SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Back at the hotel, it was great just talking to my men. Luke, come on. He is a M-A-N. Can you women out there see what I'm seeing in him? I hope so!
Yes, Jojo, I DO see it too!! Present tense again...and I thought this was an interesting comment thrown in there.
Heading out of the country was just what I needed. I'd never been to South America, so I couldn't have been more excited. Did you see that massive sculpture of the hand sticking out of the sand? Is that cool or what?!
She does love her some big Luke hands.
People.com

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:03 pm

Lolololol Lost! 

I THINK you/us all :gotcha:  will get to see him every week beginning in January for 2-1/2 months!

"Can you women out there see what I'm seeing in him? I hope so!"
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:05 pm

^^LOL, either way I'll be happy! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:55 pm

rhondam wrote:Lolololol Lost! 

I THINK you/us all :gotcha:  will get to see him every week beginning in January for 2-1/2 months!

I agree!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:16 pm

rhondam wrote:Lolololol Lost! 

Ding ding ding! Women across America will line up for those hands and that smoldering brooder. PINKHEART Lost, should we submit an app for you?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:12 pm

veg, I'm sure my hubby wouldn't like that! giggling

Y'all aren't going to dissuade me into thinking Luke isn't F1!! Yet anyway. NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Back at the hotel, it was great just talking to my men. Luke, come on. He is a M-A-N. Can you women out there see what I'm seeing in him? I hope so!
Yes, Jojo, I DO see it too!! Present tense again...and I thought this was an interesting comment thrown in there.
Heading out of the country was just what I needed. I'd never been to South America, so I couldn't have been more excited. Did you see that massive sculpture of the hand sticking out of the sand? Is that cool or what?!
She does love her some big Luke hands.
People.com

cantstopl cantstopl Good catch.
Sorry, but I think she is selling Luke to the masses of women out there to sign up for Luke as Bachelor. Sorry, Laverne.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:20 pm

Ohhhh, Lost! Check out the new SC of Luke and Jojo on the green bench in leather jackets! Whoa! That dismount looks like it has a high degree of difficulty! In my Olympic spirit, I give Luke a :alltens: in this event! Wowza! :thud Stock up on ice. It's about to get really hot in here! high five
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Agreed, based on JoJo's comments alone he's F4 and the probable choice for the next lead. I think JoJo more so likes the idea of Luke than Luke himself, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:51 pm

I think that Luke can certainly fulfill the role of making her feel desired, sexy, like a woman, but their lifestyles/life goals and general energies may not be in sync. Luke may be too intense and serious for her. He's friendly and funny when he wants to be, but his general energy seems to be the strong silent type. I will, however, enjoy his passion for as long as he blesses our tv screens. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:14 am

Thanks Mia, bestbud! looking forward to it beatingheart ...but with my luck they won't show it! hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:20 pm

Lost17 wrote:Thanks Mia, bestbud!  looking forward to it beatingheart ...but with my luck they won't show it! hmmm

I'll make you a promise. If they don't show the passionate SQT, I will personally write out a description of what I imagine happened during that steamy make out session. If you'd like that, ok? Shirley would never desert her Laverne. bestbud!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
officeRules
violetstoo
AllAboutLove
Ladybug82