SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Linds911 Wed May 25, 2016 9:47 pm

Yeah I guess... I still remember events that you all were mentioning that you sleuthed on back then that I of course didn't think anything was wrong! Should have listened laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 9 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by Sprite Wed May 25, 2016 9:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:@Linds911 if you think of it as a fiction novel it is probably easier to not be quite as disappointed in her.

But she is not touting it as a fiction novel. She is telling all and sundry and spouting it as the gospel truth even though she doesn't hold herself responsible for anything that happened. People who don't know the circumstances, may sadly believe her. Eeez not okay. Hard for her fans...or now, some former fans.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed May 25, 2016 9:59 pm

Why would she make up that stuff in her book? It's not fun to describe emotional abuse and how you put up with it for months. It's embarassing.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 10:03 pm

Cecilia wrote:Why would she make up that stuff in her book? It's not fun to describe emotional abuse and how you put up with it for months.  It's embarassing.
Agreed. It's not fiction imo but the whole thing is a freak show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 10:04 pm

To make money and stay in the spotlight. There is always 2 sides to a story and right now I am not believing that delusional one. He wanted out of the relationship she was the one hanging on, until he pack her things for her to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Cecilia wrote:Why would she make up that stuff in her book? It's not fun to describe emotional abuse and how you put up with it for months.  It's embarassing.

I don't think she "made" things up. I think she is referencing things from her POV as we all do. Now her POV could be reliable and then it could be drastically skewed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed May 25, 2016 10:12 pm

Agreed, and today in that interview (I think AOL) when asked if she regretted anything about being on the show, her response was some of the clothes she wore and using curse words. She didn't say she regretted anything about being in a relationship with any of the guys she reamed in her book.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Wed May 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Mustang19 wrote:

Agreed, and today in that interview (I think AOL) when asked if she regretted anything about being on the show, her response was some of the clothes she wore and using curse words. She didn't say she regretted anything about being in a relationship with any of the guys she reamed in her book.

She can't regret the relationships because they all gave her the media and attention she desperately craves.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed May 25, 2016 10:16 pm

In the book, she was the most upset about finally returning to his apartment to get her things with her mom. Only to discover he had piled high all of her stuff in one corner of the room like it was trash! She was horrified. Mom cried.  I died. Can you just picture the look on her face?! Priceless. Her pradas piled high. She's lucky he didn't take that crap to goodwill. And then she went upstairs and in the middle of the stairwell he piled more of her crap up! Slay me!

Last edited by SeekAny on Wed May 25, 2016 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Because she wants to make it everyone else's fault. If she said truthfully that she and Josh were both horrible and mean to each other. That she instigated as much as he did and gave as good as she got, then she can't play victim. We have figured out many lies from the book and places where she contradicts herself have been brought up. This book is her yay me, feel sorry for me, I am an empowered woman sob story. Her whole being a feminist by humiliating men shows just how ignorant and self absorbed she is. Real feminist seek equality not shaming or using of men. Andi is a hateful abuser, just as guilty of all the sins she attributes to others. Anyone who takes no blame ever for anything is a huge red flag. In relationships, no one person is ever completely innocent and the other to blame. Her lack of prospective for that alone makes everything she says highly questionable. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 25, 2016 10:17 pm

I just refuse to believe she was some innocent victim who just took it and wasn't equally nasty back. We saw on the show what an awful person she can be to men. It's hard for me to feel sorry for her and I'm saying this as someone who was in an emotionally abusive relationship as well (and I wasn't an innocent victim either). She didn't have to put this all out in the open if it's so embarrassing and not fun.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed May 25, 2016 10:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Because she wants to make it everyone else's fault. If she said truthfully that she and Josh were both horrible and mean to each other. That she instigated as much as he did and gave as good as she got, then she can't play victim. We have figured out many lies from the book and places where she contradicts herself have been brought up. This book is her yay me, feel sorry for me, I am an empowered woman sob story. Her whole being a feminist by humiliating men shows just how ignorant and self absorbed she is. Real feminist seek equality not shaming or using of men. Andi is a hateful abuser, just as guilty of all the sins she attributes to others. Anyone who takes no blame ever for anything is a huge red flag. In relationships, no one person is ever completely innocent and the other to blame. Her lack of prospective for that alone makes everything she says highly questionable. JMO.

This^^^^^ clapping!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej