SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by mindless Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:51 am

Finally a Bachelor I find interesting. That's a first! Hope the ladies won't disappoint.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I tweeted MF and Milsy, lets have a foiler season! They did a great job keeping this secret!

If anyone can do a foiler season it will be Nick!!!

To think I wrote off my hopes for Nick to be the Bachelor and yet it is happening!!

After all he has been through he is the most deserving person ever to do this show, imo, and I cannot wait to watch NICK's journey - finally!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:53 am

I knew something was brooding since last week. I got fear in me. Tonight I couldn't sleep and now it's confirmed. Oh my, ladies WE have a problem, but a nice one to have. Congrats to all of you. Good luck to mr. Charmer, he'll need it.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:16 am

Happy for you all. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:18 am

Bring on Nicky giggling

beatingheart
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 am

I seriously thought it was another prank when they first announced him ... and kept thinking they were going to bring Luke out until the other guests joined them on stage laugh out loud  This actually was the most shocking moment ever! Tptb did a great job keeping this under wraps. I'm so excited for Nick's season - this board will be awesome fun!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:45 am

I was out at a birthday dinner with friends and decided to check twitter to see who was the next bachelor.

When I saw Nick was the bachelor I thought it was an hoax. After seeing the BIP tweet I was shocked! My friends could understand my excitement after realizing it was true. giggling

I'm so happy we get to see Nick fall in love, have deep conversations and see all the other qualities we have discussed many times here.

All the best to him. Nick chicks we rock!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:46 am

Where's Notarose?

She will be excited.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:57 am

6 Reasons Why Nick Viall is the Perfect Choice for the New 'Bachelor'

http://www.etonline.com/news/196909_6_reasons_why_nick_viall_is_the_perfect_choice_for_the_new_bachelor/

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:00 am

ElonM wrote:Where's Notarose?

She will be excited.

I posted upthread bestbud!  
tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 34 297491761  cheerleader  it's gonna be delicious  :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:32 am

Hi everyone ! handwave

Not sure where this post belong...just thought you guys must 'know' Nick well to help me Hugesmile .

sorry if this has been discussed...FWIW a while ago i posted my prediction for Nick as TB based on MF's twitter clues (on Bachelor General thread #1) :

Joy15 wrote:Sorry to manually quoting myself and pavalygurl's post on thread 1. (which is now locked)

Not gunna lie..im so proud of myself!!...giggling .

pavalygurl's wrote :
Okay, here are the clues in the order MF gave them and I listed "remarks" he made in between the actual clues.

1.  Premiere episode of Love @ First Kiss.

MF--"entities are forcing (him) to hold off" on announcing new Bachelor
MF--"Bachelor Nation will be very happy with the announcement"

2.  (new bachelor is) very handsome and likes sunrises more than sunsets.

3.  Makes a mean tuna casserole.

4.  Can run a mile in less than 6 minutes.

5.  Yoda statue.....later tweet by his daughter confirmed it's her art work.

MF--"Like any great mystery, some clues can lead you in the wrong direction."

6.  Clue relates to something just prior to third commercial break on that evening's BIP.

7.  Adele (or Dylan's) version of Make You Feel My Love".

8.  Cupid!

MF--When the meaning is revealed, it will be like the climatic scene in The Usual Suspects.  (Bolding is mine)

Here is everyone usual or unusual I could think is possibly in the running.

Luke
Chase
Robby
CH
Nick
Wells
Chad
--------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Pavalygurl, now i am tempted to join the guessing game giggling . My prediction is NICK, for these reasons :

1. Nick was live tweeting the Love at First Kiss's premiere. (Made me wonder :along with other past contentants...why him?... )
MF remarks :- of course they must hold off the announcement, because BIP is still airing now with him still being there...LOL.
- Thanks to BIP, The role is reversed now : he is the nice guy who deserves a true love and Josh is the weird villain.. giggling .so yeah..People will have no objection if he is TB. JMO

2. on the last episode of BIP, we can clearly see him working out when the sun is rising.. And as someone said up thread, he was dumped twice during sunsets.   .

3. Reasonable, i think. (in reference to He can make a mean tuna caserole)

4. As per his SMs, he runs on a regular basis, if not everyday. So makes sense to me. He may be 35, but his body could pass as 25, IMO. giggling

I mean.... https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/763580729204670464  

5. Agree with someone else saying that he is the Yoda, voice of the reasons, of BIP S3. :yes:

6. YES to CH, Nick and Daniel were shown on that segment. I think by process of elimination, we can get rid CH and Daniel easily..No?..  

7. If he is being the Bachelor...he can Make any Woman Feel His Love..as he failed to do so on both Ette Seasons...LOL. JMO.

8. He wears his heart on his sleeve, and tend to fall wholeheartedly. Cupid indeed...

MF remarks: he may be the "usual suspect" no one think about to be the Bach contender.

PS :
yep..i am are that he mentioned he won't be on any Bach show in the future on the Afterbuzz interview but IIRC he did once say he wouldn't be on BIP either. So..there's that... scratch
lastly, of course i may be way too off with my prediction..but guessing is fun anyway...

Look forward to his season. GOO Nick! :sprinklehearts cheerleader

so..from that time period of posting to now..there are 3 more clues MF had dropped :

9. the TB is hopeless romantic as stated in his official application.
- no explanation needed, i guess.  giggling

10. Omaha

11. Beatles

My Q is...Does anyone know what Omaha and Beatles have something to do with Nick? :anyone?:  Praying

just curio enough to ask  tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 34 2498057887 ..and thought better to leave the list here as future reference for another MF's nonsensical game laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:07 am

OH.MYGOD. I am still wrapping my head around this actually happening. I am super paranoid anymore so just thought it was another joke too. I am so happy/giddy at being able to see more Nick. I won't lie as I've said in the past years of Bachelor speculation, the process of the show/pressure-scrutiny on the lead always made me nervous and thus felt relief at Nick not being The Bachelor however now that it is apparently actually going to happen, while I'll always have nerves, I can't help but be excited to see more Nick. He was so cute tonight saying how he felt mostly nervous while everyone else was practically besides themselves with shock/happiness. Obviously there are always those who aren't fond of him but it is great to see a huge majority are happy with the announcement.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel