SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:54 am

Our Charlie will never see snow laugh out loud He hates the rain because it ruins his playtime and doesn't like getting wet. Have to take him outside to do his business when it's sprinkling or finally stops. Basically like that dog up there looking out the window. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 8367-910 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 I_got_13 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:32 pm

@Linds911 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 3806527698 heaven forbid they get their paws wet. Louie will walk around or jump over a puddle.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:36 pm

@GuardianAngel Ozzie was the same way! I was grateful because at the dog park it can get muddy in spots and while other dogs would be gleefully romping through that, he was as far away from it as he could get.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:38 pm

@Sprite Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 3806527698 he even knows enough to walk around a little icy patch on the sidewalk.

He took after me. Hate winter! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 15, 2022 2:32 am

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/science/bracing-for-her-future-baby-giraffe-fitted-with-orthotic/ar-AAXdFBR?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=ea85a9be370849b6f05f55550d890c03

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2022 11:20 am

Amazing work by a lot of caring people! beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2022 3:21 pm

My boy does the same thing. laugh out loud He never misses smelling a shrub or flowers on walks. So cute.

https://twitter.com/dog_rates/status/1528772646250356737

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 24, 2022 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 24, 2022 1:59 am

Look who is back...poor Tinkerbelle. I had fostered this poor 10 year old girl after her original owner surrendered her because of her failing health. She was with me for a bit before getting adopted before Christmas of 2020 and I was so happy for her. Turns out the new owner is now having some issues and returned her.  Best place was with me since she had been here before and was familiar with all of us. Not happy about everyone, but familiar. She is sweet. I feel so bad for her because I can see she is more withdrawn than she was last time. She doesn't understand WTH is going on and why she is being bounced around so much. We have to be really careful about who she goes to next time, because after everything she really needs a quiet home, preferably without other animals. She gets along with mine...well tolerates my poor deaf, 19 year old Macy, who most of the time doesn't even realize that she is being hissed at...but, I am patient and don't force her. Most people don't give enough time for an animal to adjust. (I got Macy when she was 6 and it took almost a year for her to let me pet her.) Winston just ignores her unless she gets in his space and then barks. She really loves to cuddle and be brushed, but she is much more guarded this time around.

I had a potential adopter come a few days ago, but it was a no go. It is much harder to get a cat adopted now since we are not doing our monthly adoption events because of Covid and those dumb a**es who adopted pets during Covid are now returning animals because they aren't convenient any more. Ugh.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 20201211

My photo.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2022 9:26 pm

Awww I'm so sorry to hear that but happy that she is with you and not yet another strange home. She is beautiful and looks quite comfy.

COVID adoptions infuriate me. It's a selfish act, and worse yet when they just think it's ok to return the pet. :angryemotion

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 26, 2022 3:07 am

@Sprite Poor baby! Hopefully she will find another forever home soon. Would you be open to adopting her or are you only fostering?

We adopted Charlie about a year ago on the 31st so that's a COVID adoption and it is the best thing ever. heartbeat Now we can't even imagine our lives without him.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 8367-910 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 I_got_13 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 26, 2022 10:40 pm

@Linds911 Ideally I would like to find her a new home. She tolerates my dog, but not so much my cat. They didn't have issues last time, but I think because Macy has lost her hearing now and doesn't hear Tinker any more, it is confusing her and they are not friendly. It means she spends more time upstairs on her own rather than with us...although she will come and cuddle sometimes. Plus, three really is a lot. The amount of hair is crazy. I think because she is stressed she is shedding even more. I have started using the Furminator on her and that seems to be helping, but it will take a bit.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:09 pm

cantstopl

https://twitter.com/PuppiesIover/status/1537595694864736256

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby