SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:11 am

^^Go into Robby's thread. The ex issue is explained in there many times. The timelines and reasonings seem logical IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:14 am

So who is his Arie this season?  giggling

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:11 pm

nd4reality wrote:The fact of the matter is he has a couple of "secrets" from the onset that he has not revealed to Jojo that have nothing to do with (alleged) cheating.

He came on the show and did not tell her about his sibling. That itself is a secret. Now Jojo knew and when they were seen talking and he mentioned the word sports broadcasting she immediately took that cue and asked him if he was into sport ? She already knew he was. You could see her looking at the handler and smirking like 'see ? I asked the question'. He was being particularly careful with what he was saying to her because he was trying to keep things under wraps for as long as possible.

This is just an example of the undertones that exist here. And why they both are constantly looking at the camera and/or producers around. This just keeps going as the episodes progress.
IMO a lot of cat and mouse going on.

I know some of you upthread have said that Jordan had an unfair advantage for being released as a contestant early. Actually its the opposite. He had the complete disadvantage that she knew of him and all about him.

As of this morning here is what I am thinking (subject to change) ...
She  could actually be using him as some sort of grand example to all men out there who have ever strayed. She gets to be a super hero PLUS closure on her ex Chad.
I get the feeling that we will see this grand redemption sooner or later. And all of it pre-planned with a pawn and play maker, the lead.

What do you make of Fleiss and JoJo meeting up for lunch, which I believe was yesterday, and this would have been right after RS posted all of that stuff about Jordan having just recently reactivated his account on that exclusive dating site?

I am hoping that you are right in that JoJo doesn't have blinders on when it comes to Jordan.  I am always skeptical when it comes to Fleiss and his motives, but the timing of that luncheon is quite interesting though.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:13 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
nd4reality wrote:The fact of the matter is he has a couple of "secrets" from the onset that he has not revealed to Jojo that have nothing to do with (alleged) cheating.

He came on the show and did not tell her about his sibling. That itself is a secret. Now Jojo knew and when they were seen talking and he mentioned the word sports broadcasting she immediately took that cue and asked him if he was into sport ? She already knew he was. You could see her looking at the handler and smirking like 'see ? I asked the question'. He was being particularly careful with what he was saying to her because he was trying to keep things under wraps for as long as possible.

This is just an example of the undertones that exist here. And why they both are constantly looking at the camera and/or producers around. This just keeps going as the episodes progress.

I know some of you upthread have said that Jordan had an unfair advantage for being released as a contestant early. Actually its the opposite. He had the complete disadvantage that she knew of him and all about him.

She  could actually be using him as some sort of grand example to all men out there who have ever strayed. She gets to be a super hero PLUS closure on her ex Chad.
I get the feeling that we will see this grand redemption sooner or later. And all of it pre-planned with a pawn and play maker, the lead.

So you think she is playing the player? Interesting.....

Wow! That's like telling Jordan, So you're a player ? Well, meet the coach! TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:14 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^^Go into Robby's thread. The ex issue is explained in there many times. The timelines and reasonings seem logical IMO.
Yes please join us in the Robby thread! There is NO ex gf drama whatsoever. Robby has responded to these allegations and there is a timeline. I'm sure Steven would be thrilled and over the moon happy to post Why Robby Is a Dbag Too post if he could.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:21 pm

Longhornfan wrote:

What do you make of Fleiss and JoJo meeting up for lunch, which I believe was yesterday, and this would have been right after RS posted all of that stuff about Jordan having just recently reactivated his account on that exclusive dating site?

I am hoping that you are right in that JoJo doesn't have blinders on when it comes to Jordan.  I am always skeptical when it comes to Fleiss and his motives, but the timing of that luncheon is quite interesting though.

IMO some sort of shenanigans are definitely afoot laugh out loud.

Something is going down in CA. Now it could be a SHV as per norm but she is in Malibu tweeting about it so maybe they are doing some pre AFTR planning.

I'm going to think about what that could be but a possibility is them filming something "special" like what they had for the Jolly season in feb.

I guess media savy members here are watching all feet and sightings closely. Those could shed a lot of light on these speculations I think.
I'm so glad I'm on the spoiled side  TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 3806527698.
BTW I am one of the people that like Jordan (I want the proof either way) and am waiting to see how they (tptb and Jojo)  play this out, regardless of  which position he actually ends up.
BTW - Jojo does know, she knew all along as per what we have seen onscreen so far.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:32 pm

Jordan just liked this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BGwjIs2BJ32/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:34 pm

Don't listen to him, Jo. 

Here's some light reading for you instead:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/163672-11-signs-that-jordan-rodgers-from-the-bachelorette-is-totally-shady-af

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BGwjIs2BJ32/

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 3806527698 Is he validating his past or giving hope for his future? In the newness of it all, I can see him feeling this is IT for him. Until.......

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:38 pm

Maybe he should have liked this one instead:
TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 54 Screen10
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:43 pm

I think the problem with Jordan is, he likes youS Plural.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded