SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:48 am

^^Sorry, I meant Daniel. I keep getting their names mixed up for some reason.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:27 pm

He has made such an impression on me that I couldn't even remember his name. You are better than me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Seabear wrote:I think when James T gets eliminated he is going to be in full sob mode. :why: :why: :why: laugh out loud laugh out loud

Awww, I like James! :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:41 pm

I like James T too but I'll be happy to see Daniel go
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:02 pm

Seabear wrote:I think when James T gets eliminated he is going to be in full sob mode. :why: :why: :why: laugh out loud laugh out loud

IMO she shouldn't have kept him that long knowing she wasn't gonna pick him in the end. Even she spoke about what a nice guy he is. If he's being real, the longer he stays the more in love with her he'll fall.....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:09 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

IMO she shouldn't have kept him that long knowing she wasn't gonna pick him in the end. Even she spoke about what a nice guy he is. If he's being real, the longer he stays the more in love with her he'll fall.....

Then we would have no show!

Honestly, I don't think he is really into JoJo. He is there to show off his music. If that takes a little acting...no problem.

I watched his make out session with JoJo in the last episode and just laughed. It all looked so awkward and neither of them into it at all...just putting on a show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:18 pm

Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

Honestly, I don't think he is really into JoJo. He is there to show off his music. If that takes a little acting...no problem.

I watched his make out session with JoJo in the last episode and just laughed. It all looked so awkward and neither of them into it at all...just putting on a show.

LOL Sprite, that's why I said if he's being real about his feelings, but they all make me second guess their reasons for being there. I agree he's there 1st to get his music out there.. ( I wish him luck with that laugh out loud ) When he had to read off his feelings and thoughts about her I couldn't help but laugh. Then she thought she could get by with kissing him next to his boo boo and he went in for a big smooch...It was awkward looking and funny, too. He does seem like he would make a great friend tho and has mostly stayed out of the drama or either I overlooked it.. Hugesmile
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:36 pm

No way do I think he's a good match for JoJo and I'm sure he's wanting to promote his music, but at least he's seems to be a nice guy. The make out session was not sexy at all and they should just leave that alone..........or on the editing floor.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:50 pm

I am pretty sure nice as he is James T is more in love with his guitar than with JoJo.  The upside of his emotional exit will be more material for his songwriting. console    manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f3b8  manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f3b6  manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f3a7  manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f3a4 Oh Oh Oh Jo Jo Jo please say No No No...I don't wanna Go Go Go Jo Jo Jo...were Texans So So So just Whoa Whoa Whoa...you..me...meant to Be Be Be...Can't You.....See See See...Jo Jo Jo....Oh Oh Oh......No No No....(and on and on).... laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Seabear, James should hire you to write his songs! manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f606
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Seabear wrote:I am pretty sure nice as he is James T is more in love with his guitar than with JoJo.  The upside of his emotional exit will be more material for his songwriting. console    manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f3b8  manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f3b6  manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f3a7  manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1f3a4 Oh Oh Oh Jo Jo Jo please say No No No...I don't wanna Go Go Go Jo Jo Jo...were Texans So So So just Whoa Whoa Whoa...you..me...meant to Be Be Be...Can't You.....See See See...Jo Jo Jo....Oh Oh Oh......No No No....(and on and on).... laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Wow! This has Grammy written all over it! Move over Achy Breaky Heart, there's a Seabear in town! manboobs - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:50 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:

LOL Sprite, that's why I said if he's being real about his feelings, but they all make me second guess their reasons for being there. I agree he's there 1st to get his music out there.. ( I wish him luck with that laugh out loud ) When he had to read off his feelings and thoughts about her I couldn't help but laugh. Then she thought she could get by with kissing him next to his boo boo and he went in for a big smooch...It was awkward looking and funny, too. He does seem like he would make a great friend tho and has mostly stayed out of the drama or either I overlooked it.. Hugesmile

TBH, these days I just assume none of them have any real feelings. It is a rare occurrence when I see anything genuine.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 5 - June 20th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+65
richmondrose
weetybix
beader
sbolduc
Al
pitci
albean99
bronniegrace
FMG2015
rosesrREd
jojo47