SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by michelle1 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:It's insane, that Lauren is getting all the hate, and mostly from women, when Ben is the one responsible for the ily mess and dumping JoJo. His comments are 'you're so hot' 'we have to meet him' etc. their couple pics and solo pics of Lauren are where the idiots go to comment. I just don't get it.

I think that shows how women are treated in general.....i think becca doesnt get even 1/4 of hate lauren gets..... so its easy to rub it off and laurens done it in the past... there have been like 4 pics that bens posted of lauren that get her hate for her foundation.....but i think that this time it was actually out of control......It was a mess...also he posted it for a good cause.....so getting comments like we should donate to her for lip injections and foundation RATHER THAN THE CHARITY is just REALLY SAD.....the worst part is that we make our selves to believe that they are reality stars and in a way they are subject to this...which is just horrible on a completely different level. NO one should have to deal with trolls that bully behind a computer screen.

michelle1

Back to top Go down

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Some of these commenters may even be well meaning. For some reason people feel like they can say whatever they want to people they've seen on TV but who they do not actually know. I grant you, they put themselves in the public eye and are thus fair game for criticism but jeez. Having another "happy couple" will only help a little bit. And watch, if Lauren gains a few pounds, people will be asking if she's pregnant. It's always something unfortunately.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Samuel10fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Samuel10 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Family10fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Samuel15fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:49 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah people are crazy idiots. I'm a huge Jojo fan and I think Lauren is totally whatever, nonentity (sorry, folks laugh out loud) but holy moly, people need a reality check. She's still a human contrary to her robotic behavior and dull as dishwasher soap lurve for Benji.

This. Fine. Not everyone has to think Ben and Lauren are the greatest thing ever, omg. JoJo's not my thing, but whatever, whatever. Other people love her, and that's great. Glad she entertains.

But they are people. And what they post is on their personal, private accounts. Of course they are going to read the comments. Have some basic respect and kindness for your fellow human. In this case, a young 26 year old girl who has done NOTHING to deserve any of this.

The best thing for them, honestly, is a happily ever after for JoJo and they better fingers crossed JoJo and her dude weather their own $hitstorm. And no spoiler intended there, just that every couple from this show has to deal with a $hitstorm. If JoJo's "love story" doesn't work out, I only think this will get worse for Lauren, honestly.

Regardless, if they weather it, a year from now most people will have moved on. Kaitlyn got sooooooo much out of control hatred, it was sickening. But I feel like she has moved on, not nearly as much hate. Ben and Lauren need to get past this season and onto the off season and the next Bachelor. When Ben/Lauren are 2 seasons removed. They are getting brought up waaaaaaaay too much on JoJo's season. Too much a focal point, albeit in the background.

Several excellent posts @sosleepy.  All this hate toward Lauren is so unwarranted and cruel.  IMO opinion it is completely because Ben chose Lauren over JoJo.  The JoJo SM fanatics/trolls are a mean hateful bunch.  I hope Lauren can just whether the storm and she and Ben just focus on enjoying and building their lives together.  The best revenge on the SM evildoers is a beautiful televised ABC wedding special and a HEA for Ben and Lauren.  Until then I hope Lauren just focuses on the real love and support from true friends and family....and somehow learns to ignore and not take to heart this vicious assault.  Consider the source...easier said than done....but absolutely necessary.
All this SM hate and vitriol toward people is a very sad commentary on our society.  Gone are the days of respect and decent human kindness. I wish there was a way that all the psychos on SM could be outed for the cruel wackos they are.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Horrible for this couple to endure. The blame is not Jo's. 
JoJo is a caring loving individual. Lauren had issues before
entering the show with her drinking. I don't think what she
is going through is any worse than any other bashed contestant
she obviously needs consoling.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:50 pm

babs wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
babs wrote:I belong to a FB page and every time a picture of Lauren is posted there are horrible things said about her...........and I know for a fact that they are all JoJo fans.  I don't understand why a person can't like one and not hate the other.  It seems like they are the ones that got rejected and will live with the bitterness forever!
What Facebook page?

The LOL one
What LOL one? I don't go on any of those Facebook pages..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:55 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Horrible for this couple to endure. The blame is not Jo's. 
JoJo is a caring loving individual. Lauren had issues before
entering the show with her drinking. I don't think what she
is going through is any worse than any other bashed contestant
she obviously needs consoling.

No one is saying this is personally JoJo's fault. (Though she could maybe let up on talking about Ben "her great love" every other second - it inflames her fan base). But it's JoJo being chosen as the next lead and her show currently running right now that's making the hatred towards Lauren spike a bit. Not in any way Jo's fault directly.

And yeah, others may have had it worse. Does that make what is going on with Lauren ok??? N-O. Two wrongs never, ever make a right.

And drinking? Yeah, ok, says Ok! And even if she is a raging alcoholic, that makes it ok to tear her down personally on her personal accounts justified how?

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:55 pm

babs wrote:
What Facebook page?

The LOL one
What LOL one? I don't go on any of those Facebook pages..

Get Real LOL Bachelor/Bachelorette
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:02 pm

I don't blame JoJo but I do blame a lot of her fans. I have defended their right not to like Lauren but I also have defended Ben's right to pick the one he wanted for his wife. I feel the same way if one of Ben and Lauren's fans start tearing down JoJo. You don't have to like someone but to personally attack them says more about the attacker than who they are attacking.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:06 pm

The hate is because everyone of those people had been in Jojo's shoes. The reject. The guy chose someone else.

This will only blow over once Jojo's season is over and there's a new bachelor. But there will still be psychotic ones who will never be able to move on from Ben choosing Lauren over Jojo.

I cannot wait for their wedding so it can be further rubbed on those who are not fans faces that Ben chose Lauren over Jojo and actually put a ring on it while poor Jo^3 may already be over by then.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Soooo .... Yeah, clearly I preferred Lauren over JoJo, both in personality and for Ben. But I don't think the answer here is to tear down JoJo. We need the sane JoJo fans who realize this show is 98% silly entertainment on our side - supporting Lauren, because that's the right thing to do. Just like I will most likely be 100% disgusted once JoJo inevitably starts to get shamed herself in roughly 1.5 months for not picking the right guy and whatever else the trolls come up with.

And I honestly do think a happy JoJo coupledom is best for Ben and Lauren. There will be further Lauren hate if Jo is left hurt again after round 2, IMO.

But I agree, I hope Ben and Lauren stay strong. I can't wait for their wedding!! Living happy is the best revenge.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:22 pm

Exactly I don't even get where the drinking problem comment is coming from? Like it's Lauren's own fault she's getting the hate. Lauren's only fault is getting picked by Ben and Jojo is the reject.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Please do not post things here without a source link (so that it can be checked as being from a public forum) and please keep the chatter on topic. Thank you.

fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Samuel10fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Samuel10 fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Family10fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Samuel15fitgirl - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 28 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom