SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:24 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't claim to know JoJo, but to me her whole demeanour and facial expression says, that she thinks he's full of bs. And he's a lousy actor.

At first he was chocked... then smiled because he knew it was brittany... then he took a zip of drink to give him time to answer... then he talked again about the story he said in his intro...

the facial expression of jojo is just: you are a pack of BS

But she had to forgive or trust him since he goes hometown right?

#EDITS #ACTORS

Back to top Go down

teamRojo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:27 am

If he didn't change for the one girl that he loved, and knew for a long time, then he will not change for JoJo.  

He has to want to change for himself first and foremost.

Last edited by babs on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:28 am

That clip is hilarious.  Jordan is caught in the headlights...his pause to grab his drink....is him thinking which woman and oh s**t..I am being filmed for a TV show.  His expression and body language is so obvious...there is no way JoJo could possibly believe him.....unless she just does not care what he did.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:33 am

HEA wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't claim to know JoJo, but to me her whole demeanour and facial expression says, that she thinks he's full of bs. And he's a lousy actor.

At first he was chocked... then smiled because he knew it was brittany... then he took a zip of drink to give him time to answer... then he talked again about the story he said in his intro...

#EDITS #ACTORS

Yes nailed it! I predict he is going to get defensive and try to shift the blame to JoJo for even questioning him. He will make himself out to be the victim IMO and put JoJo in a losing situation. That is typical behavior of a man that is guilty and refuses to accept accountability for his actions.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:33 am

sooooo my question is WHY sharing this HUGE clip NOW???

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:35 am

HEA wrote:

#EDITS #ACTORS

Yeah. I'm suspecting a pre planned sl, tbh. JoJo just happened to meet Jordan's ex who knew JoJo, and that Jordan was on the show etc. and they got to talking about Jordan's cheating ways. But JoJo didn't know anything about Jordan before the show, right? Actors, both of them. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:38 am

Yeah the whole concept of changing for someone is preposterous IMO.

Most people I know that have gone through any life transformation got to a point where they said "enough is enough" through a personal conviction no matter how folks tried to cajole them into changing. Not minimizing the impact others can have in the transfornation journey but it starts with the individual....I truly hope all this hoopla will enable Jordan to get to that point that is if he is not already there yet...jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am

lets remember that jojo is seen crying river of tears in the same dress... when she find out the mag and her ex

so IMO she knew BEFORE that.

she questioned him EARLIER (black leather jacket at the window we do not know the hotel) and AGAIN at the diner portion

BUT the mag just put her in an emotional draining that she confuse HER ex story and excuse him and take britanny (is is REALLY brittany???) for BS

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am

HEA wrote:sooooo my question is WHY sharing this HUGE clip NOW???

We already know Jojo will accept his cop to flirting and not cheating. This clip is to create drama imo, and reflect that Jojo knew about Jordan's ex. He's going to charm the pants of Jojo and I think she likes it. So, she's free to make her choice but not free from the consequences of it. It's must have been Deja vu for her hearing Jordan's excuses , yet she chose to ignore . Sad no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:42 am

ForeverLove wrote:
HEA wrote:sooooo my question is WHY sharing this HUGE clip NOW???

We already know Jojo will accept his cop to flirting and not cheating. This clip is to create drama imo, and reflect that Jojo knew about Jordan's ex. He's going to charm the pants of Jojo and I think she likes it. So, she's free to make her choice but not free from the consequences of it. It's must have been Deja vu for her hearing Jordan's excuses , yet she chose to ignore . Sad no no

not sure who said here this on this forum but i think he will just explain that he likes to flirt but nothing more and this ex got too jealous............. same old same poop

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:42 am

HEA wrote:lets remember that jojo is seen crying river of tears in the same dress... when she find out the mag and her ex

so IMO she knew BEFORE that.

she questioned him EARLIER (black leather jacket at the window we do not know the hotel) and AGAIN at the diner portion

BUT the mag just put her in an emotional draining that she confuse HER ex story and excuse him and take britanny (is is REALLY brittany???) for BS

Just the mag being there is a joke! There's definite acting going on. This season is Fake like Jake's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:43 am

Oh goodness gracious, this is a messy season!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded