SELECT CONTENT

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:51 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bachelor in Paradise' Season 3 Nabs Ben Higgins' Castoffs Emily and Haley Ferguson

Double the paradise! The Bachelor season 20 twins Emily and Haley Ferguson didn't find love with Ben Higgins, but they are both heading to the beach in search of romance on Bachelor in Paradise season 3, a source confirms to Us Weekly.

usmagazine.com

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Since Emily got more time on TB maybe they can script Haley with the bigger part this time. Or let's totally circle the drain and have one guy romancing/hooking up with both twins. That sounds like MF's kind of fantasy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion Empty Re: Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:51 pm

As mentioned in her twins thread, these people are like leftovers. After a few days they stink and can make you sick.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:As mentioned in her twins thread, these people are like leftovers. After a few days they stink and can make you sick.

Kasha -- once more, you have made my day with your philosophy and wit!! Thank you!!! You are half the reason I come to read this board!!!
thanks!
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:58 pm

Awww thank you. :girlfan
Can I say the members/friendships I have made here keep me coming back day after day after day after--- hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:48 pm

^^^ This is the real reason people go on this farce show. To get their social media brand out there.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:50 am

Can't wait to share with you all what we've been up to...something super fun coming soon to @cwmadtv [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:11 am

Wait is that Courtney the winning villain from Ben F.'s season?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:43 am

Yup!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Haley Ferguson - Bachelor 20 - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+9
Beach Lover
casjacknick
bluwavz
atem
Maddy