SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cinn3 Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:41 am

Is it just me or is it getting worse with every1 defending them its like a whole conversation now instead of before it was 1 comment here and there. If u respond to the those who are not fans they respond back and its never ending!! Aagh im so upset...

Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:20 am

^
It's stupid of fans to reply to the negative comments, IMO it's better just to ignore them. Just comment something positive and let Ben/Lauren block/delete if they so wish. The back and fort arguing is just silly. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:36 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:It seems like Ben deleted a picture due to the hateful comments.

https://instagram.com/p/BGdbSaGkEZ3/

These idiots are ruining it for the fans. I guess that's their goal, to drive Lauren off IG, and make Ben not post pictures of her,  so they can pretend Ben picked JoJo, or something else.

A small fraction probably care about JoJo, most are trolls they just love the negative. It feeds them like plants need sunlight. They found the weakness they are going to be extra brutal now. That was why many of us wished she hadn't responded. She did nothing wrong, but it let them know what to go after. This has happened to every lead and quite a few contestant as well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:39 am

He deleted the pic two hours after he posted it, at the time, I remember there being about 500 comments that were pretty much ALL about her foundation making her look like a ghost, too white, pale, vampire.. People were making comments about donating the charity money to her instead so she could afford new foundation & lip plumper & injections, telling her which foundations with spf don't make her look nonexistent, don't put your flash on, Ben posts the worst pics of her, etc. It's honestly a never ending nightmare at this point.. People are SO mean to her, it's mind blowing.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:48 am

^^^ yes they r so vicious! Poor Lauren its not her fault Ben chose her, why bash her they r so brutal!!  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f631  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f631  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f621  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f625

How do u stop this fire? Completely ignore? Kill with kindness? Block? Delete all social media?  ..... #unbelievable
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:53 am

Cinn3 wrote:^^^ yes they r so vicious! Poor Lauren its not her fault Ben chose her, why bash her they r so brutal!!  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f631  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f631  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f621  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 24 1f625

How do u stop this fire? Completely ignore? Kill with kindness? Block? Delete all social media?  ..... #unbelievable
It wasn't even JoJo fans necessarily though. It was just Ben's followers in general making those comments. I would say, out of the 500 comments, only 10 were "you should of picked JoJo because of THIS right here" (her looking "bad"), 400 comments about her "bad" foundation, and 90 comments defending her against all the bullying.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:58 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:It seems like Ben deleted a picture due to the hateful comments.

https://instagram.com/p/BGdbSaGkEZ3/

These idiots are ruining it for the fans. I guess that's their goal, to drive Lauren off IG, and make Ben not post pictures of her,  so they can pretend Ben picked JoJo, or something else.

The comments on this particular pic were particularly cruel and out of control. I would say 90% negative, all Lauren bashing. Calling her white as a ghost and questioning her makeup foundation. Probably every 3rd comment was #shouldapickedjojo. I feel so badly for Lauren, clearly they know her weak spot now. I feel badly for Ben who can't do right here and ended up resorting to deleting the picture, and I feel badly for the fans who will end up losing out in the end. What is wrong with people? no no

I think they need to start blocking people, unmercifully. Left and right, block, block, block.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00 am

I think it's cute that Ben thinks she looks good even in terrible pictures laugh out loud. Seriously, though, Lauren is a regular person, she shouldn't have to look flawless in ever picture. That's putting way too much pressure on her. That said -- Lauren -- don't read the comments. If you're looking for family/friends comments, then have a separate private account for just them that's password-protected. (You could give that advice to all of the cast members, not just Lauren)

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:04 am

It wasn't even JoJo fans necessarily though. It was just Ben's followers in general making those comments. I would say, out of the 500 comments, only 10 were "you should of picked JoJo because of THIS right here (her looking "bad"), 400 comments about her "bad" foundation, and 90 comments defending her against all the bullying.

Oh yes i read them and understand that they werent saying "u made a mistake" or "jojos better" but I still feel that these girls bashing Lauren are "team jojo" and thats just my gut instinct . ... now they r not saying so much about jojo but her appearance since it's caused a reply both from Lauren directly, Ben indirectly, and a lottttttt of fans directly defending her. But mostly prob the fans that keep defending her i know they do it out of love but its completely insane how the comments have gotten
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinn3 Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:06 am

Sosleepy agree 100%
Cinn3
Cinn3

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:07 am

And can I just say a "bad" picture for Lauren is still a nicer picture than most people's "best." For realz. What does Ben have to do? Only post magazine ready airbrushed moments? Even then, the trolls will feed.

Block, block, block, block, and then block some more. I think they need to start going there. And ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore, ignore.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:10 am

Cinn3 wrote:

It wasn't even JoJo fans necessarily though. It was just Ben's followers in general making those comments. I would say, out of the 500 comments, only 10 were "you should of picked JoJo because of THIS right here (her looking "bad"), 400 comments about her "bad" foundation, and 90 comments defending her against all the bullying.

Oh yes i read them and understand that they werent saying "u made a mistake" or "jojos better" but I still feel that these girls bashing Lauren are "team jojo" and thats just my gut instinct . ... now they r not saying so much about jojo but her appearance since it's caused a reply both from Lauren directly, Ben indirectly, and a lottttttt of fans directly defending her. But mostly prob the fans that keep defending her i know they do it out of love but its completely insane how the comments have gotten
Yeah I don't know. I just know most of the comments were about her foundation and then people trying to be slick by saying they'll only show up to the charity to donate money to her so she can clean up her looks... no no

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom