SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:05 pm

Animals are so smart. Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 3806527698

https://twitter.com/buitengebieden_

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:06 pm

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 3806527698

https://twitter.com/MikeyNog

That's only happened once with my pups. I don't think my boy who's almost 15 yrs old would have done that because he's never chewed anything so the culprit had to be my baby girl (RIP) When I questioned them both, they turned their heads away. laugh out loud

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 Toydes10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:27 pm

I know next to nothing about cats. I noticed a cat in my yard for a week or so. He/she lays underneath a little trailer my neighbour stores in the back of my yard or on nice days I've seen him laying on the grass.  He looks healthy. I haven't taken a picture because he always scrams.

Tonight I went to my back deck and he scared the daylights out of me, he was right there, I think under my bamboo outdoor chairs. My deck has a roof so it was good shelter for him. I wondered if he was hanging out there because when I take Louie out, he's been sniffing like he knows someone was there. I always thought it might be squirrels because they hid their nuts in my flower pots.

I have checked lost and found and the humane society. I don't think I want to leave food out? He does look healthy, not skrawny, I can't tell if he has a collar.

What should I do? Help! It's cold windy and raining all day today, so miserable and the thought of him roaming around makes me sad. I've never see that cat before on my walks, so I'm not sure it's from around here.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:01 pm

@GuardianAngel Try to see if he has a collar. If he doesn't, try setting up a warm little house for him on your deck, close to the door where you could keep an eye out for him. If he starts taking residence there, try to see if you can befriend him to put a collar on him with a little note attached explaining and giving your number. If he has a home, people will call you. If he doesn't, you can try reaching out to a local rescue or your local humane society. They can give further recommendations.

If he makes camp there, you can see if he is getting thinner and needs help. Sometimes they are recently lost, so they still look good, but then you start noticing them going down hill. Continue checking the lost and found and the humane society. Some outdoor cats don't come back every day so people don't worry at first. You could also try putting up some flyers around your area or if you have a community Facebook page.

This is why I hate when people let their cats roam. Not only do they pick up diseases that can kill them, but they can be run over, lost, attacked by other animals or poisoned. Good luck. I hope he finds his home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 29, 2021 11:16 pm

@Sprite Thank you so much for all the info. I have a dog crate I don't use, I can put a pillow and blankets in there for him. I just didn't want him to think this is his new home. Maybe that will keep him around long enough for me to take a picture and post it on f/book in the lost and found for my area and the humane society's website.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:33 pm

@Sprite I was able to take a picture yesterday when he was in the back of my yard, but he took off as soon as he saw me. Later in the day I was outside and noticed him at the corner of my street. I'm the second out from the corner so I had a good look at him. He looked at me and took off. laugh out loud I posted it on f/b.

My boy is 15 years old today! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 3682289457 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 3682289457 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 3682289457

I noticed after I took the pic, he's got the Rod Stewart look going on. laugh out loud

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 20211010

Glow in the dark shirt.  giggling
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 20211011

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:31 pm

@GuardianAngel Your boy is so cute!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:28 pm

@GuardianAngel so cute!!!

My dog Charlie is laying here asleep next to me right now... we bought a lion costume but he didn't like when we put it on his head so hopefully tonight he will keep it on! laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 8367-910 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 I_got_13 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:29 am

@Sprite thanks. Smiley

@Linds911 he's used to me putting clothes on him. Lets say he just tolerates it. laugh out loud He used to be a holy terror when he was young. He is so laid back and could care less about anything anymore, except sleeping, so funny. He sure still loves his walks. yes

A lion costume sounds adorable! I've seen some pretty funny dog costumes on twitter.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:13 pm

Update on the cat. Someone replied to my post on f/book and said they were pretty sure it was her neighbours cat. Then another person posted and said please don't trap, his name is Buddy, he has a home and is fed a lot.

I was very glad to see that. The funny thing is I haven't seen him since.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:41 pm

@GuardianAngel Sometimes when people realize that others are worried about their cat, they keep a better eye on it. Also, the weather is getting colder and maybe it is happy to be indoors.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:21 pm

@GuardianAngel haha well he wears bandanas and he wore the costume long enough for us to take pictures. laugh out loud He prefers walks and car rides!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 8367-910 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 I_got_13 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 E5kqdm15 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 62 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby