SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:55 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Jordan is a former athlete who enjoyed the lifestyle and had sex with women who were very much like him. Sorry none of these women blogger boy is quoting sound like sweet girls he tricked, but women looking for some hot sex who are getting a dig in when they can. Maybe Jordan wasn't impressed or didn't come back for repeat performances enough. 

If he cheated on Brittany that is not okay. But the whole Jordan/Brittany/Olivia/Aaron thing is weird, I just think their is a lot there we do not know.

But if Jordan is F1 and he is hooking up with people on a dating/hookup site/app then that is not okay with me.

Otherwise he is just like the majority of high level athletes out there. Most cheat, most take advantage of the women who freely give themselves and don't care if the man is married or cheating. It is a different world, I was only around it on the periphery and it was pretty shocking. The quid pro quo for that situation is just different than what we know. 

Plus remember everyone can do wrong. That doesn't make you a horrible person overall. We saw acts by truly deranged people this weekend. These guys are just dogs toward women often with the help of those women or other women. JMO.

I'm with you on this. The biggest thing for me is if her reactivated his dating app account or not. I'm hoping we eventually get proof of that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by weetybix Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:05 pm

Does just logging on reactivate it? (Grasping at straws here laugh out loud) or when you get a match with someone? Apparently the app is free to download on App Store but you get a choice to subscribe for a one or 6 month period for $29.99 (sounds like an ad jingle..haha)

Didn't he match with a girl in November? So it's about 6 months then? Time to renew membership?! Argh it's not looking good....

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think Jordan is a former athlete who enjoyed the lifestyle and had sex with women who were very much like him. Sorry none of these women blogger boy is quoting sound like sweet girls he tricked, but women looking for some hot sex who are getting a dig in when they can. Maybe Jordan wasn't impressed or didn't come back for repeat performances enough. 

If he cheated on Brittany that is not okay. But the whole Jordan/Brittany/Olivia/Aaron thing is weird, I just think their is a lot there we do not know.

But if Jordan is F1 and he is hooking up with people on a dating/hookup site/app then that is not okay with me.

Otherwise he is just like the majority of high level athletes out there. Most cheat, most take advantage of the women who freely give themselves and don't care if the man is married or cheating. It is a different world, I was only around it on the periphery and it was pretty shocking. The quid pro quo for that situation is just different than what we know. 

Plus remember everyone can do wrong. That doesn't make you a horrible person overall. We saw acts by truly deranged people this weekend. These guys are just dogs toward women often with the help of those women or other women. JMO.

I agree, no one is perfect in this world.  I personally don't really care what he did prior to the show, it's after that I have the issue with.   Sometimes, and I say that loosely laugh out loud, meeting the right person can change your whole perspective on life. More than likely though, BBJ is a dog, but until this post show info is confirmed to be true, then I'll cut him some slack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:10 pm

I'm not sure we'll get proof of Jordan's Raya profile now because he's probably deleted it. He'd be stupid to still have it after what's been said, although I guess I wouldn't be surprised :Nod: .

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:21 pm

I agree stuckinsc....i have been around these types of athletes as well, some where even married and played the game, and it is amazing at the women who through themselves at them, one for being and athlete himself but he probably got even more of it for being lil bro to Aaron.

As for him reactivating his account on Raya that is all hearsay on behalf of one chick from the site and RS. NO substantiated proof yes

JMO....however I am the type person who believes in things happen for a reason, and what is to say, that Jordan couldnt have fallen for Jojo and meeting the right person can change people, even someone who has this kinda history . :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:26 pm

Anything from JoJo or Jordan on IG/Twitter today? Or their fam? Friends? SOMETHING?? Lol

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Jojo liked tweet about 20 mins ago, jordan followed one more person/thing on twiiter (not sure when) and jojo liked couple of photos on IG earlier and added one more following - not sure what though.

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:47 am

man, I know I haven't been there for so long to judge, but has there ever been a contestant who's thread was this active before? This guy is pure gem  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 41 3806527698 #snarkteam
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 am

I am probably of a totally different opinion than most people here. Yes, it would be wonderful if JoJo could have the fairytale romance with the right guy -- absolutely. However, she may not be ready for it. She's 25 and not everyone at that age (or any age really) is ready to settle down or even to pick a compatible partner. She may need to experience a few more relationships before she finds the right guy.

I also think that Jordan most definitely could have some narcissistic tendencies. There are also people who simply have a hard time with monogamy regardless of how they may feel about the main person they are involved with (for whatever reasons) and for some people it may be an impulsive/addictive behavior. These shows really don't care about whether most of the couple stay together or not in the grand scheme of things once the cameras stop rolling. I think if they did -- they would encourage the couples to go to couples counseling and possibly individual counseling as well. This is not a typical real-life dating situation/environment and there are a lot of adjustments and changes to be made in a short period of time which can be extremely stressful on a newly engaged couple. I can see why they could need some extra support. JMO

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:29 am

suzq wrote:I am probably of a totally different opinion than most people here.  Yes, it would be wonderful if JoJo could have the fairytale romance with the right guy -- absolutely.  However, she may not be ready for it.  She's 25 and not everyone at that age (or any age really) is ready to settle down or even to pick a compatible partner.  She may need to experience a few more relationships before she finds the right guy.

I also think that Jordan most definitely could have some narcissistic tendencies.  There are also people who simply have a hard time with monogamy regardless of how they may feel about the main person they are involved with (for whatever reasons) and for some people it may be an impulsive/addictive behavior.  These shows really don't care about whether most of the couple stay together or not in the grand scheme of things once the cameras stop rolling.  I think if they did -- they would encourage the couples to go to couples counseling and possibly individual counseling as well.  This is not a typical real-life dating situation/environment and there are a lot of adjustments and changes to be made in a short period of time which can be extremely stressful on a newly engaged couple.  I can see why they could need some extra support.  JMO

I am of this opinion too. Though I do agree with others regarding the situation. Ultimately, it's a tough spot to be in no matter what. Especially for the lead, JoJo, in this case.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:29 am

Jordan faved another tweet defending him.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by loveisallweneed Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:43 am

Jojo's Twitter and Instagram feed from this morning (tweets and pictures she liked respectively) shows she was flying out from Gate A21, which, I presume, was a flight to LAX.
In other things, E News released this clip from the upcoming Monday's episode: http://www.eonline.com/news/772870/you-need-to-see-this-bachelorette-guy-s-reaction-to-jojo-confronting-him-about-cheating

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded