SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by california90 Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:20 pm

LMFAO, I'm with ya'll on the house that IG built!!

At least they own up to it. But still...go do some other stuff with your lives laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:45 am

I've found I like people from the show better if I don't follow their SM so that's what I do now and just check in here for updates. The constant selling and posed photos make me feel negatively towards all of them, even ones I'm a big fan of ( with a few exceptions from some older fan faves of mine who actually post mostly normal real life stuff).

I totally get why they do it, they should IMO and so would I. What a great way to make money IMO. But I just prefer to not follow it all anymore.

I love that Tanner and Jade are settling down in KC and building a great home together. I look forward to them filling it up with babies! And once the pregnancy/baby photos start I'll hop back on anyone's SM happily to see the little cuties grow giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:41 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3820560/Bachelor-Paradise-stars-Jade-Roper-Tanner-Tolbert-reveal-joined-Marriage-Boot-Camp-two-months-tying-knot.html

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Eb97c9
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovequest Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:55 pm

Money money money....plueeeese it's about the dollar dollar dollar bills y'all.

Lovequest

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Well if it's the house that IG built, maybe they did MBC to pay for all the interior details, furniture, bedding, knickknacks, etc.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:16 pm

affraid I'm so surprised! rofl rofl rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Like, like, like, like, like. I don't know how many times that word was used in that article, it's frightening that people use it that much.

The only inspiration I get from these two is I need to find something to shill.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:11 pm

This could be the first bachelor couple to divorce simply for possible monetary gain. Nothing they do for money would surprise me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:26 pm

At least they could've made up better "issues". Leaving cups around the house? I guess if that's a marital problem that needs to be adressed in therapy, then me and my husband are in big trouble giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:34 pm

Could be worse guys, so far they haven't said that God chose them to be the light of a dark, dark house laugh out loud.

I can't imagine any opportunity these two would turn down.

Kasha re: divorcing for financial gain laugh out loud laugh out loud

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Looks like their house is almost done .. at least getting there .

https://instagram.com/p/BLJajQsA6dW/

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Eb97c9
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This could be the first bachelor couple to divorce simply for possible monetary gain. Nothing they do for money would surprise me.

My friends and I were discussing the topic of which couple from the franchise would be most likely to get divorced. These two were the runaway winners. I hadn't thought about the money angle but with these two I would never be surprised laugh out loud

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 7 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria