SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:57 pm

If she needs money that badly, I'm surprised she doesn't do more nude modeling. IMO not much difference.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Nude modeling is not at the level of being on a reality tv show. You're not required to get naked at any time or place usually, unless its Dating Naked laugh out loud imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:19 pm

Lets just hope they get a good edit, otherwise the backlash will be the same as if she did nude photo's IMHO.

jannerforever - Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 4 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' Season 6 Cast Revealed — Including Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert!

Another couple is going from paradise to boot camp! Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' upcoming sixth season includes Bachelor in Paradise newlyweds Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert, along with a Real Housewives pair, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal. Watch the exclusive first promo in the video above.

usmagazine

Oh, goodie!! Another reason not to watch this train wreck!! JMO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Nude modeling is not at the level of being on a reality tv show. You're not required to get naked at any time or place usually, unless its Dating Naked laugh out loud imo.

IDK--I think she got paid more from Playboy etc than the TB franchise or possibly her cosmetics line.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:30 pm

It seems like a lot of people have baggage from their childhood or previous relationships that hinder the current one. If they can get some counseling to make their marriage better I don't see anything wrong with it JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:39 pm

jen689 wrote:It seems like a lot of people have baggage from their childhood or previous relationships that hinder the current one. If they can get some counseling to make their marriage better I don't see anything wrong with it JMO
Yes IA, therapy, not another money grab 3 ring circus to again exploit the #jannerforever hashtag. I like them together but man, if this turned out to be a fake relationship for $, I wouldn't even be a little surprised. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:47 pm

I know. I like them but if I had to pick a couple that screams business relationship on this show they sadly would be my pick. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:55 pm

I don't get a business only relationship vibe from them at all. This shilling they're doing is because they're building this huge azz house. It's not like they're blowing the money on cars, material items, etc. I don't see why they'd being be building a house together if they were in a fake relationship. Eventually the money and fame will go away. And then what? They blew all that money on building a house for a 'fake relationship'? I don't think so imo. And Jade keeps trying to talk Tanner into having kids already (she's set. She's brought it up on Twitter about three times in the last three months already.) Tanner actually has a job and does continues to work, this money seems to be just extra income. Idk why Jade doesn't have a real job though. Maybe he doesn't want her to work..? IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:01 pm

^ And shoot, Tanner is a manager at Toyota. Car dealerships work much later than most folk. He doesn't usually even get out of work til 8 or 9 at night. So he's definitely putting in his hours. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:05 pm

If they have a SM following and reality TV opportunities which give them the opportunity to make extra $$$ why not take advantage of it. It won't last forever JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Nude modeling is not at the level of being on a reality tv show. You're not required to get naked at any time or place usually, unless its Dating Naked laugh out loud imo.

IDK--I think she got paid more from Playboy etc than the TB franchise or possibly her cosmetics line.
But I'm sure she wants to keep her dignity on some level. I remember her saying she was ashamed (or something like that) of the modeling after the fact.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria