SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:12 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Remember he told JoJo at the M&G that he was goofy...really goofy.  I am not surprised as his entire family seems like a bunch of goofballs.  Remember the photo of the fam bam in SC, dressed in disguises?  laugh out loud  Different strokes.  

I think that is a joke on being in witness protection so Chad can't find them.

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:15 pm

SarahD wrote:That post that Jojo liked most definitely points to Jojo being with someone in a "you-and-me against-the-world" sort of thing.

I don't know for what purpose other than to have a semi-famous arm candy. They can ride the post-show media blitz as an engaged couple until it implodes or fizzles out but there will be tabloid fodder, which can progress their fame and career in a D list kind of way.

At this point, I don't think Jojo would pick a non-entity to live happily ever after as "normal" people. Don't think there is a foiler with Robby let alone with someone like Chase. Jojo just needs the flash to stay on the limelight.

Because if not for that, then Jojo is the most gullible and the joke is on her because from that clip, I don't know what can redeem Jordan in Jojo's eyes in a total of 3 days - 1 week at the most that they have spent together throughout the show filming in the most convincing way other than maybe in their final date, he saved a drowning child or miraculously invented a cure for cancer.

We all know he will be redeemed from this episode because he will go to hometowns and end up as F1 based on spoilers. Un-effing-believable!  duh

Maybe his response to Jojo in that clip after sipping water is that because of his career, he was so stressed out as a failed football player and how good his brother is that he needed a lot of women to tell him he's fantastic in bed to make himself feel better. Then, Jojo ends up comforting him and will kiss him at the end of that date.  awwww  rofl

word

I think Jojo is very loyal once she gives her trust but after Ben and her ex betraying her on tabloids, she is so far from being truly opened unless the man (not the boy) demonstrates his love and care etc. She is lacking confidence and she needs this constant physical and verbal reinsurance. She is high maintenance and it takes a man to handle her IMO

We only have to watch her begging Jordan to tell her he is falling in love with her, the way she says 'that makes me SOOOOO happy'

But Jordan is not the only one. If we look at hometown and the way she asks Robby: did you break one week before the show? She is also begging him to tell her the truth.

Jojo also has a way to be 'in the moment'. She has, what I call, her ILU face each time she kisses someone she likes: chad, luke, jordan, robby, chase. She looks right into the eyes of her partner with intensity.

so maybe... just maybe... we do attach way too much importance about the 'that makes me so happy'?

this show is like a summer camp: teenagers have a GF/BF relationship but not a lot remain together after. it is such a short time that unless both give tons of effort and communication AND TIME. It is hard to stay together. And they spend so little time together after the finale... so if you add tabloids scandals and probably friends and family pressure on top.... it takes an incredible human to stay together outside.

They played well the RS wave as probably the lawyers and prods told them. The prods have 20 seasons of experience of scandals and cheating and whatever dirty secrets during and after the seasons.

if jojo and jordan are together. They deserve each other and wish them to surf the love wave as long as they can. If they are not together, then I wish them both well. But one thing is sure: this season is VERY entertaining and I love it that my fav is most probably F4 (with a tiny tiny ridiculous hope that he is F1 just because)

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:17 pm

Since it's Fathers Day weekend maybe Jordan is with extended family. You'd think JoJo would want to spend Father's Day weekend with her family as well JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:19 pm

JoJo is a nut job too (in a good way.) Go to her friends twitter @klanesmith and see the video she posted of her on 6/9/16. Weirdoooo laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:20 pm

^ I don't think production cares. They film the bachelorette during Easter and Mother's Day. If they can set up their final couple for a safe house visit when it suits them and their schedule, they will do it. Who knows if they're actually on one, but if it suits a schedule for all involved, they'll do it. IMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:21 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Remember he told JoJo at the M&G that he was goofy...really goofy.  I am not surprised as his entire family seems like a bunch of goofballs.  Remember the photo of the fam bam in SC, dressed in disguises?  laugh out loud  Different strokes.  

I think that is a joke on being in witness protection so Chad can't find them.

No doubt. They are still goofy though. I saw a photo of his Mom and Dad wearing 80s workout wear. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo is a nut job too (in a good way.) Go to her friends twitter @klanesmith and see the video she posted of her on 6/9/16. 

I agree, I saw her on that clip and she is goofy too. she did admit it on the first episode where he said that he was very goofy.

I have thought that there are many similarities in these two as per their instas  so we'll see how much more we find. It's actually a lot ! Whether he is f1 or not.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:38 pm

Someone tweeted this. Don't know if it's legit...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:40 pm

julychild wrote:Someone tweeted this. Don't know if it's legit...

Ohhhhh. Someone tweet him back and ask if it was today and where! Lol

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Hermosa Beach is about 35 miles from Malibu where JoJo visited MF

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:51 pm

SHV must be this weekend, creepy dolls included. 27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 64 3806527698
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:57 pm

Jordan's friend Brandon lives in Manhattan Beach which is a couple of miles from Hermosa Beach. Was he with Brandon, JoJo, or both question

Last edited by jen689 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded