SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Just for reference, both JoJo and Jordan have been quiet on at least IG, but they both just liked something about 4 minutes apart from each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We will never know what the true circumstances are.
My personal thoughts are it was leaked to make us think JoJo found out from the leak.
If she had been involved in negotiations on the down low for the gig, tptb may have actually told her this was going to be going down to further entice her. By entice her, I  mean letting her know she would be guaranteed to have a wingman as she wingmanned for Ben. JMO.
Providing a safety net for the lead is a huge sigh of relief should they really not fall in love/lust/like. (Travis, Matt)

I agree the leak about Jordan served a few purposes... On the surface, it drummed up some publicity but IMO I believe it was a cover up for the fact they were already in contact and thus aware of each other in case it came out (which it has)... (someone posted here about JoJos cousin being friends with Jordan's brother's girlfriend)... I almost wonder if JoJo mentioned to her handier she was in contact with him and then the plan was hatched...

TPTB don't care about what is fair... even if releasing all names before hand or none is in the best interests of the lead for an even playing field! Maybe that's why it is so satisfying when genuine relationships develop from this process as the production is ultimately just self-serving IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Just for reference, both JoJo and Jordan have been quiet on at least IG, but they both just liked something about 4 minutes apart from each other.

Thanks Ash! I also believe Jordan might have been a "safety net" but it looks like she really did fall for this guy. I am willing to wait and see how it all plays out. ;) Hoping these two are having fun.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:06 pm

babs wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
hae1001 wrote:IMO, if producers made Chad take the tweet down, then that itself confirmed the validity of what he was saying. They want the controversy he is causing. MF tweeted out an article about Chad and Donald Trump. They are loving the attention. Imagine the attention they would get if that tweet got picked up by gossip sites though. It would expose them and that this season was essentially a sham and they don't want that.
Not necessarily. If it was only up enough for it to get noticed 7 times, then he probably took the tweet down all on his own doing. But either way, it still doesn't necessarily prove anything. And what is there to prove? I just don't see what this big hoopla is..? JoJo predetermined shed pick Jordan? Okay... There would have to be a lot more proof than what Chad and other people are spewing out to give that any chance at validity.

IMO.

I don't know what you mean by "big hoopla".  I think we all are just discussing it like we discuss everything else that comes our way.  I certainly am not taking what Chad says as confirmation for anything.  I just thought his response to Jordan was interesting so I posted it.  

I'm sure RS is eating this up, if he's aware of it, which I'm sure he is.  I can't stand the way he likes to incite the contestants so he has more to "report' and claim as exclusive.
I'm not even talking about the discussion that's happening here. The hoopla from everybody on SM is what I'm referencing.

Longhornfan wrote:
hae1001 wrote:IMO, if producers made Chad take the tweet down, then that itself confirmed the validity of what he was saying. They want the controversy he is causing. MF tweeted out an article about Chad and Donald Trump. They are loving the attention. Imagine the attention they would get if that tweet got picked up by gossip sites though. It would expose them and that this season was essentially a sham and they don't want that.
Not necessarily. If it was only up enough for it to get noticed 7 times, then he probably took the tweet down all on his own doing. But either way, it still doesn't necessarily prove anything. And what is there to prove? I just don't see what this big hoopla is..? JoJo predetermined shed pick Jordan? Okay... There would have to be a lot more proof than what Chad and other people are spewing out to give that any chance at validity.

IMO.

I have no doubt that Chad is upset with how he has been edited on the show.  I found it interesting that when he asked that group of guys who among them had a problem with him, all of the guys who raised their hands ended up getting their domain names bought up by him.  And, he also bought the domain name joelle.fletcher, so I think that is why Chad is always using Joelle when referring to her, rather than JoJo.

Chad and Jordan had a contentious relationship on the show, but I don't think that it was a good idea for Jordan to be tweeting stuff about Chad right now, since it appears to have backfired on him.  And I agree that Chad most likely read that information about JoJo and Jordan from either RS or from one of "Joelle's" interviews after filming wrapped up, since she has been asked that question already.

I personally like JoJo as the Bachelorette.  I like that she seems to be having fun with all of the guys, even the ones that didn't have a chance in hades of being her F1.  She appears to be trying to give the guys that she likes the best a chance and is trying to get to know them as much as is possible given the time restraint that she is given.  IMO, part of that includes "making out" with a bunch of them.  And, I never lose sight of the fact that this is a highly edited show (with some obvious scripting), and these are the guys that JoJo had to choose from.....in a very short time period.  More often than not, the person the lead meets on this show is not who they eventually marry, so I have no real expectations and just watch for the entertainment.

That being said, I don't dislike Jordan.  I just don't know that much about him yet.  So far he isn't my favorite, but that is just my personal preference.  But, I don't dislike him.
I highly agree.

babs wrote:Does anyone remember what started this riff between Jordan and Chad?
I don't think anything specific. Everyone in that house had a problem with Chad, it looked like.

Kashathediva wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Chad is not doing anything more than what many members here have believed and said way before anyone here might have even known about a "Chad" or RS--alias booger boy, reported.
Exactly. So why are people all of a sudden taking his word as gospel/confirmation? Because he's a cast member on this season? What he said doesn't prove anything other than his own musings in that strange head of his/he reads RS. Chad has been making clap backs to several of the cast members many times already, and using the name "Joelle", the man is just doing a hardcore troll.

Imo

Personally, I don't see him trolling. I see him seeing a lot of probably went down (perhaps skewed, but basically true).
This is my opinion.
If there was something from night one with Jordan and they did have knowledge or know each other prior to the Meat and Geek, it makes a lot of sense, as others have speculated.
I don't see my speculation any different than Chad's other than Chad probably saw a lot more stuff to indicate truth in the matter and I can only surmise. Then Chad had to live it. So I don't see that as trolling at all.

Perhaps. But that's not what I'm talking about when I say he's trolling. He's trolling by tweeting most of the guys on the cast sarcastic things (what he said to Luke about the boots), tagging cast members on pics of him and JoJo, writing weird/mean captions/hashtags on his IG, sending people messages that pertain to his edit on the show, etc. Like many have said, he's trying/wanting to get a rise out of people. And he obviously is...

IMO.

relaxing wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It's been bound to happen sooner or later.
I am actually glad Chad said what he said and great catch whoever brought that over. Kudos babs! thumbsup

:yes: .

I love Jojo and think she is doing amazing as the lead and I'm enjoying her interactions with several of the guys (Jordan the least of her top guys).  I think I'll still come out of this season really enjoying it and being a huge Jojo fan. She's awesome at leading the show, focussing in with each guy, and communicating both positives and negatives, IMO.   I don't fault her for this situation or think she's just an actor.

But .....

I'm disappointed someone was leaked in the press before the filming even started giving her a chance to get background on that person and maybe even connect and talk prior to the meet and greet and have a preconceived impression of one guy before meeting the others.  Add in that it's someone with a link to public notoriety and it kind of sucks. It is a bummer that subconsciously he prob was already F1 in her mind prior to filming unless he screwed it up somehow or the really didn't hit it off.  Personally, I'm glad Chad posted what he did because I hope it causes TPTB to rethink this situation just for the PR nightmare it can cause the show. I don't think people with famous links should be cast and I don't think anyone should be put out there officially prior to filming. All the guys should get an equal shot night one.  If the lead makes up her mind based on the chemistry of a first night meeting (eg Ali, Kaitlyn), so be it, but it shouldn't happen before filming starts IMO.  
But how do we know that JoJo didn't genuinely like him night 1 (without having anything to do with his brother)? She obviously thought he was hot and cute when he stepped out of the limo, and then in interviews, she said she liked that he was funny. So I don't think the fact that he was Aaron's brother was the deciding factor for her.. It was ultimately his personality, looks, whatever.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:12 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:We will never know what the true circumstances are.
My personal thoughts are it was leaked to make us think JoJo found out from the leak.
If she had been involved in negotiations on the down low for the gig, tptb may have actually told her this was going to be going down to further entice her. By entice her, I  mean letting her know she would be guaranteed to have a wingman as she wingmanned for Ben. JMO.
Providing a safety net for the lead is a huge sigh of relief should they really not fall in love/lust/like. (Travis, Matt)

I agree the leak about Jordan served a few purposes... On the surface, it drummed up some publicity but IMO I believe it was a cover up for the fact they were already in contact and thus aware of each other in case it came out (which it has)... (someone posted here about JoJos cousin being friends with Jordan's brother's girlfriend)... I almost wonder if JoJo mentioned to her handier she was in contact with him and then the plan was hatched...

TPTB don't care about what is fair... even if releasing all names before hand or none is in the best interests of the lead for an even playing field!  Maybe that's why it is so satisfying when genuine relationships develop from this process as the production is ultimately just self-serving IMO.
How would they have been in contact before his name was even realeased? That doesn't seem possible IMO. Just because Jordan's cousin follows Luke's girlfriend? That's too many far distant people to be relevant IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:24 pm

How would they have been in contact before his name was even realeased? That doesn't seem possible IMO. Just because Jordan's cousin follows Luke's girlfriend? That's too many far distant people to be relevant IMO.

Easy (IMO)... from what was posted here, she is close to her cousin who is actual friends with his brother's girlfriend who he is also close to... I also have 2 degrees of separation from JoJo and if I wanted her number, it would be very easy to get... So if his bro's girlfriend was talking about it and he mentioned he thought she was hot or whatever... You know what girls are like... IMO, they got the two in touch... Pure speculation but social networking makes it very easy these days...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:29 pm

Easy (IMO)... from what was posted here, she is close to her cousin who is actual friends with his brother's girlfriend who he is also close to... I also have 2 degrees of separation from JoJo and if I wanted her number, it would be very easy to get... So if his bro's girlfriend was talking about it and he mentioned he thought she was hot or whatever... You know what girls are like... IMO, they got the two in touch... Pure speculation but social networking makes it very easy these days...
Of course. But who says the girlfriend and cousin are actually friends? Or "close" enough to be like "spssss my boyfriends brother is going on the bachelorette, is your cousin going to be the bachelorette?"? Sometimes people you follow on IG you meet one time, and never speak to them again.. It just seems like a stretch IMO. It would be more believable if JoJo was already announced as the bachelorette at that point. But she wasn't. People still thought Caila was a done deal around that time.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:34 pm

Of course. But who says the girlfriend and cousin are actually friends? Or "close" enough to be like "spssss my boyfriends brother is going on the bachelorette, is your cousin going to be the bachelorette?"? Sometimes people you follow on IG you meet one time, and never speak to them again.. It just seems like a stretch IMO. It would be more believable if JoJo was already announced as the bachelorette at that point. But she wasn't. People still thought Caila was a done deal around that time.

IMO.

The public may have thought Caila was a done deal but that does not mean that it wasn't in the works for some time.  I think JoJo may have been in the running for bette even before Ben's season ended.  I really don't buy that it was decided a week before ATFR.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:36 pm

IMO.

Aside from Darius, there is also Samantha,who is friends with both Jojo and Jordan. I don't know if they made contact before filming, but it would have been very,very easy for them to, at the very least, talk on the phone.

Jojo strikes as the type who wouldn't leave everything to chance, and will meet with any of the guys, pre-filming, if given the opportunity.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:39 pm

babs wrote:

IMO.

The public may have thought Caila was a done deal but that does not mean that it wasn't in the works for some time.  I think JoJo may have been in the running for bette even before Ben's season ended.  I really don't buy that it was decided a week before ATFR.
I agree. But the public wasn't aware of that.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:40 pm

julychild wrote:

IMO.

Aside from Darius, there is also Samantha,who is friends with both Jojo and Jordan. I don't know if they made contact before filming, but it would have been very,very easy for them to, at the very least, talk on the phone.

Jojo strikes as the type who wouldn't leave everything to chance, and will meet with any of the guys, pre-filming,  if given the opportunity.
Maybe. But the same thing, are either JoJo or Jordan actual friends with Samantha? Or close friends? Are they social media friends? Apparently there's a difference laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:44 pm

julychild wrote:

IMO.

Jojo strikes as the type who wouldn't leave everything to chance, and will meet with any of the guys, pre-filming,  if given the opportunity.
Maybe. But the same thing, are either JoJo or Jordan actual friends with Samantha? Or close friends? Are they social media friends? Apparently there's a difference laugh out loud

Bottom line is that you, I or anyone else outside of the show know if they did or if they didn't. You want to believe that they didn't meet/talk before hand and others suspect it's a very real possibility. Different opinions, that's all.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29