SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:11 pm

^that's heartbreaking

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Thanks for sharing, Ed! Very tragic about Breanna's story.

So if Nick2's gf spends time with the girls, was Amanda's whole Nick2 absentee dad narrative not true?? Was a Bach contestant not telling us the truth, the full truth and nothing else? Who can I trust in this world??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Wow. What a tragic story.

Hopefully Amanda and Nick try to get along for the sake of their girls. It seems they are both looking to move forward with the next chapter of their lives.  Best wishes to them all.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:04 pm

ED wrote:ExNick has a serious girlfriend now. Her name is Breanna Parton. Her family were in the news a lot in July 2014 (nationally and internationally). Breanna's father, husband and brother-in-law were in a plane crash and unfortunately, all three passed away. 

Breanna spends time with Kinsley and Charlie - she has two children of a similar age too.

So, they are still together. I wondered if they would last and I am really glad they have. She has a really sad story. Wasn't she pregnant when her husband died?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:11 pm

babs wrote:
ED wrote:ExNick has a serious girlfriend now. Her name is Breanna Parton. Her family were in the news a lot in July 2014 (nationally and internationally). Breanna's father, husband and brother-in-law were in a plane crash and unfortunately, all three passed away. 

Breanna spends time with Kinsley and Charlie - she has two children of a similar age too.

So, they are still together.  I wondered if they would last and I am really glad they have.  She has a really sad story.  Wasn't she pregnant when her husband died?
Yes, both Breanna and her sis were pregnant when their husbands and dad were in the crash. I just read the story and got chills. What a tragedy. They had a 3 year old boy and a baby girl was born a week later. The other daughter (Breanna's sis) was pregnant with her and her husband's first. And the dad and mom (Breanna's parents) were married for 30 years. Just horrifying.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:19 pm

^^What a heartbreaking situation. I can't even imagine!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:04 pm

Amanda and Josh follow each other now.

Glad that Amanda's ex has a g/f  with children from a previous marriage. Probably one reason he's bitching about paying his child support. You pay the support whether kids are with you  for a day, a week or months, if the court declared, because it's for the year & support encompasses the cost of them to live in their house/apt.  

Amanda's  ex is  a jerk. Josh's ex is a bitter nut case. Glad Josh and Amanda found each other, they both deserve to be treated better and with respect.

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:09 pm

I still see Amanda following Andi on Twitter. Same with Andi.

Also Amanda's ex can't be that much of a jerk if he's the guy who Breanna chose to date after the heartbreaking death of her husband. JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 1f49c

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 8367-910 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 I_got_13 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:11 pm

I don't think Andi ever followed Amanda on IG, FYI. Andi only follows a select few on IG, mostly actual celebs..not Bach alum. On Twitter is where she follows a lot of people.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:12 pm

Although I'm sure nobody wants my opinion here it is: Nobody in this situation, not ex Nick, not Josh not even Amanda are angels or demons. My sister and her baby daddy have issues all the time and it's enough that my family paints him with terrible words, sometimes in front of my nephew. I, however, remember who he was when they loved him as their own and often try (in vain) to remind them about it. Something sometimes changes after things end and people become villains and they really don't deserve it. Hopefully everyone involved is just trying to do the best they can.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Good post, Casjacknick. I agree, USUALLY, not everyone is as bad as they are made out to be. Of course, there are exceptions. People react (negatively) out of hurt and fear, so I'm sure things get said that they don't mean. What a terrible story with Nick's gf. Just tragic. I have a feeling Amanda went into this hoping to find someone, so I'm glad she did. Being a single parent is not easy!
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:37 am

Agree with you all. Nobody is that bad and evil. I'm sure Amands and her ex have struggles, it's normal for any estranged couple tomhave them. 
I sorta admired the way ex Nick handled RS last season so I have faith that he will act in the best interests  of his little girls in this very uncomfortable situation they all find themselves.
Imo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 30 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27