SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:04 am

In Andrew Balwin's season wasn't Tessa and Peyton on a 2-1. Tessa was the F1.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by Lievta Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:54 pm

I was just going to say that, iam.
I was a Tessa fan big time and was sad when things didn't work out between her and Andy.
HOWEVER! Peyton hit solid gold in her hubby - my all-time favorite contestant - Chris Lambton!! cheerleader

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:47 pm

For reference, but not double posting:
Thoughts on Chojo's first date: Click here
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Still think Chase has a small shot at being that dark horse F1, but not too sure at this point he will catch up with some of the others.
"Huggies!"
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 10 Chojo210
(AC's SC)
They also hugged on the football field. JoJo told the pro guy that Chase moved to the front after the first date and that he surprised her. Hmmm.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:57 pm

Hey guys, RL has been super busy today. I haven't had a chance to catch up on everyone's thoughts. This could have been discussed elsewhere, so point me in that direction if it has. TIA

I'm curious now. Is there another 2-1 this season with Chase and Derek? Or is that a GD situation, but we only have caps of those two with JoJo. Why would JoJo be crying when she sends Derek away...unless he's going home? Or is this the date where the "Policia" cap comes in...so something upsets her? I'm confused. Thoughts?

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 10 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Going back through the episodes still to make sense of things, but something fun: If you jump to 10:52 of this video, you'll hear similar music as played during Chase and JoJo's yabyum segment:

Youtube: Sam Louise

Both times the music is laid over an incredibly intimate moment between the two couples.

Lots to process.

Litta, good reasoning on the Buenos Aires 2:1 question. I think that you were correct the first time when you laid out the traditional timeline of 2:1's. If Chase is in the place that Jo says he is, I'm guessing that he's not on a 2:1. Perhaps it's a group date where the guys work in teams, like the cooking contest on Ben's season. The caps we have might be from the night portion and SQT time. JoJo is pulling Chase towards her in that one cap from that date.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:47 am

^That is very interesting, VO.
I see some similarities in Chase's and JP's edits. 

What I'm seeing is such an easy-going and natural progression of feelings between the two, with Chase jumping a little ahead of Jo with his feelings. Will JoJo's catch up, that is the question?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 pm

agentcurls wrote:Still think Chase has a small shot at being that dark horse F1, but not too sure at this point he will catch up with some of the others.
"Huggies!"
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 10 Chojo210
(AC's SC)
They also hugged on the football field. JoJo told the pro guy that Chase moved to the front after the first date and that he surprised her. Hmmm.
RL got in the way for me too. This is where I'm starting..... thankfully I have 2 weeks to hopefully catch up. 

@agentcurls I noticed Chase getting the first hugs in too. giggling  He is a sweetheart but he's still an alpha male. (Best combination in my opinion).  I thought this was him doing what men do and marking his territory, making sure they, especially the other alphas, know that he was genuinely interested, he was all in. 

Can I just say..... oh. my. gosh.  :fanningfan  Their date.... I have no words. Whoever ends up with him, if not Jo, is lucky lucky!! She really does have strong contenders. hissyfit  I need to see more of Jordan and Robby's interactions with her but without them, I want her to choose Chase for her fiancé. Luke seems like a great guy for the right woman but he is just a wee bit cheeky too intense for Jo IMO.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:26 pm

I do think Chase is chasing-------> Jo is chasing-------> Jordan, ATM.
But I'm seeing Chase telling/showing Jo how special she is to him without being too intense about it (Luke). Jordan, in this bubble needs to show her more, obviously, for her to feel safe and satisfied. 
So Chase, imo, is doing all of the right things. Will it be enough to overcome her strong feelings for Jordan?? On pins and needles waiting to find out.
Football field hug: I think I see JoJo's feet lifting off the ground.
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 10 Chajo210
(AC's SC)
He was not "in our face" this episode, but for those who were looking, he wasn't invisible either.

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:59 pm

True true.... great points. 

If he doesn't mess it up somehow—and that doesn't seem likely—then he is just simply one of my favorits and running a close second behind my Nicky V. NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698  

The one thing Chase made me frown about in Ep 4, was his cockiness and unsportsmanlike behaviour after their touch football game. Saying the game wouldn't have been as close without him wasn't cool.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:34 pm

rhondam wrote:True true.... great points. 

If he doesn't mess it up somehow—and that doesn't seem likely—then he is just simply one of my favorits and running a close second behind my Nicky V. NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698  

The one thing Chase made me frown about in Ep 4, was his cockiness and unsportsmanlike behaviour after their touch football game. Saying the game wouldn't have been as close without him wasn't cool.
I noticed that and was little put off, too. Trying to put myself in his shoes, I think he was just disappointed and jealous that the other team got to spend the evening with JoJo without him. This reminded me of JP a little. I would like to see Jordan getting a little more jealous, not in a mean way, but in a way that shows he cares. A little jealousy in this situation is healthy and should spring one into action. We shall see!
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:42 pm

After JoJo said Chase moved to the front after their 1:1 and was surprised, I was wondering what we DIDN'T see on that date. She was happy about her date, but she wasn't exactly doing cartwheels, so TPTB are showing us what they want us to see. 

I also noticed while they were dancing during their private (uh-hmm, intimate) concert, there were no real close-ups of the kisses and affection. Would tptb be showing us too much I wonder?  scratch Although, we certainly got some close-ups during the hot yoga so there is that.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma