SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Sun 12 Jun - 22:54

2pop  This is why I was a math major.  laugh out loud  I can't do this!!! And exactly why I wanted to be unspoiled this season, to learned this kind of editing analysis. I loved reading this! Thanks ladies!!!!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jun - 23:23

It is fascinating reading!

veg_out wrote:Based on the preview and its likeness to Des and Ali's, I actually think that she ends up with someone unexpected.
I'd laugh if the LCD/FRC was only Robby & Chase, they ARE the only ones we see in Thailand. :detective giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon 13 Jun - 0:11

Lost17 wrote:It is fascinating reading!

veg_out wrote:Based on the preview and its likeness to Des and Ali's, I actually think that she ends up with someone unexpected.
I'd laugh if the LCD/FRC was only Robby & Chase, they ARE the only ones we see in Thailand. :detective giggling
And like Des' season preview, Chris S and Drew were featured to be in Antigua (her F2 after Brooks' departure), while Brooks wasn't. 

During Ali's season preview, Chris L was featured quite heavily in Tahiti, and only one shot of Ali & Roberto walking on the beach from way far away, and Frank, nothing. Roberto was featured quite a bit overall. 

It's always possible that we don't have caps of Luke or Jordan in Thailand because neither of them were there. Or they came, but they went before a FD took place.  :Bendog
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon 13 Jun - 19:11

Does anyone here have any idea when the MTA will be filmed ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri 17 Jun - 2:39

Per season preview: 
Interesting (frankenbite) VO, sounds like Chase:
"Jordan.../superstar/ obviously came here/....for fame and fortune."

"She's been deceived. Her heart has been broken" also Chase. Referring to JoJo's ex and the tabloid mess? Or another contestant breaking her heart I wonder?

"There are those rumors about Robby/having a GF" frankenbite -Jordan 
"Robby is a lying, fake person, and she deserves to know the truth." -Alex

We see Robby and Jordan confessing to JoJo they are falling in love. 
We don't have Chase telling her directly, but there is this VO from him:
"I've already fallen in love with her, so..." 
And nothing about love in VO or telling JoJo directly from Luke.
It just makes me wonder if TPTB are saving these declarations for a later time for a more maximum impact?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri 17 Jun - 3:09

agentcurls wrote:Great observations, @veg_out & @Litta123

Either Jordan comes through for JoJo and she can put a stop to her pattern of loving someone and not having the same level of love returned, or one of the others (Luke, Chase) will come through. I think this is where the VO's & PIs of Jo during Chase's 1:1 may come into play^^^either as the answer or gloomy foreshadowing.

"How can I help you remember that moment?" (the Yabyap feeling of safety in someone's arms) -Chase
"Awww, I will never forget that moment..." -JoJo

We just need to figure out if the challenge that's been storyboarded for Jordan will be overcome at the end , or if it will come between Jorjo's happy ending.

Last edited by 2observe on Fri 17 Jun - 3:15; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri 17 Jun - 3:11

nd4reality wrote:Does anyone here have any idea when the MTA will be filmed ?
No clue, sorry. no idea
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri 17 Jun - 3:16

^^^AC, interesting discussion.

I, too, heard the "I've already fallen in love with her, so" but I thought it was Chad's voice.

I'm not thrilled to hear the VO from Alex saying that "Robby is a lying, fake person, and she deserves to know the truth". I'm hoping that it's just because of the supposed rumor of Robby's having a GF, and maybe there was no love lost between Robby and Alex as this journey progressed. In the scene at HTD when Jojo is asking Robby if he has/had a GF, she's not crying and she appears fairly composed. I don't interpret her as being distraught or angry in that clip. If she believed the rumor or heard something she did not like, I do not think she would have given Robby a rose for a FD. I think it is producer created drama. Who knows, it could have been one of Fleiss' minions that whispers said rumor in Alex's (Captain of the Justice League) ear.

Chase's VO saying "Jordan...superstar...obviously came here...for fame and fortune" intrigues me. When did he say it? On night 1? Or towards the end of the process? To me, that would make a big difference in how to interpret it. On night 1 it could have just been a knee jerk reaction to JOrdan's semi-celebrity/jealousy. By HTDs if he was saying it, it might mean that he's seen behavior that leads him to think that Jordan's not really into Jojo but is staying on to get airtime (for either next season's lead or for a career in tv broadcasting). My impression of Chase is that he might be a little rough around the edges when it comes to the other guys. He might be more competitive and jealous than he is being edited. We saw a peak of that on football date. Maybe it's just in his nature to be a trash-talker and his VO doesn't really mean much at all.

As for Robby and Jordan confessing to Jojo that they are falling in love, but no VO or telling Jojo from Luke and Chase, I think this might actually have significance. I would take it as a positive for Luke and Chase, actually. But the fact that she said that Luke would make a great husband, I see as a negative.

I really don't see a clear F1 or know what the HTDs and FDs will hold. It is kind of refreshing to know we have 4 decent guys, a bachelorette who seems to have a good head on her shoulders, and it's completely out of our control. You can never really know what is in the hearts and minds of these contestants. Who's truly there for love and who is there for their 15 minutes of fame. I do, however, like that Jojo seems to drink in moderation and seems to be able to connect with the men. She actually has a kindness and concern for someone other than herself, which for me, goes a long way in my liking her.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri 17 Jun - 3:26

^thanks, @MiaHawk, for your feedback. I love your post. Especially the last paragraph about JoJo and her abilities as The Bachelorette. She is refreshing, that's for sure.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun - 4:05

agentcurls wrote:Per season preview: 

"She's been deceived. Her heart has been broken" also Chase. Referring to JoJo's ex and the tabloid mess? Or another contestant breaking her heart I wonder?

It just makes me wonder if TPTB are saving these declarations for a later time for a more maximum impact?
Luke's the last guy to speak in the preview-VO-'I'm in love, like mad love' then scene by door with Jo-'I didn't think it could be this good.'

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri 17 Jun - 4:13

Lost17 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Per season preview: 

Luke's the last guy to speak in the preview-VO-'I'm in love, like mad love' then scene by door with Jo-'I didn't think it could be this good.'
I thought that sounded more like Robby. We don't see Luke saying those words. "I'm in love, like mad love." 
Hmmm. I will listen again. Oh, the trickery!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun - 4:19

agent, yes they are tricky!! I've heard Luke's voice about a 1000 times now, Embarressed! it sounds like him to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc