SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:49 pm

The only way she does not look stupid is if he was booted anytime before HTDs. Any back tracking or flip flopping after that point is fully on her.
She knew and still kept him ? Particularly if she in fact kept him to the end.
JMO.

IF

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:08 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan just liked this on IG:

https://instagram.com/p/BGwjIs2BJ32/
This doesn't necessarily have anything to do with being f1 IMO. Maybe in light of all of this tabloid drama, he's finally realizing how stupid he looks. Doesn't need a woman to figure that out IMO... If only laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:09 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Maybe he should have liked this one instead:
teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Screen10
source
This needed to be posted to the next page too, it's that good and applicable. I'm sure she'll get a clue and will eventually turn away from her BBJ loving ways but this really cannot be said enough at this stage in her life imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:16 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^^Go into Robby's thread. The ex issue is explained in there many times. The timelines and reasonings seem logical IMO.
Yes please join us in the Robby thread! There is NO ex gf drama whatsoever. Robby has responded to these allegations and there is a timeline. I'm sure Steven would be thrilled and over the moon happy to post Why Robby Is a Dbag Too post if he could.

Ok... Thanks I will check it out. TBH, I haven't been following any of the other also-rans very closely.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:17 pm

ND, Jordan got an HTD. There were lots of pics of them at his old high school. They are in the SC or media no discussion threads. We have no proof of him after that.

I do wonder if there was something odd after that. He doesn't pop back up until a family vacation in May. Luke did a big SM cleanup at the very end of April. So it was assumed that Jordan, Chase and Robby were F3, but we only have SC of Robby and Chase in Thailand.

The only thing I will blame Jordan for is if he did go back on Raya while engaged. And I am not taking blogger boys emails as proof. The women who have emailed him sound as scuzzy as they are accusing Jordan of being. The Brittany thing is weird and I do hope he didn't cheat on her, but as that is in the past if he admits it and asked for forgiveness I would say give him another chance. Now if we start getting proof of him cheating on women he was in a relationship with again not okay. But these emailers sound like hookups that are claiming to be more to pile on IMO.

I was okay with Jordan on the show until he inserted himself in the Chad mess. He acted like a chit stirrer in Epi 4, again JMO.

I think blogger boy shows Jordan was a player, but if the women were willing I don't care. 

I am interested if we will actually get some proof that he was contacting women after returning from filming. Which would make him stupid as F1 or not. They are supposed to wait until the show is done airing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Duke702 wrote:
loveisallweneed wrote:Jojo's Twitter and Instagram feed from this morning (tweets and pictures she liked respectively) shows she was flying out from Gate A21, which, I presume, was a flight to LAX.
In other things, E News released this clip from the upcoming Monday's episode: http://www.eonline.com/news/772870/you-need-to-see-this-bachelorette-guy-s-reaction-to-jojo-confronting-him-about-cheating

Whoa his face, so guilty. And he almost looks just cold to JoJo.

Ita. He is cornered and not at all happy about it.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:The fact of the matter is he has a couple of "secrets" from the onset that he has not revealed to Jojo that have nothing to do with (alleged) cheating.

He came on the show and did not tell her about his sibling. That itself is a secret. Now Jojo knew and when they were seen talking and he mentioned the word sports broadcasting she immediately took that cue and asked him if he was into sport ? She already knew he was. You could see her looking at the handler and smirking like 'see ? I asked the question'. He was being particularly careful with what he was saying to her because he was trying to keep things under wraps for as long as possible.

This is just an example of the undertones that exist here. And why they both are constantly looking at the camera and/or producers around. This just keeps going as the episodes progress.
IMO a lot of cat and mouse going on.

I know some of you upthread have said that Jordan had an unfair advantage for being released as a contestant early. Actually its the opposite. He had the complete disadvantage that she knew of him and all about him.

As of this morning here is what I am thinking (subject to change) ...
She  could actually be using him as some sort of grand example to all men out there who have ever strayed. She gets to be a super hero PLUS closure on her ex Chad.
I get the feeling that we will see this grand redemption sooner or later. And all of it pre-planned with a pawn and play maker, the lead.

What do you make of Fleiss and JoJo meeting up for lunch, which I believe was yesterday, and this would have been right after RS posted all of that stuff about Jordan having just recently reactivated his account on that exclusive dating site?

I am hoping that you are right in that JoJo doesn't have blinders on when it comes to Jordan.  I am always skeptical when it comes to Fleiss and his motives, but the timing of that luncheon is quite interesting though.

IMO some sort of shenanigans are definitely afoot laugh out loud.

Something is going down in CA. Now it could be a SHV as per norm but she is in Malibu tweeting about it so maybe they are doing some pre AFTR planning.

I'm going to think about what that could be but a possibility is them filming something "special" like what they had for the Jolly season in feb.

I guess media savy members here are watching all feet and sightings closely. Those could shed a lot of light on these speculations I think.
I'm so glad I'm on the spoiled side  teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 3806527698.
BTW I am one of the people that like Jordan  (I want the proof either way) and am waiting to see how they (tptb and Jojo)  play this out, regardless of  which position he actually ends up.
BTW - Jojo does know, she knew all along as per what we have seen onscreen so far.

For what it is worth, RS did not provide any concrete evidence that what he posted about Jordan is true.  That dating site that Jordan supposedly just reactivated his membership on is so exclusive that people will be banned from the site for even taking screen shots of texts sent between members.  Thus, it has been impossible to verify that particular rumor about Jordan so far.

So, just to go along with your theory, here is a possibility.  JoJo was allowed to send Jordan home before the FRC, even if he was in the F2.  That would leave the possibility of either Robby or Chase as the other person in the F2, as it has been sleuthed here that Chase was eliminated from the F2 per the timing of when he first returned to posting pictures of himself on SM .

Therefore, in keeping with your theory, perhaps there is a chance that JoJo didn't pick Jordan and could have picked Robby instead, or no one.  Most people here felt like Robby posted such a detailed itinerary of his flight home that he was definitely not the F1.  And, all of his postings of love and adoration toward JoJo on SM were very confusing, since he wasn't acting like a scorned F2.

So, maybe you are actually onto something here.  I hope so.  I would rather see a surprising ending here.  So, here is hoping that the producers have something up their sleeves, and all is NOT as it seems to appear.

Welcome back to the dark side!!

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:28 pm

To me, the girls who emailed knew it was hookups. I felt the problem was he was throwing his smoothe operator moves on multiple girls at one time. Like he wanted to bed each and every girl he connected with . He was unaware they all knew each other. He just knows how to charm the pants of women, and sadly, one might be Jojo Then there's his body shot looking into the mirror that he circulated like it was a prize for them. Despite warnings , like bug to a light, some girls can't resist him.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:42 pm

Thanks Stuck.

I am aware that Jordan got a HTD but what I meant and probably did not say very clearly is that if she had any sort of doubts about him (and clearly she did) she should have got rid of him immediately.

Yet we all sit here hearing that not only was she warned, had a gut reaction to that warning and still proceeded to give him roses. This one is totally on her. Rolling Eyes

I agree that RS or anyone really has not provided proof yet so I am in a wait and see mode.

Oh and IMO Jordan did not stir poop, they were all talking as a group and Chad was staying away from them in that side passageway, yet commenting on their conversation from afar like a little weasel. All Jordan did was ask him if he wanted to join them there (at the sofa) when Chad took off on him.
Not sure how Jordan was wrong for that really but because so many don't like him now he's a poop stirrer.

Thats odd to me. scratch

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:45 pm

ForeverLove wrote:To me, the girls who emailed knew it was hookups. I felt the problem was he was throwing his smoothe operator moves on multiple girls at one time. Like he wanted to bed each and every girl he connected with . He was unaware they all knew each other. He just knows how to charm the pants of women, and sadly, one might be Jojo Then there's his body shot looking into the mirror that he circulated like it was a prize for them. Despite warnings , like bug to a light, some girls can't resist him.
I think he has enjoyed time with multiple willing and equally loose in values to him women. And guys like that can and sometimes grow bored with the lifestyle and settle down. I don't think it is that the right woman changes them as much as people can grow up, get bored with anonymous sex and actually want a real relationship. Did Jordan? I honestly have no idea. I know he and Brittany got messy, two years ago. That whole situation with Olivia involved is weird. 

I just don't think him being a player makes him evil or bad. And is he likely to have changed? Nope. But when he is ready can he? Yes. We see Ed happy and married now, when he was ready he stopped fooling around and found the right woman for him. Maybe that will be Jordan one day.

I also think JoJo is 25, if she needs more time to get the bad boys out of her system, I don't care. I don't think 90% of the leads or contestants go on this show to get married, so if JoJo doesn't want to marry soon, I don't care. I hope she isn't being cheated on, since I would hate that for anyone. But if she has a fun relationship out of this and if it is Jordan and he isn't cheating I don't care.

I prefer the spoiler be wrong because I dislike blogger boy and how he is wrong so much but "corrects" himself before the end so he is perfect but one time. I also hate how he has attempted to smear people like Arie, Brooks and Holly (from Holly and Blake) for no good reason. Does he sometimes have real stuff? Yes. But often he claims to know stuff and never backs it up. He claimed that for Ben H too. He did it this time with Robby and now we have info that Robby's relationship broke up before the show and not because of the show. And we have no ex coming forward to tell us how Robby did her wrong, but blogger boy said it, so now with no proof we have Robby is bad, when he isn't. So I want him to be wrong to get people to stop taking his words as fact with no proof. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Maybe he should have liked this one instead:
teamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Screen10
source
This needed to be posted to the next page too, it's that good and applicable. I'm sure she'll get a clue and will eventually turn away from her BBJ loving ways but this really cannot be said enough at this stage in her life imo.

At 25, I was dating the bad boys too. They were fun. They were exciting. They were mysterious. They were charming. But, they were also so much more once I got to know them. So much more. Needless to say, once I got that out of my system, I married a good, kind, gentle, respectful, hardworking man! :yes:

I have a feeling JoJo isn't quite ready to settle down yet and she chose BBJ because he was all of the above and more. She'll learn...eventually. She'll be fine. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:09 pm

HEA wrote:^^ his body language to study is an OMG WTH, IMO

Yes, you're right. When someone looks down and then to the side, it's a lie. It's not entirely jmo since I studied this. Not only does he lie but he is angry as well. Sorry if this is all old news. I've been playing catch-up.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 66 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded