SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:41 pm

I know some "bad boys" that are very handsome and still treat their women with respect. Jordan isn't all that good looking and he isn't showing any respect if he is in a relationship and is flirting.

JoJo is coming across as desperate. She has already questioned if he really likes her with knowing that he, at the very least, is a flirt. Doesn't she realize that she deserves better? She's already had experience dealing with a cheater and a liar. Seems like it wouldn't be hard to steer clear of someone like that.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:42 pm

^^ or they talked before the show starting filming and everything is a showmance no idea
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:43 pm

traveler90 wrote:^^ or they talked before the show starting filming and everything is a showmance no idea

And then, there's that!
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Maybe JoJo was interested in Jordan outside of the show and it just became the perfect storm when he was cast on the show.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm

traveler90 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:JoJo didn't even know she was going to be the 'ette in December, so how did she supposedly run into Brittany in Dallas?  Sorry, I'm not buying that one.  

I have a feeling that JoJo did know.  We the public knew later.  IMO....

She may have known but as far as I know no one knew that Jordan was going to be a contestant back in December, or did they? CMIIW

So  possibilities

1. she knew right before the show when she knew jordan was coming and was contacted by brittany at the same time that she posted on her IG

2. she knew a long time ago because she lives in Argyle/Austin TX and it is a small world whis the same group of friends in Austin.

3. the REDEMPTION jojo already started for the 2nd BLINDSIDED by Jordan (her giving a chance, not listening but making her own decision, blah blah blah)

4. we are prepared to the jordan rejection DURING or AFTER the show

Which one?

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:44 pm

Think it was mentioned here before but Jordan possibly applied for Bachelor but had to go through b'ette first like most from previous seasons. Plus if these guys run in the same circle there's always gossip.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:46 pm

everly wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sallyny wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BGqI5VQJPwL/

Of course Jojo would have to defend the mess she found herself in.  As posted by others on this forum, it's just a repeat of Jillian and Ed.  I hope she doesn't get tied of defending though.
@sosleepy, she may have liked this post, not sure as I am not on IG and can't tell. To me she hasn't defended anything. Then again I still think a foiler is possible, the whole MF tweeting during taping, the edit, it just feels like it isn't going where it is spoiled to go IMO. Who knows?

ETA: does snapchat tell you where the person is? Robby could have snapped from the safehouse. Chris S and Jef both posted pics from the safe house. Now I would think TPTB would be more careful after last summer, but until yesterday they had so completely edited Robby out of the season most barely knew he was on the show.

Everything you post on your SC story is realtime. You're not allowed to post old pics. He's mostly snapping himself out and about with friends and family. Plus Robby has used geofilters on his snap which shows he's in Florida.. There's no way for him to fake his location on SC.
Thank you. I only started snapchat this weekend and have not added Robby. Good to know.
sosleepy wrote:Yeesh! She was warned in advance, before she even met him? That's shades of Ashley/Bently. Lordy, thank goodness Bently left on his own. I wish Jordan had bailed as well.
This screams Ashley/Bentley to me. And how did Brittany know to warn JoJo in December before JoJo was even shown on Ben's season. I smell a rat named MF.

JoJo lives near Dallas is listed as the 9th largest city in the USA and Fort Worth is 16th with a major airport and a very big minor airport. Plenty of people go to Dallas for various reasons, so a meeting there is not unbelievable. Just the timing makes no sense to me.

@Sprite, I totally agree on the victim mentality stuff. If someone shows who they are repeatedly then believe them. I remember from the movie "He's Just Not That Into You", you are not the exception, you are the rule. 

Perhaps Ben F and Jake didn't get any sympathy because they were worse than their F1s? Ben cheated on Courtney and Jake was just creepy Jake.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:47 pm

babs wrote:I know some "bad boys" that are very handsome and still treat their women with respect.  Jordan isn't all that good looking and he isn't showing any respect if he is in a relationship and is flirting.

JoJo is coming across as desperate.  She has already questioned if he really likes her with knowing that he, at the very least, is a flirt.  Doesn't she realize that she deserves better?  She's already had experience dealing with a cheater and a liar.  Seems like it wouldn't be hard to steer clear of someone like that.
This is what kills me. Doesn't she think she deserves better? A man that won't flirt with other women? Never mind about the more serious accusations about him, but if you're Jo and you're picking from 25 men, don't you look for one that's still kinda nice to you while he's still competing? Oy vey.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:48 pm

Wasn't Brittany a champ of a gal!? Sounds more like someone
that had an axe to grind. Hard to believe she just ran into Jo
she prob stalked her. If it occurred at all. I still wish her hearts
desire comes true if not with Jordan then with whom ever she
chooses.

She will get it, how could she not. Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
babs wrote:I know some "bad boys" that are very handsome and still treat their women with respect.  Jordan isn't all that good looking and he isn't showing any respect if he is in a relationship and is flirting.

JoJo is coming across as desperate.  She has already questioned if he really likes her with knowing that he, at the very least, is a flirt.  Doesn't she realize that she deserves better?  She's already had experience dealing with a cheater and a liar.  Seems like it wouldn't be hard to steer clear of someone like that.
This is what kills me. Doesn't she think she deserves better? A man that won't flirt with other women? Never mind about the more serious accusations about him, but if you're Jo and you're picking from 25 men, don't you look for one that's still kinda nice to you while he's still competing? Oy vey.

Yes!!!!!! She had other options and still she went for the one guy she should have sent home the first night since she wasn't going in blind about his reputation. Same ole same ole for her.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:52 pm

question for texans residents:

Dallas, Austin or Fort Worth.... do you think it is a small community for healthy young people to party at the same places and know each other?

what are the probabilities it is a small world

and I totally agree with the timing: it makes no sense. Brittany contacted Jojo or jojo was curious enough to contact her thru her friends who warned her.

Yes Bentley the Mormon who wanted Emily and found ashley a duck... with his oh so sweet voice and tender BL and trashing her on ITM

It is here another scenario. We still have the sweet voice and tender BL... but the trashing is the cheating.

at least wehn Bentley left, it was like a chad. Everyone were relieved. Here, I think we will have a jordan until the end IMO just like a Frank or Brooks situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:53 pm

Nonina430 wrote:Wasn't Brittany a champ of a gal!? Sounds more like someone
that had an axe to grind. Hard to believe she just ran into Jo
she prob stalked her. If it occurred at all. I still wish her hearts
desire comes true if not with Jordan then with whom ever she
chooses.

She will get it, how could she notSmiley

Because some women have to learn the hard way, if at all. They just continue the same pattern and are never truly loved and respected. Maybe this being shown on national TV will help her see more clearly.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 78 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded