SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Linds911 Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:14 am

@Lennoxcolinrolland What I mean by putting a strain on their relationship, is by letting the trolls win. Mostly what you said but in a better way. ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 1f49c

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 8367-910 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 I_got_13 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by SeekAny Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:20 am

Understand what you're saying, I just don't want to even acknowledge giving these nasty commenters power. I think Ben took away their platform and they moved on to someone else's photo. Will they be back? I'm sure. But for one night Ben put them all in time out. fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 3806527698

Lauren's taken to snap chat, doing her thing. Alls well. As for me, I'm done giving the trolls any more attention.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:30 am

Linds911 wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland What I mean by putting a strain on their relationship, is by letting the trolls win. Mostly what you said but in a better way. ;)
Oh :Nod:

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:31 am

SeekAny wrote:Understand what you're saying, I just don't want to even acknowledge giving these nasty commenters power. I think Ben took away their platform and they moved on to someone else's photo. Will they be back? I'm sure. But for one night Ben put them all in time out. fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 33 3806527698

Lauren's taken to snap chat, doing her thing. Alls well. As for me, I'm done giving the trolls any more attention.
yes :claphands

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:14 am

Ben and Lauren found true love and I think that's the real reason there will always be people who would hate on them. Because people haven't found what they did. Others will do everything to prove this couldn't be real. Evil always tries to corrupt the good. But love always wins. Who's the real winner here? Ben and Lauren, I think, because they have each other. And the those who are not fans will forever hate because Ben will always pick Lauren any day. The those who are not fans can go cry themselves at night. *IMO*
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:27 am

I really think the hate is not that deep in thought IMO. It's just people making comments because they know they can. It's a mixture of being truthful (in their minds) and blunt, jealousy, boredom (wanting to get a rise out of people/start a convo), lack of thinking, etc. I really don't think the point behind the hate is this complex theory.

Jmo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:18 am

No complex theory. It's just Jojo's rabid fans who can't get over the fact that someone with a rocking body like Jojo's was rejected for Lauren's skinny.

These people don't realize that sometimes there's more to physical when looking for a life partner. People are too shallow and that's why studies show 70% of women feel depressed after looking at magazine covers.

Curvy is better says women like me who want to feel better for not being skinny.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:58 am

Just curious, if those comments are left to support JoJo, then why would Kaitlyn got similar comments while she didn't have to deal with the two ILYs issue?

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:46 am

Lauren herself called these people trolls. She gets what they're doing but that doesn't mean it doesn't start to get to you after awhile. Anyone who posts about meeting Lauren (and Ben) talk about how they are the sweetest most genuine people to come across. I think she gets the difference between sm world and reality. Again, still doesn't mean it doesn't bother her on some days.

She has been welcomed with open arms by Ben's group of friends (including the group of wives/gfs), hair salons, gyms, restaurants, and clothing stores in Denver. The world of social media and reality are polar opposites. It's trying to find the balance between the two. Maybe it's that they post more to snapchat so they don't have the comments? Or maybe over time their skin will get thicker and not care?
Regardless, I feel like this whole thing has been blown out of proportion, IMO. She made 2 comments on IG on an off day. It wasn't like she told off the press or is sitting at home crying over this. Ben and her are part of a fun kickball league with their friends & they've got a music festival that's helping support humanity and hope today.
I doubt they're dwelling on this so either should I. JMO.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:57 am

SarahD wrote:No complex theory.  It's just Jojo's rabid fans who can't get over the fact that someone with a rocking body like Jojo's was rejected for Lauren's skinny.

These people don't realize that sometimes there's more to physical when looking for a life partner.  People are too shallow and that's why studies show 70% of women feel depressed after looking at magazine covers.

Curvy is better says women like me who want to feel better for not being skinny.
As far as you first comment, I don't think so IMO.

As for as your second comment, I agree.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:57 am

peggy0221 wrote:Just curious, if those comments are left to support JoJo, then why would Kaitlyn got similar comments while she didn't have to deal with the two ILYs issue?

Apples and oranges. Many people from this show get some variation of hatred spewed their way for some reason or another. Kaitlyn's biggest "sin" was that she slept with Nick before fantasy suites. So, she gets the "whore" commentary, because girls hate girls who are sexually free, I guess, and sl*t shaming ensues. Oh, and she's skinny like Lauren, so may as well throw some skinny shaming her way as well. Kaitlyn has always fought back as well, and like we saw with Lauren, that inflames the crowd.

What was Lauren's biggest sin? Honestly, nothing that she did to herself. It was the unique situation that Ben and the show put her in. Dual ILY's, and an incredibly popular F2 girl that got a rocking edit to pump her up for the next lead (the show's MO, the lead always looks "golden" their first go around) and then putting said girl with the huge fan base FRONT AND CENTER so she can head her own show and stay relevant in everyone's minds.  That's a situation that a F1 doesn't typically have to deal with. I don't think it's a coincidence that the poop being thrown at Lauren is kicked into high gear only now, with JoJo front and center.

ETA: BUT, I agree with everyone else. Per info in the fan thread, these two are just fine, moving right along, living their lives... So, I'm going to follow their lead, be happy for them, and move right along as well...

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:58 am

FMG2015 wrote:Lauren herself called these people trolls. She gets what they're doing but that doesn't mean it doesn't start to get to you after awhile. Anyone who posts about meeting Lauren (and Ben) talk about how they are the sweetest most genuine people to come across. I think she gets the difference between sm world and reality. Again, still doesn't mean it doesn't bother her on some days.

She has been welcomed with open arms by Ben's group of friends (including the group of wives/gfs), hair salons, gyms, restaurants, and clothing stores in Denver. The world of social media and reality are polar opposites.  It's trying to find the balance between the two. Maybe it's that they post more to snapchat so they don't have the comments? Or maybe over time their skin will get thicker and not care?
Regardless, I feel like this whole thing has been blown out of proportion, IMO. She made 2 comments on IG on an off day.  It wasn't like she told off the press or is sitting at home crying over this. Ben and her are part of a fun kickball league with their friends & they've got a music festival that's helping support humanity and hope today.
I doubt they're dwelling on this so either should I. JMO.

This is very true. In the fan thread there are cute snaps of them driving and seeming absolutely happy. Lauren replied to a fan IG with a cute message. I think the real life people around her/them might show Lauren some extra love, especially Ben, so in a way Lauren just keeps on winning.

To me, it's just annoying as a fan, because I think their IG action will be less, and that's a pity. But Lauren isn't losing sleep or love or life over these trolls. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom