SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by FMG2015 Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:32 pm

Food poisoning is the worst! I remember Lauren went out to a Blazers game after her wisdom teeth were out, so she's certainly in rough shape since she's been home since After dinner Thursday night. She snapped a video of making a smoothie.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:49 pm

Daaaang... I bet whatever restaurant they went to is fingers crossed she doesn't name drop them to her 1.2 million followers. laugh out loud Poor Lauren! Sounds like she got a rough case. Bad taco.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:11 pm

It is the worst. You can't eat that food for a very long time. Happened to me once years ago with fish and chips. Took me years to have it again.

Hopefully she'll start to feel like her old self soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Mushrooms. I got food poisoning off of mushrooms on Chicken Marsala maybe close to a decade ago! Never again, won't touch them. Barf.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Mushrooms. I got food poisoning off of mushrooms on Chicken Marsala maybe close to a decade ago! Never again, won't touch them. Barf.

Lol, mine was Chantilly cake at a reception. All of us got FP. Hope Lauren feels better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:58 pm

Mine was the chicken broccoli stuff a lot of Chinese food places serve. Happened when I was 15..and I haven't eaten that since..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:07 pm

Mine was sushi! Like a year ago! Jdecided to try and see why everyone loves it...never again! laugh out loud

Hope Lauren feels better soon.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 1f49c

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 73 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:Mine was sushi! Like a year ago! Jdecided to try and see why everyone loves it...never again! laugh out loud

Hope Lauren feels better soon.

Sushi is probably my favorite food ever! I don't even know what I'd do if I got sick off it and couldn't eat it anymore! Sadz!!! I think for sushi I'd struggle through and learn to love it again! Haha. And now I'm imagining how poor Lauren is feeling now with her ruined Fish Tacos. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Some more great pictures of Ben and Lauren and his parents from the engagement party!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIS94rhgkXP/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BIS-AQngGjI/

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:17 pm

What beautiful pictures!! She looks so lovely. I disagree with the comments on the first picture though, Ben looks like a mix of both his parents. Lauren does too although those cheek bones are all her dad. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:11 pm

Love those pics. He does look like both and Ben's future looks as he ages looks good. So does Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:41 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BIV68lXjWaq/
https://instagram.com/p/BIV_RG6jp_W/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom