SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Alanna wrote:I really can't believe he'd be on a dating app as the f1 on this national show. That's amazing. Those are balls of steel. Holy moly. Jo knows how to pick'em!

He needs to turn those balls into brains!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:27 pm

laugh out loud

Oh the drama! I've been out of town on mini vacay and just catching up!! So... He has been on his dating app as an engaged man? Yikes!! Run, JoJo, ruuuuuuuuuuuun.

Neil Lane has to be pretty confident he's getting this ring back. Daaaang.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:28 pm

I don't see a foiler but if there is one, the only possible foiler is F2 not F3 or F4. Then it will be Robby who is not any better because he's entangled with an ex-GF. Also, there's so much lack of Robby in the first 3 episodes for him to be the great foiler! He's also too noisy to be F1 - too much post about Jojo and even hashtags team rojo which is very much trying hard so his behavior is so not believable as F1 (Lauren was so quiet during the season and never or rarely posted anything about Ben).

Don't see Chase to be the foiler. He's too nice of a guy for Jojo - very much like a Ben. Jojo is drawn to guys like her ex Chad. Jordan is in that mold...

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:28 pm

my gut feeling is that they were definitely in contact chatting before the show but not that long. long enough for her to fall for his smooth talk. she knew enough about him but never met him in person. her reaction after the kiss 'definitely comfortable', seeking approval from the handlers/crew at the first cocktail party, the way she greet him and said 'excited' and 'finally'. The way he came back to kiss her as if he forgot a part of the script.

I honestly think jojo is not the bad girl. She is looking and loving cameras but that is not that terrible. She is pretty and probably spoiled rotten by the males of her family but she is not more or less terrible as any of the previous bachelorette. I like her with everyone but jordan... but because it is jordan and because from the start I felt something is not right with him on top of not being attractive to me.

The edits said 2 times that she is scared of something with him. That is definitely her friends who told her she was a player. Will she fall in this bubble environment and wake up after the finale or few weeks later?

Or did she wake up like all the previous bachelorettes before her who fell for the bad boy and woke up just in time before the finale?

One thing is sure here. I still know nothing about chase and robby and they are BOTH top 3!!!

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:29 pm

Makes you wonder if they tptb knew Jordan's bad boy ways, leaked his name way before filming setting up the story line if Jojo will go for the bad boy as always or a good guy like Ben ( since she says Ben made her rethink what she needs in a partner/relationship)

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 1f49b  teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:34 pm

If Jordan is F1 then JoJo didn't learn at thing from Ben.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:37 pm

I'm pretty indifferent to the actual emails. The only thing that would give me pause if I were JoJo would be if his dating app account was reactivated. With that being said, I guess there's really no proof of that and the only thing to go on is word of mouth from a nameless emailer who CMIIW, was speaking for a friend who supposedly knew he was back on as she "matched" with him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 pm

Literally everything I could write off as being in the past, and therefore not relevant. Until we learned he has been back at it on his "exclusive" dating app as an engaged man. That takes major balls. At least Ed was smart enough to pull this crap IRL and on the "down low" and not on a national dating service. Is this guy stupid or what? How does any of this help him get that broadcasting career he's desperate for? He can't even tuck his d**k away for a few months to play happy couple? That approach seems like it would benefit his career much more than this. Wow.

And speaking of Ed, Jillian stuck by his side for an entire year. It will be interesting to see how JoJo responds. I still say at the end of the day, finding a life mate was never her priority. She'll get the exposure and hopefully a launching pad for the career she really wants. Regardless of how long she sticks with Jordan.

Honestly, JoJo should contact Jillian stat. A little advice and empathy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 pm

TPTB isn't that smart. They thought they can have such a flashy new couple in Jo^3 JMO.

They couldn't have done that research - they didn't do it with Ed, or all the other players they've had on the show.

Cannot wait to see the Jordan 1:1 to see if Jordan had Jojo completely under his spell and fooled her with "I don't open up too soon" antics. He's been saying all the right words for the past 3 episodes and to know that he's in a dating app as recent as Friday says a lot about his character.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:42 pm

The emails weren't concerning to me before but they're kind of painting Jordan as a lying, douchey jerk of a BF, and I can't imagine he's changed in a matter of months. Those are personality traits he can't turn off IMO. Being smooth is the least of his problems.

teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:44 pm

The emails didn't matter to me either but the reactivated account made me pause.... It will be interesting how everything plays out.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:44 pm

Unless i see an incredible second single date with chase... IMO Robby looks F1. He was the first to do ITM during the cocktail, narrating that jojo had the normal guys on one side and the cray cray on the other. We could hear him say that jojo is the woman of his dreams, we have the 'issue struggle edits' (ex GF). He has been hidden but we definitely saw this speed up make up session on the poll table which says volume that she is already 'there' with him. She mentioned on tabloid that during the fire GD, robby surprised her and she picked him. still no mention of chase. The way jojo looked at robby when she asked him if he quit his GF for the show: it was utmost important for her to know, it was not A question. The season teason with narrating ' my love story now' and jojo/robby taking a leap of faith jumping in the ocean. The over the top instagram robby sharing this #teamrojo to the point that i saw a tee printed with it.

ALL of this makes me UH?

versus Jordan.

Jordan, the favorite from day 1. jordan the bad boy. jordan which she lust from the start like every other bachelorette did before her. jordan that she is chasing like crazy.

for me it is way over the top, this jordan story. something does not ring right in my ears.

i am sure next episode will confuse us. we will see a madly in love jojo over the top emotional apologizing jordan for not trusting him when in fact she should have made a clear distinction between her ex and jordan's rumors. and then robby single date which we FINALLY see the connection and we will all think; WOW I see it now. I am convinced.

Chase for me is the dark horse.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded