SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:39 pm

I mean, why wouldn't they read through comments? It's their IG. I don't believe anyone who says they don't read what people are saying about them. Lies! laugh out loud If they're interacting with fans, they kinda have to.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:47 pm

To some extent this is all Ben's fault. His ILY's and not backing out of it post show still haunts his relationship with Lauren imo. The JoJo fans/trolls probably think he still loves her yadda yadda. Great for him that he backed up his feelings at that time but it still created this whole scenario of him possibly still loving her from these crazy fans perspective. I also think they should never have an F2 as the lead ever again. I honestly think if Caila were the lead people would not even care about JoJo being heartbroken or tearing Lauren apart right at this moment. It's just way too many unnecessary drama. If Ben and Lauren can make it through the next few months then kudos to them. I feel bad that the show is still exploiting their name but then again Ben's fault for the ILYgate. They need to brush things off because by the end of the year & once the new Bachelor takes charge no one will even care about them. Only the real fans will stick around. Smiley

JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:49 pm

Many times Lauren actually answers some questions about her clothes or make up. It's been nice of her to interact with her fans. I also think sm can be a great way to actually 'talk' with the people you follow, not just they post pictures and leave it at that. I've liked reading Lauren's comments.

And IMO body shaming is a huge issue. Lauren might actually feel insecure about her weight, and 100s of comments telling her to 'eat a burger' or 'are you anorexic, you look unhealthy' are cruel. IMO it's their fans losing out, because Lauren (and Ben) will be interacting far less and will be more careful of what they post.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:55 pm

I belong to a FB page and every time a picture of Lauren is posted there are horrible things said about her...........and I know for a fact that they are all JoJo fans. I don't understand why a person can't like one and not hate the other. It seems like they are the ones that got rejected and will live with the bitterness forever!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:58 pm

Yeah people are crazy idiots. I'm a huge Jojo fan and I think Lauren is totally whatever, nonentity (sorry, folks laugh out loud) but holy moly, people need a reality check. She's still a human contrary to her robotic behavior and dull as dishwasher soap lurve for Benji.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:59 pm

babs wrote:I belong to a FB page and every time a picture of Lauren is posted there are horrible things said about her...........and I know for a fact that they are all JoJo fans.  I don't understand why a person can't like one and not hate the other.  It seems like they are the ones that got rejected and will live with the bitterness forever!
What Facebook page?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:05 pm

peggy0221 wrote:IMO, definitely shame on them, on Andi and Kaitlyn too, to just sit there and read through hundreds of comment. This just tells me, how much they care what people says about them. I don't mean leaving negative comments is right, but reading through hundreds of comments to spot the negatives? Sorry, that isn't sound right either.

And I think most of those sm h@ters are there to provoke their fans to have fun, instead of trying to tear Lauren B apart. As long as the fans react, they would not stop. I do think this generally happens across all celebrities' sm.

She doesn't have to weed through hundreds of comments to find negative ones when the majority of what has been posted lately ARE negative ones.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
babs wrote:I belong to a FB page and every time a picture of Lauren is posted there are horrible things said about her...........and I know for a fact that they are all JoJo fans.  I don't understand why a person can't like one and not hate the other.  It seems like they are the ones that got rejected and will live with the bitterness forever!
What Facebook page?

The LOL one
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah people are crazy idiots. I'm a huge Jojo fan and I think Lauren is totally whatever, nonentity (sorry, folks laugh out loud) but holy moly, people need a reality check. She's still a human contrary to her robotic behavior and dull as dishwasher soap lurve for Benji.

Lol good thing they aren't called Lauren a whore laugh out loud.I do think what Lauren experiencing right now from the trolls are just mild.I know body shaming is brutal which everyone on this franchise experienced it and still getting it at some point . But what  Lauren getting from these idiots are just mild . It is just unfortunate she responded them and trolls found her weaknesses and they will keep doing that to her photos down the road. This is never a secret that once you became famous this is what you get. It is not that they deserve to be on this position rather it is what  expected once you became a public figure . Jmo.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:13 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah people are crazy idiots. I'm a huge Jojo fan and I think Lauren is totally whatever, nonentity (sorry, folks laugh out loud) but holy moly, people need a reality check. She's still a human contrary to her robotic behavior and dull as dishwasher soap lurve for Benji.

This. Fine. Not everyone has to think Ben and Lauren are the greatest thing ever, omg. JoJo's not my thing, but whatever, whatever. Other people love her, and that's great. Glad she entertains.

But they are people. And what they post is on their personal, private accounts. Of course they are going to read the comments. Have some basic respect and kindness for your fellow human. In this case, a young 26 year old girl who has done NOTHING to deserve any of this.

The best thing for them, honestly, is a happily ever after for JoJo and they better fingers crossed JoJo and her dude weather their own $hitstorm. And no spoiler intended there, just that every couple from this show has to deal with a $hitstorm. If JoJo's "love story" doesn't work out, I only think this will get worse for Lauren, honestly.

Regardless, if they weather it, a year from now most people will have moved on. Kaitlyn got sooooooo much out of control hatred, it was sickening. But I feel like she has moved on, not nearly as much hate. Ben and Lauren need to get past this season and onto the off season and the next Bachelor. When Ben/Lauren are 2 seasons removed. They are getting brought up waaaaaaaay too much on JoJo's season. Too much a focal point, albeit in the background.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:24 pm

Man, it's really a sad commentary on our society that people do this, IMO. Crazy and such a slippery slope into accepting cruelty as just a normal part of life. Yikes.

That said, so many couples/contestants have had negativity spewed at them. IMO taking down pics is about the worst reaction because it lets the commenters win by actually causing a change in behavior because of what they said. IMO, don't read comments at all, laugh off how awful trolls are or shoot back at the worst ones now and then with humor like Kait and Becca did. And realize there are lots of normal people who don't comment at all that probably really enjoy the pics.

Also, IMO, this has absolutely nothing to do with Jojo or Jojo fans IMO and just has to do with people who get a power trip or rush out of being mean to a stranger from the safety of their anonymity. Without Jojo as Ben's F2 or the ILYs or any other thing from the show, people would still find a reason to attack if they want to, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:25 pm

It's insane, that Lauren is getting all the hate, and mostly from women, when Ben is the one responsible for the ily mess and dumping JoJo. His comments are 'you're so hot' 'we have to meet him' etc. their couple pics and solo pics of Lauren are where the idiots go to comment. I just don't get it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom