SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gma - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:05 am

notarose wrote:
a5sh0les97 wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

yeps. ITA.

so..as we are on the topic...i am interested to know anyone's thought about  Nick's possible returnee.

as far as i can recall, they've been doing it for long time now. And i don't see they stop pulling this silly move for this season ...duh

Ben F had Shawntel and Kacie later on after get dumped laugh out loud. Sean had Kacie at MnG. JPG had no one ? (memory escaped me since that was one of unforgettable season giggling ). Ben had Becca and Amber.

if there is a spot for 1 or 2 returnee..who would you like to see? . I can't think of anyone giggling . well, Jojo perhaps..if she did break up with Jordan right before Nick's filming. cheeky

I can't see anyone returning to Nicks season. Every returnee recently has been in the final 4 of the previous bachelor season

Ben F - Shawntel (F4 on Brad 2.0)

Sean - Kacie B (F4 on Ben F)

Juan Pablo - No one

Chris Soules - No one

Ben H - Becca (F2 on Chris Soules) he also had Amber who was eliminated early on Chris' season, but let's be real, no one cares about her and she wouldn't have been on Ben's season if Becca wasn't also

So Nick would likely have someone from Ben's final 4. It couldn't be Lauren, JoJo, or Amanda since they're all engaged (bachelor filming starts in mid-September, so they would have to break up in the next like 10 days, and it would be ridiculous to break up and then immediatley go back on the bachelor), and it would be pretty ridiculous if Caila went on Nick's season after being on BIP with him. Some have speculated one of his exe's from the show could return (Andi, Kaitlyn, Jen) but Andi is clearly not interested, Kaitlyn is engaged, and Jen tweeted saying she wouldn't do that and seemingly is mad at Nick (according to Lauren H, Nick and Jen were still together a week ago even though they break up on the show). So my guess is there will be no returnee on Nicks season. Maybe a few past bachelors (probably would be the "successful" ones: Ben H, Sean, Jason) will come the first episode and give their advice, but that would probably be the extent of past people appearing on his season

yes  great points on why there may be no returnee contestants and which former Bach guys may make an appearance.

I'm thinking Marcos Fernandoz and some of the other hometown crew may show up.  Marcus has already given a public statement.  It was he & his wife that started this franchise cycle by sending in Nick's application unbeknownst to him.  Caring about him as much as they do, I imagine they might feel some responsibility for setting Nick on a path that initially villianized him.  Possibly they want to bring everything full circle and support him on screen.  Just a thought.
He is also tight with a small group of non-franchise LA peeps that could possibly show up on a group date. I think this is possible because some are already comfortable on camera and it would broaden public knowledge of who Nick is now.  Kyle would be 1; others could be Tassii, Elijah, Lindsay, or even Danny.
Franchise guests: would adore Sharleen and her fiancé Andy if filming in NYC.  They did go with him to the comedy club in the last Bette season.
he possibilities in this category are vast. giggling  How about a double date with Elan and his sweetie rofl

cheerleader the anticipation

thanks for chiming in @notarose and @a5sh0les97 bestbud!

A97 , i really think you nailed it with the returnee was always from the F4 crop. yes . Come to think of it, Chris Bukow the F4 on Emily season was 'almost' a returnee too on Andi's season laugh out loud.

NR..what you described with Marcos and friends joining in the show is highly possible iMO. I can imagine they reenact a segment on Emily season ; on her hometown (episode 3) with the infamous 'Wendy the whisperer' scene giggling (Wendy, Em's friend, grilled Sean, made him shirtless and doing push-ups laugh out loud). All joking aside, IIRC the aim of the friends coming was to define who's there for the right reasons...and who's not.... Guess i'm on board with this idea. It may be done in early episode with Nick still in LA or more likely later on prior to HTD, as it was the practice for recent seasons (Starting from JPG's (?)).

I personally can see The Twins (aka plus Nick = the Awesome Threesome of BIP giggling ) show up at one point to meet the girls. I mean, if live tweeting Love at First Kiss show - they were doing it with Nick (b4 TB announcement), btw and still continue to do so-  is any indication on who 's MF and Producers's fav, then they may have a chance. JMO

yes and yes and yes to : may Nick find his own Sharleen Praying cheerleader

too funny that Andy called him 'little guy'..as i think he might just a year or two older than Nick.  giggling

Back to top Go down

gma - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:06 am

What on earth are we going to do between now and January? Can't wait to see Nick's journey on TB, and really don't want to be spoiled as to the ending this time round. But January is so long to wait..... :strings1 :strings1 :strings1 I'll live.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:58 am

Thanks @notarose I said that the other day. I don't think he'll be their puppet. He is going to think about himself this time around, as he should!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Craziness starting now. Off to NYC! @goodmorningamerica tomorrow. #gma #nyc #bodaskins @bodaskins by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:14 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:What on earth are we going to do between now and January? Can't wait to see Nick's journey on TB, and really don't want to be spoiled as to the ending this time round. But January is so long to wait.....   :strings1 :strings1 :strings1    I'll live.

I feel your pain giggling bestbud!
I think we can follow his 'journey" pre-season on the media... giggling . Looking forward to see Nick in action on GMA tomorrow cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:20 pm

Crosspost with General Thread. Very well-put and insightful article yes

http://www.bustle.com/articles/181891-theres-a-clear-bachelor-bachelorette-contestant-age-pattern-nick-viall-could-shake-it-up

soo Nick is supposed to ask a more diversity of girls, just as Sean did yes . I also happened to catch one of Jubilee's tweet to someone (an African American girl willing to be a Nick's contestant). Jubs said Nick has dated 'black woman' before (her own words).Does anyone know this?.
(I know Sean did)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:44 pm

There will be sleuthing going on real time here on the forum.  Hopefully we will be able to ID most of the girls by the times bios go out, know where they are or are going - travel wise and get some idea of what kind of dates there will be and whose on some.  So there will be plenty to keep up with, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:00 pm

A positive response for Nick gma - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 44 1710264613

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/why-nick-viall-is-a-far-more-i-61149.aspx

i happened to skip Jojo season and planned to binge-watch it somehow. yet after reading this part...i'm not sure anymore giggling

A great problem flagging the men of JoJo's season is either they were too dull or too polished to be likable on camera. The final guys swung between two extremes: the botoxed/robotic Robby and Jordan and the dull/barely awake Chase and Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:37 am

bluwavz wrote:
Craziness starting now. Off to NYC! @goodmorningamerica tomorrow. #gma #nyc #bodaskins @bodaskins by @nickviall

To think that this day is finally here! It's almost surreal and I keep checking the front page for "Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall" to re-confirm that it is real. I am so excited and can't wait! Finally Nick gets to answer questions that relate to him being lead and the future and not the past. Onwards and upwards  gma - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 44 1710264613

I also wonder if Nick will get to see Sharleen and her fiance Andy in NYC? I hope so and that they takes some photos to mark the start of a different journey for Nick. yes

One of my favorite bach-friendships is Nick with Sharleen and Andy and I love their friendship and realness. If Nick should be judged by any friend he has from the bachelor world it should be his friendship with Sharleen, imo. beatingheart

As others have also posted, I hope Nick finds his own Sharleen  Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:11 am

GuardianAngel wrote:FYI Thread title change, and moved to Bachelor 21 category.

Thanks GA!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:15 am

Joy15 wrote:Crosspost with General Thread. Very well-put and insightful article  yes

http://www.bustle.com/articles/181891-theres-a-clear-bachelor-bachelorette-contestant-age-pattern-nick-viall-could-shake-it-up

soo Nick is supposed to ask a more diversity of girls, just as Sean did yes . I also happened to catch one of Jubilee's tweet to someone (an African American girl willing to be a Nick's contestant). Jubs said Nick has dated 'black woman' before (her own words).Does anyone know this?.
(I know Sean did)

The article said Sean asked for a diversity. Jubilee said she thinks Nick will do the same. I imagine he did. I hope they had time to cast some girls to his liking.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:21 am

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/773869438210760704

A short video of him on GMA is now on twitter

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel