SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:
How would they have been in contact before his name was even realeased? That doesn't seem possible IMO. Just because Jordan's cousin follows Luke's girlfriend? That's too many far distant people to be relevant IMO.

Easy (IMO)... from what was posted here, she is close to her cousin who is actual friends with his brother's girlfriend who he is also close to... I also have 2 degrees of separation from JoJo and if I wanted her number, it would be very easy to get... So if his bro's girlfriend was talking about it and he mentioned he thought she was hot or whatever... You know what girls are like... IMO, they got the two in touch... Pure speculation but social networking makes it very easy these days...
Of course. But who says the girlfriend and cousin are actually friends? Or "close" enough to be like "spssss my boyfriends brother is going on the bachelorette, is your cousin going to be the bachelorette?"? Sometimes people you follow on IG you meet one time, and never speak to them again.. It just seems like a stretch IMO. It would be more believable if JoJo was already announced as the bachelorette at that point. But she wasn't. People still thought Caila was a done deal around that time.

IMO.

Here is the previous discussion.. it was thought they were friends before... You can google it, few other bloggers have picked up on it too.   My point is that they were in contact already because he was interested in her... and then the ette opportunity came up before she was allowed to publicly date and thus they decided it might be a mutually beneficial way to finally meet....just speculation of course but based upon my own experiences I don't think it's too far fetched IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3360p732-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:20 pm

babs wrote:
julychild wrote:

Aside from Darius, there is also Samantha,who is friends with both Jojo and Jordan. I don't know if they made contact before filming, but it would have been very,very easy for them to, at the very least, talk on the phone.

Jojo strikes as the type who wouldn't leave everything to chance, and will meet with any of the guys, pre-filming,  if given the opportunity.
Maybe. But the same thing, are either JoJo or Jordan actual friends with Samantha? Or close friends? Are they social media friends? Apparently there's a difference laugh out loud

Bottom line is that you, I or anyone else outside of the show know if they did or if they didn't.  You want to believe that they didn't meet/talk before hand and others suspect it's a very real possibility.  Different opinions, that's all.
I agree. I don't not want to believe they didn't. Just that there's no way to know if they did.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:22 pm

Easy (IMO)... from what was posted here, she is close to her cousin who is actual friends with his brother's girlfriend who he is also close to... I also have 2 degrees of separation from JoJo and if I wanted her number, it would be very easy to get... So if his bro's girlfriend was talking about it and he mentioned he thought she was hot or whatever... You know what girls are like... IMO, they got the two in touch... Pure speculation but social networking makes it very easy these days...
Of course. But who says the girlfriend and cousin are actually friends? Or "close" enough to be like "spssss my boyfriends brother is going on the bachelorette, is your cousin going to be the bachelorette?"? Sometimes people you follow on IG you meet one time, and never speak to them again.. It just seems like a stretch IMO. It would be more believable if JoJo was already announced as the bachelorette at that point. But she wasn't. People still thought Caila was a done deal around that time.

IMO.

Here is the previous discussion.. it was thought they were friends before... You can google it, few other bloggers have picked up on it too.   My point is that they were in contact already because he was interested in her... and then the ette opportunity came up before she was allowed to publicly date and thus they decided it might be a mutually beneficial way to finally meet....just speculation of course but based upon my own experiences I don't think it's too far fetched IMO.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3360p732-jordan-rodgers-bachelorette-12-sleuthing-spoilers

Yes, I remember this, thank you. Yeah, these are all possibilities.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:33 pm

How would they have been in contact before his name was even realeased? That doesn't seem possible IMO. Just because Jordan's cousin follows Luke's girlfriend? That's too many far distant people to be relevant IMO.

These minor degrees of separation have had major roles in the past with this franchise. Bevin from Andy Baldwin's season, was a bridesmaid in Jason Mesnick's first marriage. Jason tried out for the show with a link through Bevin. Then without going too far back in history there is the Utah connection and Dallas connection.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:33 pm

I think their situation may have been similar to Kaitlyn and Nick, though not as intense. Kaitlyn still ended up falling for someone else and I don't see why JoJo couldn't have as well if there was a better match for her in the mix. Seems Jordan stole her heart though and I don't think there needs to be any conspiracy theory behind it. He may not be my cup of tea, but plenty of women seem to be falling for his charms so it's not that surprising that JoJo did as well. It's not like he's Evan.

I haven't seen the JoJo and Jordan show RS was talking about though yet. I mean obviously she's into him, but she seems to have a genuine interest in Chase and Luke as well. Don't know about Robby yet, since we've barely seen him. But I think Ben was way more obviously all about Lauren at this point in his season. The only one besides Lauren he had any interest in was JoJo and that's just because she's awesome.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:51 pm

I made a video of the entrances including chad because I found it pretty interesting, she is lusting after him.

IMO, she met Jordan online but not in person.

arrival by HEAfun - made from episode 1

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:52 pm

mindless wrote:I think their situation may have been similar to Kaitlyn and Nick, though not as intense. Kaitlyn still ended up falling for someone else and I don't see why JoJo couldn't have as well if there was a better match for her in the mix. Seems Jordan stole her heart though and I don't think there needs to be any conspiracy theory behind it. He may not be my cup of tea, but plenty of women seem to be falling for his charms so it's not that surprising that JoJo did as well. It's not like he's Evan.  

I haven't seen the JoJo and Jordan show RS was talking about though yet. I mean obviously she's into him, but she seems to have a genuine interest in Chase and Luke as well. Don't know about Robby yet, since we've barely seen him. But I think Ben was way more obviously all about Lauren at this point in his season. The only one besides Lauren he had any interest in was JoJo and that's just because she's awesome.

I completely agree. I was surprised to see how into Luke she's been and how genuine it appears to be. I also thought she acted in a very cute manner with Chase and she seemed to have an interest in him too. She's an easy read, and I think it's painfully obvious when she's not into someone, but even then, she's sweet to them.

It seems to me she gave her F4 a fair shot and didn't put any walls up with them. We're not even at the halfway point yet. I'm looking forward to see her develop her relationship with Jordan because IMO, she's developing one with at least Luke and Chase at this point too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:56 pm

I am thinking she broke with jordan or she is having a very hard time with all the tabloid about jordan being a jerk and cheater

this is what becca just posted and jojo liked it

JMO

perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Becca10
becca twitter

Last edited by HEA on Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Couldn't that have to do with the shooting in Orlando and to find comfort in God?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:01 pm

Miyala wrote:Couldn't that have to do with the shooting in Orlando and to find comfort in God?

could be. just found it interesting and made of course my own conclusion which is just my own speculation perfect - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Yes, and its the speculations that make this forum interesting..

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:08 pm

mindless wrote:I think their situation may have been similar to Kaitlyn and Nick, though not as intense. Kaitlyn still ended up falling for someone else and I don't see why JoJo couldn't have as well if there was a better match for her in the mix. Seems Jordan stole her heart though and I don't think there needs to be any conspiracy theory behind it. He may not be my cup of tea, but plenty of women seem to be falling for his charms so it's not that surprising that JoJo did as well. It's not like he's Evan.  

Agreed. It's obvious Jordan is her favorite among the guys, only because she's looking for validation from him IMO. But it's obvious she genuinely likes her other f3 as well, just by the way she looks at them, touches them, etc. That girl lacks a poker face, if she feels something, it's all over her face. One of my favorite things about her. And yeah, it was also obvious that Ben could give a crap about anyone else not named Lauren B and JoJo.

IMO.

Ash2214 wrote:

I completely agree. I was surprised to see how into Luke she's been and how genuine it appears to be. I also thought she acted in a very cute manner with Chase and she seemed to have an interest in him too. She's an easy read, and I think it's painfully obvious when she's not into someone, but even then, she's sweet to them.

It seems to me she gave her F4 a fair shot and didn't put any walls up with them. We're not even at the halfway point yet. I'm looking forward to see her develop her relationship with Jordan because IMO, she's developing one with at least Luke and Chase at this point too.
Exactly. She seems to like Luke as much as she likes Jordan sometimes IMO. And even though no one outside her top 4 stood a chance, she was always very engaged with them. Which is probably why even after filming, they all seem to still like her very much.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29