SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:57 pm

Dang! Why didn't they cut a scene with Chad and Evan and show this!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:16 pm

hae1001 wrote:
HEA wrote:
babs wrote:BTW..........Chad did another tweet.  This time to JoJo and a link to an article about guys going on the Bachelorette to seek fame, or something like that.  It has a picture of Jordan with question marks on it.  I can't bring it here right now.

must be deleted already. do not see it
Damn him. Oh well, I had clicked the tweet and the link was still in my history so here it is. He tweeted it with a picture of the infamous T swift being interrupted by Kanye west moment, and said something along the lines of "Yo, Joelle I'm just going to leave this right here"
https://www.google.com/amp/www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/6/9/11894124/bachelorette-jojo-contestant-acting-modeling-singing-careers?client=safari#

^^^^^Jordan^^^^^^

Jordan is a former professional quarterback and the younger brother of star Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Much has been made of this fact, with the show’s producers conspiring to make every group date perfectly suited to Jordan’s "talents" and Chad helpfully pointing out "you’ve done nothing with your life but throw a piece of leather." I loved this burn, but it turned out to be not exactly true.

Jordan’s Wikipedia page (laugh out loud) states that he was signed to Canadian football team the BC Lions in October of 2014 but quit "abruptly" in April of 2015 to pursue a career in television. Interesting. That doesn’t seem to have gone well for Jordan (until now — thanks JoJo!), but he did score a small part in Pitch Perfect 2, a tiny film you may have heard of! He appeared in one of the "riff-off" scenes featuring the Green Bay Packers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:20 pm

ForeverLove wrote:

^^^^^Jordan^^^^^^

Jordan is a former professional quarterback and the younger brother of star Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Much has been made of this fact, with the show’s producers conspiring to make every group date perfectly suited to Jordan’s "talents" and Chad helpfully pointing out "you’ve done nothing with your life but throw a piece of leather." I loved this burn, but it turned out to be not exactly true.

Jordan’s Wikipedia page (laugh out loud) states that he was signed to Canadian football team the BC Lions in October of 2014 but quit "abruptly" in April of 2015 to pursue a career in television. Interesting. That doesn’t seem to have gone well for Jordan (until now — thanks JoJo!), but he did score a small part in Pitch Perfect 2, a tiny film you may have heard of! He appeared in one of the "riff-off" scenes featuring the Green Bay Packers.

:thud if anyone had any doubt.................. thanks for bringing this here!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 pm

^^^^Oh please who cares. This is just the same old stuff recirculating show after show. I am willing to bet that yes Jordan wants a career "change" and maybe Jo even wants a career "change." Not unlike Jillian, Ali, etc. etc. They all want their names out there and they all go on the show to "help" their careers.

Maybe--just maybe--they really like each other!! I am willing to bet they do. I am also willing to wait and see for myself. Jo is awesome and doing a great job so far--imo. I like Jordan and Jo together so hopefully it only heats up and gets better with time. :cutesmile!: Hang in there show fans! ;) I have a feeling it will be a wild ride.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:31 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
babs wrote:I just have a strong feeling that JoJo really wasn't serious about wanting any relationship long term.  I think most of the guys will be okay with it, because they probably weren't serious either, but I wonder how Luke feels.  He seemed to be the most serious............and maybe Chase too.

Yes, that was my  point too.

I agree with you both. Jo wasn't any more in love with Ben last season than I was. IMO. She was in love with the ideal of getting the next lead of the Ette. IMHO She and Jordon will last through the media rounds and interviews and then pull the plug, stick a fork in it because they will be done.

I read in her ex's interview that she only did both shows to further her career. That's fine and dandy, but why lie about it? The article also said that she was cast because Ben, her brother, was friends with a casting producer Louis Caric.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3194895/the-bachelorette-episode-5-jojos-ex-chad-rookstool-creates-trust-issues-with-jojos-frontrunners-she-went-on-the-show-for-career-purposes-spoilers/

I hope the source turned out right. ; )

Last edited by LoveDovez on Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:35 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:
babs wrote:I just have a strong feeling that JoJo really wasn't serious about wanting any relationship long term.  I think most of the guys will be okay with it, because they probably weren't serious either, but I wonder how Luke feels.  He seemed to be the most serious............and maybe Chase too.

Yes, that was my  point too.

I agree with you both. Jo wasn't any more in love with Ben last season than I was. IMO. She was in love with the ideal of getting the next lead of the Ette. IMHO She and Jordon will last through the media rounds and interviews and then plug the plug, stick a fork in it because they will be done.

I read in her ex's interview that she only did both shows to further her career. That's fine and dandy, but why lie about it? The article also said that she was cast because Ben, her brother, was friends with a casting producer Louis Caric.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3194895/the-bachelorette-episode-5-jojos-ex-chad-rookstool-creates-trust-issues-with-jojos-frontrunners-she-went-on-the-show-for-career-purposes-spoilers/

I hope the source turned out right. ; )

What?? I respect your opinion but I think Jo is doing a fab job and I hope Jordan and Jo are having a great time. Like with every couple time will tell, but I am willing to wait and see them together at the ATFR for myself. Maybe the only fireworks will be during their FS and after the show they fizzle. Who knows, but no way am I giving her stupid ex the benefit of doubt. He is clearly very mean spirited and only out for himself. A loser imo. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:41 pm

This is Jordan's thread right?  question all the Chad talk (both of them) and the SC of Jo and Robby threw me as I was trying to catch up.

So, Jordan is still finding his way if life.  He spent many a year focused on football and propelling that career as far as it would go.  He currently has a job.  If he wants to use the show to help prop him up for another, better gig, ok.  While it makes it seem a little set up and scripted, he won't be any different than most that come on the show.  More power to him and Jo if they can come out of dancing with the devil (MF/TPTB) with something positive, relationship wise and opportunity wise.  Again, maybe set up, but not many come out on the upside or unscathed.  

I don't think he's completely awful but I'm not overly found of him either.  He's had both good and bad moments so far on the show.  He seemed well liked, well except for Chad.  And while he may have be smooth with and a little too fond of the ladies, he seems like an ok guy over all.  Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but ok.  In the end, what ever happens will be up to him and Jojo (if he is indeed F1) to make it work or not.  JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:45 pm

One thing is for sure...JoJo has a look type...Chad R fits right in with the look alike herd from this seasons cast. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:47 pm

I don't think it's any secret that most go on these shows to further "whatever". I don't have a problem with it but I think it should be disclosed to the lead, and if the lead is the one wanting the exposure then they should be required to disclose also. It'll never happen, but it should.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:48 pm

babs wrote:I don't think it's any secret that most go on these shows to further "whatever".  I don't have a problem with it but I think it should be disclosed to the lead, and if the lead is the one wanting the exposure then they should be required to disclose also.  It'll never happen, but it should.

I bet sometimes contestants do not have the choice of their profession mentioned......................

like WTH who work in the canadian field?? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:49 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Do you really believe the franchise will admit to
any of this? Fleiss will say it's all Chadisem
and the guys will go mute
. So can't wait for
the finale. Or how they will handle it.  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 1f62c
Now, that I've read SM post I agree, So What Else
Is New. They do this season after season same
BS I too believe JoJo is doing a fabulous job.

True, but we can't leave out all the people that think of RS's word as the gospel.. They're gonna believe it because he said it. : ( It may be harder to cover this up than they think, but I have to give a shout out to Chad for what he said. I bet that was one time lil Jordon wishes he had kept his mouth shut. :yes: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 3806527698
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:50 pm

I think the infamous blogger should share some emails next tuesday that will :stirthepot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29