SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:58 pm

hae1001 wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:

And yet he is able to reactivate, while being on a VERY popular reality love show, and carry on relationships? With several girls simultaneously but without proof other than BBG's sponsorship? A whole lot of BS IMO.
I'm not sure how else it can be said that you aren't permitted to take screen shots on the app. If you do it could result in the removal of your account. Just like snapchat can tell when a picture is screenshot, so can this app. Why would they screenshot proof and then be permanently banned from the dating site they are paying for? It wasn't worth it to them. The app is clearly for elitists that more than likely give a lot of thought to social status and just being in the club is bragging rights. Also, IMO they weren't looking for fame, they chose to be anonymous. They had nothing to gain from this other than revealing the truth about someone they once invested time in.

There is a very easy way to get around the no screenshot rule. You simply use another phone to take a picture or video of what is on the screen of the first phone. This is what happened when Kaitlyn and Shawn had their snapchatgate. Someone videotaped the snap and then forwarded the video to RS which he then tweeted to his mass of followers. No screenshots necessary. Any of these anonymous RAYAettes could have done the same and not have been detected by the app.

Questions remain regarding the reliability of the informant on this reactivation issue. Does Steve even know who the person is and is he simply protecting his source, or are they anonymous to him as well? To me personally, none of it matters except for the reactivation issue. What he did and with whom prior to getting out of the limo is his business. Only if he is engaged to JoJo does the reactivation matter to me. I need more evidence than what is in RS column before I accept the RAYA reactivation is for real. Bring us evidence.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:00 am

Does anyone have any idea who the pitch perfect girl he dated might be? I curious laugh out loud, hope not Brittany snow .... Was it a main actress or Ike an extra?? Lol

I actually went to high school with one of Jordan's good friends, maybe I'll just go ask him if Jordan is a good guy, laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:05 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
sallyny wrote:Some people accused Brittany Farrar of seeking fame by calling Jordan a cheater. Now these women are making up stories about Jordan?  The bottom line is: Jordan is a dubious character with no shame.

Well, you have to admit that these girls have no great amount of character either. They all would sleep with a man they KNOW is cheating on them. And then there is their timing which speaks for itself. And they're not going to the tabloids. Where the money is I"m told. No, they're all going to a man with an axe to grind and without his own character.  What's wrong with that picture? JMO

This the new generation that love to hook up right?
We discussed this earlier that it was okay
And i also remember a conversation about jordouche being a player?

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:07 am

Duke702 wrote:Does anyone have any idea who the pitch perfect girl he dated might be? I curious laugh out loud, hope not Brittany snow .... Was it a main actress or Ike an extra?? Lol

I actually went to high school with one of Jordan's good friends, maybe I'll just go ask him if Jordan is a good guy, laugh out loud

Well that would be firsthand info!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:09 am

Jordan is starting to sound like a bra. He likes to hook up behind everyone's back Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:There is a very easy way to get around the no screen shot rule. You simply use another phone to take a picture or video of what is on the screen of the first phone...
Screen shot or no screen shot some people are going to believe that Jordan is a womanizer and some are not. I believe Jordan loves the attention he gets from the ladies and doesn't want to give that up. That's why he's back on Raya JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:19 am

Duke702 wrote:Does anyone have any idea who the pitch perfect girl he dated might be? I curious laugh out loud, hope not Brittany snow .... Was it a main actress or Ike an extra?? Lol

Infinitely better than the X amount of women (?) Blogger Boy is speaking with who all have the same "voice" (style of writing). JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:22 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
hae1001 wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:

And yet he is able to reactivate, while being on a VERY popular reality love show, and carry on relationships? With several girls simultaneously but without proof other than BBG's sponsorship? A whole lot of BS IMO.
I'm not sure how else it can be said that you aren't permitted to take screen shots on the app. If you do it could result in the removal of your account. Just like snapchat can tell when a picture is screenshot, so can this app. Why would they screenshot proof and then be permanently banned from the dating site they are paying for? It wasn't worth it to them. The app is clearly for elitists that more than likely give a lot of thought to social status and just being in the club is bragging rights. Also, IMO they weren't looking for fame, they chose to be anonymous. They had nothing to gain from this other than revealing the truth about someone they once invested time in.

There is a very easy way to get around the no screenshot rule. You simply use another phone to take a picture or video of what is on the screen of the first phone. This is what happened when Kaitlyn and Shawn had their snapchatgate. Someone videotaped the snap and then forwarded the video to RS which he then tweeted to his mass of followers. No screenshots necessary. Any of these anonymous RAYAettes could have done the same and not have been detected by the app.

Questions remain regarding the reliability of the informant on this reactivation issue. Does Steve even know who the person is and is he simply protecting his source, or are they anonymous to him as well? To me personally, none of it matters except for the reactivation issue. What he did and with whom prior to getting out of the limo is his business. Only if he is engaged to JoJo does the reactivation matter to me. I need more evidence than what is in RS column before I accept the RAYA reactivation is for real. Bring us evidence.

Well said.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:27 am

jen689 wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:There is a very easy way to get around the no screen shot rule. You simply use another phone to take a picture or video of what is on the screen of the first phone...
Screen shot or no screen shot some people are going to believe that Jordan is a womanizer and some are not. I believe Jordan loves the attention he gets from the ladies and doesn't want to give that up. That's why he's back on Raya JMO

You are probably right Jen, I just hesitate to trust everything in that RS column today, not to imply that is what you have based your opinion on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:31 am

Wondering if pitch perfect girl is the blonde super close to him in this picture https://instagram.com/p/qFfUVquXdt/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:31 am

jen689 wrote:

well I'll go further in saying that Jordouche has zero interest in Jojo. and I believe (do not remember who said that) that his initial choice was to be top 4 so he could be next bachelor but when he saw Luke with his stellar background and the interest the prods took in Luke, his plans changed to seduce Jojo and get the F1 position. He had the girl in the bag at first chat/sight and for him it was a win-win to get extra exposure as long as possible. But Jordouche is an idiot. He thought he could still play his hook up style after the show. He did it for so many years with so many girls behind their back and they did not know zip about it so why changing the good rules? But truth is that bad reputation, bad behavior, bad attitude... ALWAYS catch up the person, one day or another. I have no doubt that in the next weeks, tabloids will play with the bits that RS shared. No way this is going to stay that way and this is going to be worse. Tabloids will always find naive people to speak up or just people ready to get temporary fame or just money. No smoke without fire. plain and simple.

I do not think knowing the name of the girls on emails change anything except to protect them from the mess. And I approve them to do that. If I saw a similar situation, I would have done the same and made sure that my profile remained anonymous. RS is a shark but at the end of the day, he is often right. Not always mind you but often. And his infos must come from somewhere. So yes, it is easy to deny everything he says and call the girls liars but if someone is ready to give the benefice of the doubt for Jordouche then these people should also give the SAME benefice of the doubt to RS and the email girls.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:34 am

HEA wrote:

Well that would be firsthand info!!!!

Yes and as I said, infinitely better. Don't make the mistake of thinking that IMO Jordan is as clean as the driven snow. Naw, I've been around so many ducks in my life that when someone walks like a duck...you know the rest. But we don't have the duck here, do we? We have RS' opinion that it is a duck. We have RS' emails that are impeccably timed, obviously written by the same party, one photo of laughable authenticity and well, RS' say-so. No, I want to see the duck. JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded