SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:53 pm

casjacknick wrote:I didn't watch his periscope I just noticed on the twitter feed for this site that he said he was having one and it looked like it was maybe a little over an hour ago. I don't have periscope so I don't know anything about what he said. It would be so cute if he bought her that necklace. A diamond to wear since she can't wear the one he gave her for awhile.

That is what he did for Andi after they got engaged.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sublime Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^I watched.

I may be biased here but one thing I did notice was as soon as the question popped up about if she was dating or engaged to Josh both her and Emily looked at each other with a big grin and giggle.  Oh and Josh was on their Periscope watching live too. I saw his name. At one point after Amanda said her dating life was pretty nonexistent she looked at her phone and smiled, almost like Josh may have just texted her something.  Again, maybe biased on my end, but that's what I noticed.

I watched as well and noticed the huge grin.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:57 pm

sounds like Josh and Amanda are giddy. I can't wait to watch them.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:50 pm

nannymargie wrote:
casjacknick wrote:I didn't watch his periscope I just noticed on the twitter feed for this site that he said he was having one and it looked like it was maybe a little over an hour ago. I don't have periscope so I don't know anything about what he said. It would be so cute if he bought her that necklace. A diamond to wear since she can't wear the one he gave her for awhile.

That is what he did for Andi after they got engaged.

How lovely.. hopefully he got her girls something too.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 1f49c

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 8367-910 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 I_got_13 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:53 pm

SCMIIW periscopes disappear after a set time. The set time is set by the user. So if it was there, and now gone, it's not a matter of it being deleted on purpose, it may mean the set time expired.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:55 pm

I watched the periscope too. Amanda and Emily were awkward the whole time. Words were coming out of their mouths, but they didn't say anything laugh out loud The engagement was brought up a few times, and then some crude comments which is when they decided to peace out.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:01 pm

New Periscope Smiley
https://www.periscope.tv/efergie13/1eaJbLbNqvYKX
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I watched the periscope too. Amanda and Emily were awkward the whole time. Words were coming out of their mouths, but they didn't say anything laugh out loud The engagement was brought up a few times, and then some crude comments which is when they decided to peace out.

Social media is so strange to me. That's why I would steer clear of ones where people get to bash and trash you without some control.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:18 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I watched the periscope too. Amanda and Emily were awkward the whole time. Words were coming out of their mouths, but they didn't say anything laugh out loud The engagement was brought up a few times, and then some crude comments which is when they decided to peace out.
laugh out loud thanks for the recap. Amanduhhhh sounds like she's in her usual form.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:25 pm

Thanks @dina yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Alanna wrote:
laugh out loud thanks for the recap. Amanduhhhh sounds like she's in her usual form.

Being awkward on periscope doesn't equal being dumb. I saw it and they were both fine. They not only have to keep themselves in the picture, but they also have to read messages/questions that are coming at them fast and furiously. Not to mention trying not to be distracted by the little hearts appearing on screen laugh out loud.

Other than getting engaged after 2 weeks, Amanda doesn't strike me as dumb nor a doormat.

Can't wait til 8/2 to get this party really started.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:33 am

I don't think Amanda is dumb either. Just naiive in some cases. Twin Emily, however, IS dumb. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 54 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27