SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun 9 Oct - 23:20

Mirzam wrote:Here's my big boy, his name is Oscar he is 15 months old and weighs 170 lbs and still growing!

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 IMAG0100-1-1-1

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 IMAG0135

How cute! I love the look on his face in the second picture. Adorable. Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Mirzam Sun 9 Oct - 23:27

bluwavz wrote:
Mirzam wrote:Here's my big boy, his name is Oscar he is 15 months old and weighs 170 lbs and still growing!

How cute! I love the look on his face in the second picture. Adorable. Smiley

Yeah, the oh so innocent look!
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Wed 12 Oct - 1:13

Here is one of my "babies". This is Pepper and the inspiration for my screen name. I joined F*** right after we found Pepper. One day I was working in the garden and this cute little puppy kept running out of the woods into the yard. As soon as I looked at her, she would run away. After hours of her appearing and disappearing, she finally laid down and watched me. She was terribly skinny and you could see all of her ribs. I figured she was lost as she was wearing a red collar. I got out some cat food, being the good cat person that I am, and some water and put it at the end of the patio and went inside. She was terrified but very hungry. She ate the food and drank the water and ran back into the woods. After dinner I put more food out and tried to get her to come to me. It took hours but she finally cam close enough for me to catch her. She had lots of scars on her belly and body, her ribs were almost poking through her skin and she was shaking all over. It broke my heart. A trip to the vet confirmed that she was indeed abused but still relatively healthy. No one came looking for her and I don't think we would have given her up if they had. It took months and months to get her to relax and not be so afraid. She is now a FAT happy puppy who is never abused and always loved. It was heart breaking and hard to watch as she adjusted. She still suffers from fear of loud noises and the unknown but she loves her fenced in yard and her "brother" Harley. He's another story. Another stray, but that one is a cat!
Looks like my picture didn't show. I'll try again later.

Last edited by Peppermom on Thu 13 Oct - 16:29; edited 1 time in total

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Oct - 11:29

Aww, what a cute little fella!! :awesome:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 13 Oct - 11:32

I wanted to share a new picture of my little fella. Can you believe he is 12 years old? He still looks like a puppy! Lol
And now he is my new avatar. :awesome:

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 304263_10150407276030149_601710148_10410810_1365608198_n
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri 14 Oct - 5:38

San wrote:I wanted to share a new picture of my little fella. Can you believe he is 12 years old? He still looks like a puppy! Lol
And now he is my new avatar. Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 550657593

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 304263_10150407276030149_601710148_10410810_1365608198_n

He is adorable San! Cute Avatar! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 528399046
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri 14 Oct - 15:23

What a sweetie San.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jan - 19:59

Checking to see if my new avatar works for my sweetie carmen

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun 29 Jan - 20:11

Marvin (soft coated wheaten terrier and poddle mix, 4 yrs)

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 MarvNL

Toots (mut, 5 yrs) We rescued her, she was found on the side of a road in Tennessee in a sack with a bunch of her brothers and sisters. She was dehydrated and was the only one to make it. Shes my little princess, I would say that she is pretty lucky!

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 TootNL

And of course my Nittany Lion Pillow Pet made an appearance!

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Sun 29 Jan - 20:25

Here is our little guy Bear. He is 5 months old and loves chewing on pacifiers and furniture. giggling

[img]Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 Img_2811[/img]
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Mon 30 Jan - 6:04

Oh Noobs, he is adorable!! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 1417505988

I'm loving all of the animal pics, and stories! We have a bunny (Nibbles), cockatiel (Sunshine), and 15 (yes 15) cats! We have a large home, and all of the cats are rescues. We brought 3 with us when we bought our house, as I had raised them from kittens outside of my apartment building. They were 4 years old when they had their first real home. One of our cats had a similar situation to Peppermom. He was in horrible shape when we found him in the back of our woods. There is no way he could have hunt to survive as he was in such bad shape. Parts of an ear missing, tooth gone, zero meat on his body, and badly beaten by another animal. We immediately took him to the vet, and thru blood work found out he has feline HIV. Today he is doing amazing. Two years ago we took in a young kitten we found out back in the winter. We kept her in an upstairs spare bedroom as the other cats all had upper respiratory infections. She cleared well at the vet, but she also needed this time to adjust to her new home. After a month I noticed she was getting (wider)... hmm. Took her back to the vet, and sure enough she was pregnant! Yikes! Since Rich was on the board at the Humane Society, we decided when the kittens were old enough we would take them in for adoption. Unfortunately, by the time they were 6 weeks old, we were so attached to the (5) of them, there was absolutely NO way we were parting with them. They had become our kids! We always have our pets spayed and neutered, but our doors are always open for anything needing a good meal, or a home. We're blessed to have dozens of deer that come daily to feed during the winter, and every other outdoor critter imaginable. We consider all of them our kids too!! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 1858576151
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 30 Jan - 6:31

sweptaway wrote:Checking to see if my new avatar works for my sweetie carmen

Your avatar looks great! What a cute little sweetie! :awesome:

jello1592 wrote:Marvin (soft coated wheaten terrier and poddle mix, 4 yrs)

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 MarvNL

Toots (mut, 5 yrs) We rescued her, she was found on the side of a road in Tennessee in a sack with a bunch of her brothers and sisters. She was dehydrated and was the only one to make it. Shes my little princess, I would say that she is pretty lucky!

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 TootNL

And of course my Nittany Lion Pillow Pet made an appearance!

Marvin looks so sweet, and I love Toots' spots! Adorable! :Lovesign:

noobsleuth wrote:Here is our little guy Bear. He is 5 months old and loves chewing on pacifiers and furniture. giggling

[img]Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 4 Img_2811[/img]

Omg! That is adorable! He has the pacifier in his mouth. :laughingoutlou :Lovesign:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby