SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by notarose Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:26 am

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 67 3806527698  my first thought was the ILY was meant for someone other than the street musician
Seems we are all on the same wavelength

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:30 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNuvlijhLPS/?taken-by=nickviallsnaps

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNuvb1tBrYi/?taken-by=nickviallsnaps

@StationWagon Yes re the I love you, it didn't go with the first part of his sentence.

The lyric's for the second one that he snapped,

The world on you depends
Our life will never end
Gotta love your man, yeah

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/doors/ridersonthestorm.html

It certainly sounded like he was directing that to someone else. :stirthepot

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:37 am

Ok, well now that you guys have gotten me into the mood of reading too much into things I thought some things were interesting in the first video that bluwavs posted up thread with Nick and a fan.

The fan asked if Nick would say "I love you flora", and Nick said "Can I say HI flora?" instead of I love you.

Then, the fan said "Can you say I love your blonde hair!" and Nick seemed like he didn't want to and instead said "I wish you were here"

I think he's definitely with someone whose feelings he's really mindful of if he won't even jokingly say "I love you" to a fan.

How cute!

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:09 am

StationWagon wrote:Ok, well now that you guys have gotten me into the mood of reading too much into things I thought some things were interesting in the first video that bluwavs posted up thread with Nick and a fan.

The fan asked if Nick would say "I love you flora", and Nick said "Can I say HI flora?"  instead of I love you.

Then, the fan said "Can you say I love your blonde hair!" and Nick seemed like he didn't want to and instead said "I wish you were here"

I think he's definitely with someone whose feelings he's really mindful of if he won't even jokingly say "I love you" to a fan.

How cute!

The Bettes don't have the same problems with show fans that some Bach have had IMO. For a time I followed Sean Lowe's post-show life and was appalled at how some female fans disrespected his relationship with Cat.  Strong statement but best describes my feelings regarding how some fans continued to proposition him after his engagement on SM, cuddled up to his engaged self for selfies (sometimes while Cat was left standing in the sidelines) and on and on it went. Yes, it's a made for tv show and yes, some of the past (especially early on) engagements appeared to be contrived but even so I doubt these same fans are in the habit of propositioning engaged men in general.
If Nick is setting boundaries early on then kudos to him.  It may perturb some fans from time to time but so what giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:25 am

StationWagon wrote:Ok, well now that you guys have gotten me into the mood of reading too much into things I thought some things were interesting in the first video that bluwavs posted up thread with Nick and a fan.

The fan asked if Nick would say "I love you flora", and Nick said "Can I say HI flora?"  instead of I love you.

How cute!

Haha, I think he was reluctant/hesitant to say the L word to some other females. Hope he only said ILY to one woman on the show.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:47 am

@StationWagon yes that too! He looked uncomfortable being told what to say when he what looked like he didn't want to say.

IMO I think he is being very careful what he says to who. Wow, IMO our boy is all goofy and googly eyed for someone special! yes He's making it clear if he says ILY it's because he means it!

Ok we need to find more clips that we can read too much into. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:16 pm

When Nick is all in, he's all in. I have no doubt he will not fall short in making his F1 feel loved.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:00 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:When Nick is all in, he's all in. I have no doubt he will not fall short in making his F1 feel loved.

Excellent Post !!! That defentley is a fact..... That's is one quality that I love about him PINKHEART
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:01 pm

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 67 CzajiJGUsAA5HZN
Haley Ferguson ‏@Hfergie11
#FriendshipGoalsAF 22 days until his season premier as your Bachelor! #TheBachelor #BachelorNation @efergie13 @viallnicholas28
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:13 am

I've been very busy shopping and fretting about work crap this weekend so I am glad you guys did the "reading into" already so i can just cheat laugh out loud. I think it's cute if he isn't wanting to say "I love you" randomly to some fan. Good way to show the his lucky girl that he only wants to say it to her.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:11 pm

Do tptb always get the leads to do this sort of promo after the filming is over? I know they usually have the lead and ch turning up at viewing parties but that stall thing Nick did- is that new?
Not that I'm complaining - but he did look kinda tired and it must be a right pain whdn you just want to be with your new fiancee. Oh how i hope this is going to be as sweet a journey as I imagine for him. Have never had so many expectations / hopes invested in a lead bachelor before it even begins. But as long as he is happy by the end then I am happy.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:17 pm

tv - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall -  FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20 - Page 67 15403482_1408864069124673_934629787492679680_n
theyearofelan
2 hours ago
19 days
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #20

+64
cookielover12
crunchycheeto
whit90
mprssdbyu
GuardianAngel