SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:53 am

Maybe she doesn't read Steve. I don't get it either. He got dumped too, it's okay.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by babs Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:54 am

iamreal2u wrote:I  don't understand why Hope is being so vengeful if he's not with JoJo.  I would think that him not getting the girl would call it even.  

She probably wanted to get back with him and he didn't........especially if she did cheat on him. I hope he never takes her back.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:55 am

OMG. This just keeps getting more and more crazy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Wow, she is most definitely pathetic. Crossed paths probably mean, she sought Chad.

If Robby was with this woman for 4 years, I don't know what to make out of the both of them. This must have been a psychotic break for Hope. JMOAA
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Wow :shocked!: This is one of the craziest and most hilarious things I've seen come out of this franchise post show.  Really quiet unbelievable.  I guess someone really likes herself some attention giggling.  Can't wait to see Chad on Kimmel this week. ETA I have no opinion on Robby, but I wouldn't be shocked if what Chad posted has a few kernels of truth to it JMO. But still this is so bizarre Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 28 3806527698 .

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:43 pm

The hilarious part is Chad and Hope are really helping out Robby and elevating his status.  This all gives Robby a legitimate shot at the Bachelor. I bet MF is digging this...he can bring back Chad for round 2. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 28 1f602  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 28 1f602 laugh out loud laugh out loud  #RobbysAdventures #AsTheBachelor #aSeasonofLaughs #YesPlease
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Can someone explain what Hope is doing wrong, though? Robby's sister sent the application for Robby was still with Hope, but somehow Hope is in the wrong? I'm clearly missing something here, because Robby dumped Hope, and she's free to move on with Chad or anyone else. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:50 pm

Moving on is one thing. If she did quietly, would have earned her more respect than vitriol.

Moving on with Chad is taking it on to a whole new cray level!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:52 pm

Robby isn't moving on quietly either, though. He's posting all lovey stuff about JoJo non stop. Why should Hope respect Robby or his family, his sister pretty much crossed her over with the bach application. Why should Hope move on quietly?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Can someone explain what Hope is doing wrong, though? Robby's sister sent the application for Robby was still with Hope, but somehow Hope is in the wrong? I'm clearly missing something here, because Robby dumped Hope, and she's free to move on with Chad or anyone else. Jmo.

IA moving on is one thing, but moving on with the character Chad who came off as NOT getting along with the guys, hitting doors( violent tendencies), threating to cut off peoples arms and legs, taking out peoples teeth and threats of finding people after the show, that make you question her intentions.

I mean he bought up the internet domain names of people he doesn't even like, really who does that no idea scratch

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:05 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Robby isn't moving on quietly either, though. He's posting all lovey stuff about JoJo non stop. Why should Hope respect Robby or his family, his sister pretty much crossed her over with the bach application. Why should Hope move on quietly?

Because she's inserting herself into his story, his "journey". His sister would not have submitted his name if they weren't over. She was friends with Hope. Honestly, the signs were there that it was coming. I just kept thinking she was going to keep a lid on it. But, now we might start to get more of the story. She did him a favor really. We need @gurlzworld101 back here for more info.

from 4/12
@gurlzworld101 wrote:
Im new on here and happened to google about Robby Hayes being on the show and came across this thread of comments and all i have to say is I have been a friend of the family for years, none of you know the real story. Wait till you see him on TV to judge.

grace8136 wrote: welcomebanner Can you just tell us now, so we don't have to wait so long for the real story? Looks to me like they haven't lived in the same city for 3+ years and have broken up a few times. Is that right? How's Hope feel about him going on the show? TIA

@gurlzworld101 wrote: ^^^exactly! There is a lot more to the story that a lot of people don’t know. Just keep an open mind, Im sure everyone will love him when the show airs.
In a PM she told me RS has portrayed the story wrong and that the truth will come out. Hurry please. Praying

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:10 pm

How is she inserting herself in his story? And I'd be really hurt if my friend, bf sister, sent an application for him to be on a dating show even if our romance was sizzling down. I highly doubt Hope was informed of it. That's just sneaky. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22