SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by PinaColada43 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:45 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3765730/Bachelor-Paradise-s-Josh-Murray-dotes-Amanda-Stanton-s-two-children-leave-hotel-romantic-weekend-together.html
PinaColada43
PinaColada43

Back to top Go down

mexico - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:48 pm

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:The most telling thing to me was how she didn't want Josh angry when she went to have private time with the two dummies, I mean, the twins. Wth was that about? Can't she see what's so strange about that after 3 weeks of dating?

And let's not even mention his anger and frustration and most of all, embarrassment, that she was too tired for the boom boom room. That's beyond my anonymous randy poster pay grade.

Well he'd just loudly proclaimed to Nick and Jen that he'll be banging Amanda shortly, so the "private" quarters are taken. How could his massive ego deal with having to go back and admit he's not getting any after all? I bet he slept in the boom boom room alone, just so Nick wouldn't get any either.

It was the attitude and tone of voice  he had when telling Nick he was using the room that night.  Did he make reservations ahead of time that said he had it for the night?  I guess Andi gets vindicated a little now that we see how Josh is acting on BIP.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:55 pm

^^ Josh is Amanda's problem now, if she decides to put up with him. Josh's behavior still doesn't give Andi vindication - just shows that they are both immature, attention seeking, twits - IMO.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:05 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:What struck me is when he packed is bags and wanted to leave, he said he wanted to date her off the show. She insisted they stay. For the first time I thought, wow, this is a mother who could return to her kids, escape the heat and cameras, and leave with her he-man. But she wanted to stay.

Nice to see how she has her priorities straight. Guess she wants more camera time. Show must go on, right?!

Yeah, she wanted the engagement ring that is paid for by the franchise and be a part of the next royal couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:28 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:What struck me is when he packed is bags and wanted to leave, he said he wanted to date her off the show. She insisted they stay. For the first time I thought, wow, this is a mother who could return to her kids, escape the heat and cameras, and leave with her he-man. But she wanted to stay.

Nice to see how she has her priorities straight. Guess she wants more camera time. Show must go on, right?!

Yeah, she wanted the engagement ring that is paid for by the franchise and be a part of the next royal couple.

I thought her wanting to stay was really strange too.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:21 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

She ain't no Lauren B.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 pm

This is so relevant for tonight's episode. Watching her face as Josh spoke, she seem completely unconvinced IMO, was not buying a word of what he was saying. Yet instead of maybe pulling away a bit, she dives in even deeper.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:50 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

They get a generous per diem on this show too, right? (just to make sure everyone loves it up, has conflict, and gives out roses, etc.)
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:15 pm

One of of the issues that they may have is that Amanda is a fashionista and Josh is definitely not.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:39 pm

havadrpepper wrote:

Aren't they all being paid to stay on the show? Plus, I agree. She wants the very expensive engagement ring. I actually think that is a smart move (if it is the "real" thing for them).

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:40 pm

nannymargie wrote:
mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:The most telling thing to me was how she didn't want Josh angry when she went to have private time with the two dummies, I mean, the twins. Wth was that about? Can't she see what's so strange about that after 3 weeks of dating?

And let's not even mention his anger and frustration and most of all, embarrassment, that she was too tired for the boom boom room. That's beyond my anonymous randy poster pay grade.

Well he'd just loudly proclaimed to Nick and Jen that he'll be banging Amanda shortly, so the "private" quarters are taken. How could his massive ego deal with having to go back and admit he's not getting any after all? I bet he slept in the boom boom room alone, just so Nick wouldn't get any either.

It was the attitude and tone of voice  he had when telling Nick he was using the room that night.  Did he make reservations ahead of time that said he had it for the night?  I guess Andi gets vindicated a little now that we see how Josh is acting on BIP.
Josh comes across as a blowhard, to me. Maybe, that's how he is supposed to portray himself for drama. I find him to be a very poor "actor."

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:38 pm

It is possible that Amanduh started this whole AI-Caila drama when she misinterpreted Caila's comments that she wasn't 100% sure about how she felt about Jared.  Amanduh is not the sharpest tool in the shed, IMO. Kind of reminds me of this Barbie doll from the 90's.   no no 

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27