SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Ben and Lauren said during the press tour that they were open to all opportunities including TV if it was something that was in their interests and reflected their causes and who they were as people.  At the time I thought they were hoping for a home improvement type show.  Ben and Lauren lead a fairly normal life so I assume this will highlight those activities and have an emphasis on charitable endeavors and wedding planning as well.  I also think this show is a precursor to the BenLo wedding that ABC will no doubt air late this year or early next year.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by babs Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:53 pm

I wish they wouldn't do it but I don't see a thing wrong with it. I much prefer a short run TV show over hawking crap on sm, like most of them do.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm excited to finally see if Lauren has a car! I asked liked 2 times already and nobody knew..so yay! I'm also excited to see what she's done to the house, what she does daily since it seems like no one has a clue, hear Ben F up his grammar yet again, and like I said up thread, see baby Ceyla and Lauren's new N improved romper collection. I'm also sure Lauren is gonna love being slimmer on camera this go around, nobody making fun of her ducky walk! Bring it on! Yeah, I'm excited for the little things this show will bring. Don't really care about the politics or wedding planning TBH. IMO.

Don't know why, but this post made me LOL. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:57 pm

landrje wrote:I can picture it now ... announcer's voice: "in the next episode of 'Ben and Lauren: Denver Suburbanites On the Loose,' Ben says 'I love you' to the pizza delivery girl before Lauren can slam the door in her face ... see it all happen next week on Freeform TV (formerly the ABC Family channel in those households who happen to get the channel)!" giggling

j/k ... hope they have a very enjoyable, rewarding, and lucrative time on the show

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 3806527698 This literally made me laugh out loud for the past couple minutes. :claphands

My reaction is meh and I guess they aren't really that normal if they're into being filmed and putting their relationship on tv but also I get it from ABCs standpoint. They are very middle of the road, non-offensive and basically decent people that lots of fans seem to really like. To have a Bachelor actually in a real relationship that might have a shot is a rare thing fo sho, so why not fill up some blank air time over on ABC Fam. for a few weeks.

Also did it say airing in October? If so, I'll place my bets now that Ben will be our requisite ABC network representative on DWTS this coming Sept and last at least until the premier week of their show to build up an audience. I feel like 99% sure that will happen because Ettes never get that bonus check, only the guys do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:06 pm

mindless wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm excited to finally see if Lauren has a car! I asked liked 2 times already and nobody knew..so yay! I'm also excited to see what she's done to the house, what she does daily since it seems like no one has a clue, hear Ben F up his grammar yet again, and like I said up thread, see baby Ceyla and Lauren's new N improved romper collection. I'm also sure Lauren is gonna love being slimmer on camera this go around, nobody making fun of her ducky walk! Bring it on! Yeah, I'm excited for the little things this show will bring. Don't really care about the politics or wedding planning TBH. IMO.

Don't know why, but this post made me LOL. laugh out loud
giggling I was laughing just typing it, but it's true! I'm excited about the stuff I've been randomly wondering about. I honestly could give a sh*t about Ben's campaign or the wedding planning, doesn't interest me.. Politics is a bore and a hassel and i'd rather just watch the wedding and be done with it.. no idea

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Does this mean likely no ABC televised wedding? A wedding would be a good episode to cap this off with.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Does this mean likely no ABC televised wedding? A wedding would be a good episode to cap this off with.
Freeforum used to be known as ABC Family which has ties with ABC. All owned by the same company. They could and should just air it on the mini series. That makes the most sense IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:28 pm

I'm not expecting their show to be very scandalous, I just looked at the Freeform website and it seems their most dramatic reality show is one about real estate people in NYC. Seems they're trying to be Bravo lite. Imo

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by maniluh Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:39 pm

Oopps wrong thread!

Anyway. Im a little surprised theyre doing a reality show because i remember during their aol interview they said theyre excited to go back to their normal life and theyre not really interested in fame or whatnot.

Last edited by maniluh on Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong thread)

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:Does this mean likely no ABC televised wedding? A wedding would be a good episode to cap this off with.

JMO... This airs in October on what is essentially ABC family. The description says part of it will follow their wedding planning. I think it will lead up to the full blown wedding on ABC to air in January, as originally speculated. ABC gave them their own show, which is unprecedented. So I'd be surprised if they didn't give them the wedding too, which is the norm for the most part, save 1 exception of 2.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:43 pm

maniluh wrote:Oopps wrong thread!

Anyway. Im a little surprised theyre doing a reality show because i remember during their aol interview they said theyre excited to go back to their normal life and theyre not really interested in fame or whatnot.

Anything can change after doing this dating show Smiley

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Eb97c9
fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 9zt107fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Xgicucfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 Oaw2uvfitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 2pqw5k8fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 30szzaufitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 54 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Freeforum airs shows like Pretty Little Liars (a mystery drama), The Fosters ( about the lives of a gay family that adopted two foster children), and Switched At Birth (two teen girls switched at birth.) It's very much a family friendly channel. A lot of teen girls and mothers watch this channel. Therefore, Ben and Lauren's mini series will be very family friendly, much like them. I'd assume there will obviously be some sort of drama though, as this IS Mike Fleiss we're talking about. If he can get SeanCat to talk about hanky panky and sexy this and that, then he'll definitely get Benlo on the roll too. Not necessarily about sex (cause that was never a "thing" with them as it was with SeanCat), but SOMETHING to make it interesting. IMO. I don't remember ABC Family ever airing anything non scripted though.. Have they??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom