SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by notarose Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:39 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:interesting..could they be a thing
That'll be the day! Ummmm, not a snowball chance in ...., IMO. Andi on the farm....hmmmm.

Well now, if the farmhouse was a chateau and the fields vineyards then I could see her spending summers there. giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 55 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:17 am

notarose wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
cookielover12 wrote:interesting..could they be a thing
That'll be the day! Ummmm, not a snowball chance in ...., IMO. Andi on the farm....hmmmm.

Well now, if the farmhouse was a chateau and the fields vineyards then I could see her spending summers there. giggling

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:24 pm

I think Andi would probably love to be with Chris for his millionaire status and ability to take her anywhere she wants to go. Maybe she is giving him legal advise in return for perks. Her next book could be "Farm Life and How to Get All Your Vacations Paid For."

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:25 pm

I thought she was secretly dating CH? Man, she must have a thing for men named Chris. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:06 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Good for her. I mean, I don't like her as much as I used to, but at least she's made an effort to stay away from the spotlight for the most part.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:19 pm

flojo031 wrote:Good for her. I mean, I don't like her as much as I used to, but at least she's made an effort to stay away from the spotlight for the most part.

Hmmm...I think that might be about to change. I suspect she will be making appearances on all the Bachelor nation video blogs and any other regular media interviews she can scrape together. I'm dying to know what pearls of wisdom she has for single people.  :dripdrip

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:41 pm

I have come around on Andi and wish her nothing but the best. Maybe the awfulness that were Nick's girls and Jojo's guys made me see the older contestants differently and in retrospect, they don't seem so bad anymore IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I don't think Andi is a good writer but if she can get her books to sell by using her former Bachelor glory, then more power to her IMO. She is living her life on her terms IMO and I respect that. I don't even mind if she does a string of podcasts and interviews promoting her book. I would much rather listen to her 'dating advice'  giggling than one of Nick's/Jojo's/Rachel's cast-offs trying to sh*t-stir in podcasts to extend their 15 minutes. Go Andi!

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:01 pm

Keep in mind her dad bought up a ton of books last time and gave them away. I don't know in theory how many she sold.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Hopefully she goes on Kaitlyn's podcast to promote it! maybe sooner then when the book comes out since Kait will be in NYC for a couple weeks.

I bought her last book and will probably buy this one gotta keep my fan status in check laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 55 8367-910 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 55 I_got_13 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 55 E5kqdm15 singlestateofmind - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 55 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Keep in mind her dad bought up a ton of books last time and gave them away. I don't know in theory how many she sold.

Eww. A dad passing out books describing his daughters sex life. Ewwwwww.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:40 pm

It was not as bad as that sounded. Books were given out for charitable causes, fund raiser prizes etc for the temple or something if I remember correctly. There was something charitable in connection. I mean yeah, daddy bought a ton of them, but then probably took a tax right off and gave them away for other things.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej