SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion Empty Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by lipsis Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:11 pm

General discussion for the Tolberts here.

According to RS today, Tanner and Jade filmed a season on Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars in May. It's expected to air this winter.

http://realitysteve.com/2016/06/15/the-bachelorette-jojo-spoilers-reader-emails-celebrity-marriage-boot-camp/

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion Samuel10Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion Samuel10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion Family10Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion Samuel15Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:13 pm

Thanks lipsis!

Is anyone surprised? They should slow down though because at the rate that they're cash grabbing, they will have nothing left to do/promote in a year's time laugh out loud.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:25 pm

It's all about cash grab with these two....anyway why not now before their fame dwindles

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion 1f49b  Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:32 pm

She really has no job other than this. ^
He works in the car industry. This is hard work with poor pay basically. So in order to put something aside you have to strike while the iron is hot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:35 pm

Wow! They're shilling a lot anyway, so I'm not surprised they'd go for another reality show. I do think that these marriage therapy shows are asking for trouble and drama, though.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:51 pm

I liked them... Until their SM became one HUGE advertisement. It's the most blatant advertising, making a brand, quick money grab scheme over every other couple. I get why they are doing it, it's rumored they made like a million dollars off these money grabs, but I find it obnoxious and it doesn't make me like them very much.

Option #3 for them, is Jade could, you know, find a job the old fashioned way.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:53 pm

I agree sosleepy. They need take a page from SeanCat and slow it down (so a few times a week vs daily laugh out loud), and if they want the shilling to last, start selling your coupledom more and brand that sh!t laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 pm

Have they not just recently place a downpayment on a piece of land to build their own home? If I remember correctly. So this must be a way of getting money to build it.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:10 pm

MBC can be no big deal like Trista and Ryan or show cracks like SeanCat, they are Bach couple number four, I guess as long as they don't act like they are better than the show or the other people on it I don't care.

As for Jade not having a job, she never actually did that I knew of. If they are looking to have a family maybe there is no point in starting a job?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:20 pm

I get why they shill, they have a house to build, but Jade is quick to snap at anyone calling out the shilling too. And they've moved to the shady health teas and gummy bears, and I just can't with that. Advertise clothes and matresses and groceries delivered to your door, fine. But the hair growth magical sweets are just misleading and borderline irresponsible IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:25 pm

I don't follow any of these people on SM except Luke Pell and Robby Hayes on snapchat starting this weekend. I only see their SM stuff here.

So sad they have gone that far. Hopefully hey will have enough money to be comfortable to stop, or they just don't care. If it offends people then avoid their SM, they lose more that way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:39 pm

I agree So Sleepy. I find it equally obnoxious and even embarrassing. To me it's disgusting. But to each their own. It's not my business and does not effect me. It certainly fosters no respect from me, but they're not asking me for anyway.
Bleu--you are so funny. cantstopl
As far as why they do it:IMO, it's the same reason any of us work. We need shelter, food and other things called wants and needs. They are banking on their notoriety until that well is dry. Then Jade will either do something more mainstream or be a SAHM and they will live within the means of someone working in the car industry.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 46 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria