SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:I am not sorry to say that I do not find him attractive one bit.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 810
my scap from recorded TV - ep 3 RC

JMO, but Jordan has a high forehead, so wearing his hair in an upsweep like that put emphasis on the forehead making it appear more. So not the best look for him with his features, IMO. I don't find him unattractive at all, but the hairstyle I do not find attractive and on him less attractive.

true. this hair...

but I do not like his eyes ans his lips. His eyes are too small and his lips are not full enough. I do not find him attractive.

The infamous Chad is for me more attractive if only he had a different brain (talking only about face here, i do not like chad over steroid body)! laugh out loud

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:09 pm

I think in some shots he looks good, verging on handsome. In others he doesn't look so good. Not ugly but not handsome.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:To each their own.  I think BBJ is a hottie!  drooling  

Me too. I hope Jo and Jo are having a blast right now. Hugesmile Guess time will tell if they last.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:13 pm

Pheromones, different for all of us. Thank God! IMAGiINE

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Well, that applies to everything, even the glaciers and the San Andreas fault, as far as time will tell.
I bet the dinosaurs even thought that. Well, maybe not. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:15 pm

^^ thank you that we all see something different Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:18 pm

I think he's attractive but I can't say I find him hot or sexy. He certainly doesn't get me going or anything. However there are very few guys from this show who do that for me and none of them are on this season. cheeky

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Yeah he's not the most attractive one of the bunch, in my opinion. That says something about him and Jojo right? Means she saw something more and was able to look past his hair.  Or wait did she say somewhere she actually found his hair attractive? If so, then beauty is in the eye of the beholder and Jojo's got her some Jordan colored glasses.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:42 pm

Jordan looks a lot like his Dad.  They have very similar facial structures and builds.  I really noticed this in the recent photo Jordan posted on IG of he and his Dad treasure hunting.  Mr R doesn't have the exact same hairstyle though.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:42 pm

HEA wrote:..I honestly think that jordan is not a genuine guy.
Being in the bachelor bubble and only having one woman to chose from Jordan had to play the part. I'm sure he was interested in JoJo on some level but not as much as some of the other men who seem way more genuine in their intentions (as has been previously discussed)

Production may have told Jordan if he didn't open up to JoJo he wouldn't get a rose. Being the competitive person that he is Jordan wanted to get something out of the experience that benefited him. Since JoJo had her sights set on him from the first day of filming he ended up being F1. JoJo didn't make it easy for him to leave since she was "all in" so he couldn't be the next bachelor.

As much as I want to give him the benefit of the doubt the more I read about him I just don't see Jordan as someone who is ready for a committed relationship at this stage in his life.

He reminds me of Chris S whose family was pushing for him to get engaged/married. He went along with it as long as it benefited him (DWTS) Chris S is still single. Preferring hook ups to settling down. Jordan may be Chris S 2.0  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:49 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I am perplexed over JoJo's angst last week re: Jordan not opening up, even before a date. It would seem like she went in hoping it was going to be him. Not so surprising except for it happening even quicker than I imagined. It felt like Jordan just said whatever to appease her. It was so strange even for the bubble laugh out loud.

I felt she was upset because jordan did not pay much attention during the sex show. Maybe she told him that she made many moves and he did none in return? The way she said that she is an open book (something similar) and him difficult to read. I translate that to: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me you are falling in love, show me your affection, show me you want me as much as I am desperate to want you.

Joke aside. Lot of edits with this conversation but the result is there. I felt she made him some reproach that he was not paying enough attention to her.

I'm the Bachelorette don't you know. Pay attention to me!!! Look at those other guys fighting for my attention. WTH is wrong with you? This isn't the plan!

Despite his protestations that it takes him a while to open up, I am not getting the impression that Jordan is all that into JoJo. Certainly not to the degree that she is into him. She is just a hot girl who happens to be the only girl around. He shows more emotion hanging with the guys and when she tells him for the umpteenth time to open up, he just goes with the flow and tells her what she wants to hear. Seriously, I have never seen a lead push a guy so much, so early. Usually that comes towards the end. If I didn't know better, I would say she was desperate.
Didn't Des start pressing Brooke about his feeling about the same episode that Jojo starts pressing Jordan?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 pm

I find it unlikely that Jordan would be ready to be engaged in RL outside the bubble.  Both his brothers are in long term serious committed relationships and neither one is engaged.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29