SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:36 pm

It's funny that BIP did no favor to both Amanda and Josh, at all.
It brought light to the worst aide of them and probably the most real side.

Never think she is a sweet lady, the way she speaks has all the mean girl vibes although she may think her voice can cover that up.

**edited**

Back to top Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Well she's not really a blonde, not natural blonde anyway laugh out loud, so I'll try not to take offense at being lump in with her. Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:14 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Amanda wearing this shirt saying "Go sit on a cactus" like an F-u to non fans and posting on her SM makes me think she is just like Josh and thrives on the drama.

I think Amanda's a real piece of work and think this relationship will be a showmance for shilling with lots of subtweeting and just like Josh and Andi 2.0 all over again, imo.

As a mother, I find the way Amanda acts to be completely immature and low class and I feel sorry for her kids.

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  
Current mood  mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f335

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Cq03c2lUsAAf9VB

I went to look at that pic and noticed the tweet about her kids loving effing pizza. I then noticed the replies from Emily/twin throwing F bombs everywhere and MM still defending her son when someone mentions the book.

I wanted to give her and Josh the benefit of the doubt, but it's slowly disappearing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Josh sure knows how to pick them.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Amanda wearing this shirt saying "Go sit on a cactus" like an F-u to non fans and posting on her SM makes me think she is just like Josh and thrives on the drama.

I think Amanda's a real piece of work and think this relationship will be a showmance for shilling with lots of subtweeting and just like Josh and Andi 2.0 all over again, imo.

As a mother, I find the way Amanda acts to be completely immature and low class and I feel sorry for her kids.

Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn  
Current mood  mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 1f335

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Cq03c2lUsAAf9VB

I went to look at that pic and noticed the tweet about her kids loving effing pizza. I then noticed the replies from Emily/twin throwing F bombs everywhere and MM still defending her son when someone mentions the book.

I wanted to give her and Josh the benefit of the doubt, but it's slowly disappearing.

I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt but I just can't. It's all a mess to me and none of them are thinking about the kids, just themselves.

I saw that MM was going at people on twitter again tonight she tweeted that people are abusing HER yet she is the one who is tweeting them! (and they didn't even tag her!).

I really think don't see this ending well at all. Scary stuff, imo, and I worry for those kids!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:51 am

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 CrEiUrBWcAAeSmY
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"I can choose to date him or not, if I want to." - Amanda
#BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I wanted to give her and Josh the benefit of the doubt, but it's slowly disappearing.
I feel somewhat the same... Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:18 am

I don't care how many unshown great things happened between Josh and Amanda, how he manipulated her and treated her on camera, it's just too huge for 2-3 week relationship. And after THIS she moves him to live with her and her kids. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:04 am

What struck me is when he packed is bags and wanted to leave, he said he wanted to date her off the show. She insisted they stay. For the first time I thought, wow, this is a mother who could return to her kids, escape the heat and cameras, and leave with her he-man. But she wanted to stay.

Nice to see how she has her priorities straight. Guess she wants more camera time. Show must go on, right?!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:07 am

^
More camera time means more shilling oportunities and a possible engagement. That's her income, right?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:22 pm

The most telling thing to me was how she didn't want Josh angry when she went to have private time with the two dummies, I mean, the twins. Wth was that about? Can't she see what's so strange about that after 3 weeks of dating?

And let's not even mention his anger and frustration and most of all, embarrassment, that she was too tired for the boom boom room. That's beyond my anonymous randy poster pay grade.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:49 pm

Alanna wrote:The most telling thing to me was how she didn't want Josh angry when she went to have private time with the two dummies, I mean, the twins. Wth was that about? Can't she see what's so strange about that after 3 weeks of dating?

And let's not even mention his anger and frustration and most of all, embarrassment, that she was too tired for the boom boom room. That's beyond my anonymous randy poster pay grade.

Well he'd just loudly proclaimed to Nick and Jen that he'll be banging Amanda shortly, so the "private" quarters are taken. How could his massive ego deal with having to go back and admit he's not getting any after all? I bet he slept in the boom boom room alone, just so Nick wouldn't get any either.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 54 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27