SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by everly Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:51 am

Well the plot thickens. JoJo was apparently warned by Brittany.

http://usm.ag/28E8lNg

everly

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:54 am

Zoinks!!! So she knew ahead of time what was to come with BBJ?! Jo. Could you be more of a girl?! "This dude seems like he'll lead to nothing but drama and heartache. I love him already!"

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:57 am

Aaron is very private, but he is a smart azz at times. I wouldn't give him a free pass as the drama-free family member. As for Olivia, some fans do not like her (most likely Favre fans laugh out loud )but most realize that his relationship with her has nothing to do with his ability to play ball. We are the sane ones. lolpanda

Back to Jordan. I see he has favorited several tweets supporting him. All I can say is, this is quite a mess. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:59 am

DUMB question....I told you guys I was so busy I couldn't keep up. What exactly does BBJ stand for?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:00 am

everly wrote:Well the plot thickens. JoJo was apparently warned by Brittany.

The captions are hilarious of BBJ, Chad and Robby! rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:01 am

nutty1 wrote:DUMB question....I told you guys I was so busy I couldn't keep up. What exactly does BBJ stand for?

Big Bad Jordan or Bad Boy Jordan or Bye Bye Jordan. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:06 am

Alanna wrote:So she didn't fav one that said, "you deserve to be with a BB that looks at you like you're #27 match today on Raya"? Maybe there is hope for her yet!!

You made me laugh. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 3806527698 This whole thing has the potential to be so sad for Jo so at times you just have to laugh at it. Thanks Alanna. I am going to be watching to see how it all plays out. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:13 am

sosleepy wrote:
everly wrote:
Max64 wrote:

Haven't been following Jordan that much but was wondering if someone could tell me the story of this?

Aaron has no relationship with his family and I doubt it has anything to do with Jordan. There's a rumor that Aaron didn't go to his grandfathers funeral. Luke (Jordan's brother) kinda alluded to it on his Twitter. Whatever issue Aaron has with his family goes beyond Jordan imo based on Luke's sm.

There have been rumors swirling throughout Wisconsin and Packer Country that Olivia Munn has caused quite a bit of discord. Whenever Aaron has a bad game, the fans blame Olivia, call her Yuko Ono. laugh out loud I never much thought anything of all those rumors, thought they were stupid. But honestly, now it's starting to make more sense. Aaron's parents only show up for games when Olivia isn't there and vice versa. I think Aaron's family rift has much more to do with his mate, probably nothing to do with his brother.

Thank you @sosleepy and @everly

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:17 am

Oh Jojo no no So, she knew from the closest person possible and just accepts his explanation that he was only flirting?! Seriously?! no no

And if it's not enough:

Even so, the Bachelorette still can’t shake a feeling that something is off. “She feels like she’s the one courting him. She continues to have doubts,” says the show source.

What was she thinking?! She has experiences with cheaters, it seems like he has her brainwashed... I mean I understand that if you hear these rumors for the first time while on the show, and you have already developed feelings that you don't listen to common sense but to know all of this before even meeting him and still acting like that is mind-boggling to me  Suspect  hmmm
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:20 am

This just gets more and more comical.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:31 am

What a mess....interesting that she was warned by Jordan's ex Britany. That US article is not a good look for her f2...

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 1f49b  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 27 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:38 am

Yeesh! She was warned in advance, before she even met him? That's shades of Ashley/Bently. Lordy, thank goodness Bently left on his own. I wish Jordan had bailed as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded