SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:53 pm

@Linds911 thanks! I don't check snaps and only post IG stories if someone asks so I don't know what she's up to.

I would love it if they announce they are dating, but I don't think it will happen atm.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:56 pm

@GuardianAngel She hasn't done much just living life traveling and working on her 2nd book.

I don't think they are dating but might have had something going last year and/or once she moved to NYC. Still gross to me if they ever do decide to date laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 1f49c

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 8367-910 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 I_got_13 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:00 pm

@LInds911 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 3806527698 on the gross.

Yes I think there was something going on but maybe not recently. Do you know who she was with when she went to Lake Tahoe?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:05 pm

@Linds911 She has moved on from Kenny, hasn't she?  *fingers crossed* #badpicker laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:24 pm

@GuardianAngel she was with some NYC friends. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWL7yCZDiCA/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

@Ladybug82 there was some guy hanging out with her last year when she was on another vacation but thinking that was just a fling. laugh out loud if she has dated anyone in the past 2 years she hasn't mentioned by name and just kept it secret. I want her to get into a serious relationship soon though. singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 1f609

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 1f49c

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 8367-910 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 I_got_13 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:58 pm

@Linds911 Thanks. I don't make a point to check up on her often, but now that she's not always posting, or I don't see it, I want to know what she's up to. laugh out loud

I too hope she finds her HEA, very soon. I think she has mellowed and is adapted to NYC life, and not so much attached to BN which is a good thing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:14 pm

Andi and CH? laugh out loud singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 318829699
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:16 am

I honestly think Andi is super smart, has a brilliant mind IMO. What bothers me about her, is her superficiality when it comes to herself, ie: fake tan, fake make up, fake social circle, getting too skinny (I never thought she had a good body - no butt whatsoever! - but she looked healthier before! Spending so much money on making herself look abnormal-alien-like at times, IMO, but to this day, she could not invest on a better set of teeth - that uneven lower arch drives me nuts!!
Joking aside, I do enjoy a lot of her IG & Twitter posts lately, her humor is great! Also enjoy seeing her spend tons of time with her parents & sister, and having a blast doing it!
But I feel her great mind is wasted on this ridiculous "books" she is writing... There are so many things she can do with her life. At least she is able to travel the world, which is amazing! Have no clue how she affords all of it, but it is so rewarding and worth it!
CH & Andi together give me the creeps!!

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 54 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite I had posted a whole timeline with her tweets. I was looking for it one night but couldn't find the one I was looking for.

CH split a few years back now. During the red carpet, that was just before the demise of the couple, the way CH was interviewing them, I just had a gut feeling, something was going on there. Then during the sit down, Ch and Andi where she was bawling, again, CH seemed different.

There was a vid somewhere where CH was being interviewed, and they were joking about how bad the tabloid rumours were. I can't recall exactly but CH joked that Andi was pregnant and CH was the father.

Andi moved to NYC in Jan/15 They met for dinner a couple of times. There was a tweet where she was complaining CH was late for dinner. laugh out loud

A tweet of her promoting his book in a sexy pose.

She travelled early May, she's on a beach, doesn't look like NYC, no skyline. May 8th and 10th beach tweets, then no tweets until May 26th. ( I kept tabs on her while Rachel's season was filming laugh out loud )

ETA: oh yea, Andi in a hotel room in NYC during Nick's season. Smiley

Sorry for quoting myself. Adding some new info thanks to @pavalygurl. :uptonogood

pavalygurl wrote:Mods, please move this if it is wrong for this thread, but, a few days ago Andi posted a pic at the US Open and last night CH posted about having been at the US Open.  Coincidence?  I think not.  The plot thickens.  CH is definitely off the market,  IMHO.

Moved from Bach Speculation thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:44 pm

2 pic post
https://www.instagram.com/p/BY35WyNB0KR/?taken-by=deee.d

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:56 pm

interesting..could they be a thing
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:24 pm

cookielover12 wrote:interesting..could they be a thing
That'll be the day! Ummmm, not a snowball chance in ...., IMO. Andi on the farm....hmmmm.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej