SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 CnlYHgHUEAAgo_4
Emily Ferguson ‏@efergie13
#squadgoals
Amanda Stanton, Nick Viall, Jared Haibon and 2 others
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:24 pm

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 CnlRMHZUIAE7emZ
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn
You know you have an amazing friend when their wallpaper on their phone is of your kids love you SM @Hfergie11
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:56 am

Laura Walsh wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Really disliking these filters.

Not familiar with all this.  When you say filters are you speaking of the way they look or the funny things added, like the dog nose and such?  

Those funny things they add. I was unfamiliar with it too but these contestants have educated me and turned me into a hater of it Smiley

I also hate those darn fish lips they all keep doing. Ben's season girls are the main culprits. It just isn't attractive at all IMO.

Which modelling school taught them that I have no clue. no no

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:27 pm

They all look the same to, so I don't even know who is Amanda.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:36 pm

I'm probably in the minority here but the picture of Amanda's daughter in the bathing suit that she posted on IG in my opinion is not a cool idea.   She is a beautiful little girl and looks adorable but there are some real nuts out there and you only need one to start stalking Amanda and grabbing the little girl.  Maybe I just don't agree with promoting stuff and making money by continually posting pictures of your children. It's fine for Amanda to promote and make money but just don't like using the kids for that.  Sorry.  Maybe I'm just old fashioned.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Nope ITA with the children angle. Particularly ones so small and she is a public figure, at least more than any of us.

Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:44 pm

If she wants to post photos of her kids, imo, she could have a private page. That's what I do.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:59 pm

I hope we get a glimpse of Amanda and you know who tonight. probably not likely since he is not the original cast but one can hope.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:I'm probably in the minority here but the picture of Amanda's daughter in the bathing suit that she posted on IG in my opinion is not a cool idea.   She is a beautiful little girl and looks adorable but there are some real nuts out there and you only need one to start stalking Amanda and grabbing the little girl.  Maybe I just don't agree with promoting stuff and making money by continually posting pictures of your children.   It's fine for Amanda to promote and make money but just don't like using the kids for that.   Sorry.  Maybe I'm just old fashioned.

Count me in if it is a minority and add the old fashioned label too. Although in today's SM crazy world, I don't consider exercising caution to protect your child old fashioned.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:17 pm

I just think seeing little girls wearing bikinis at that age is a bit too much IMO. Her girls are cute but enough with the promoting.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 8367-910 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 I_got_13 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:37 pm

I think this is interesting/sweet and hope it's okay to post.

This is from Bre, Nick2's current gf about him. Maybe Amanda will get the boomerang effect here too: Nick2 wasn't great to her but obviously different with Bre so perhaps she'll get it back with Josh.

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 15 Image62

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:42 pm

That is very sweet. I'm a firm believer of when you find the right person, it makes all the difference in the world. You are more aware of what it means to have genuine feelings and suddenly know there is something so much better than what you had along with complete trust in one another. If you have that, IMO you never have to worry about being cheated on, or not being treated right.

I hope Amanda can post something similar to that, minus the tragic accident.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 54 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27