SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:33 pm

bluwavz wrote:I hope he can overcome having a personality. That's his biggest obstacle. TPTB has a certain taste when it comes to male leads. #vanilla #ilikesprinkles fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 1f601

giggling So true!

But his personality isn't coming across on the show, as usual for TPTB, IMO. I find him a total faker, just playing along with this whole silly thing, but not in a bad way, just in a happy to be on tv, hoping to get far enough to get famous kind of way. That ILY was as cheesy as it gets to me (now part of that could just be bad editing/storytelling by TPTB but since I've barely seen him with Jojo that's how it came off to me). Even her face was like "huh?" I don't mind Robby, but I def have no love for him either. IMO F4 and F3 are where it's at this season. The finale will be a bit of a let down for me once my faves are gone.

Back to top Go down

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:32 pm

relaxing wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I hope he can overcome having a personality. That's his biggest obstacle. TPTB has a certain taste when it comes to male leads. #vanilla #ilikesprinkles fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 1f601

giggling  So true!

But his personality isn't coming across on the show, as usual for TPTB, IMO.  I find him a total faker, just playing along with this whole silly thing, but not in a bad way, just in a happy to be on tv, hoping to get far enough to get famous kind of way.  That ILY was as cheesy as it gets to me (now part of that could just be bad editing/storytelling by TPTB but since I've barely seen him with Jojo that's how it came off to me).  Even her face was like "huh?"  I don't mind Robby, but I def have no love for him either.  IMO  F4 and F3 are where it's at this season. The finale will be a bit of a let down for me once my faves are gone.

YES!!!!! I see Robby the exact same way as you! I was beginning to think I was the only one. He's so phoney baloney, but kind of in a harmless way. He said the ILY cause that's what he thinks he needs to do to stay in the game, and he's just here for his 15 minutes and he wants to live it up!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:54 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Robby is my new JoJo. I don't get it!!! He seems phoney baloney to me! And totally dead eyed, fake, alterior motives. Gretchen Weiners to Jordan's Regina George. Am I alone here on my island? No worries though, Robby fans. With me not feeling it, there is totally a legit chance he is the next Bachelor. With like 2 exceptions, I never like who they pick for the next lead! laugh out loud
Funny your description of Robby is mine for Lauren. Dead eyes, fake going back to work (not going to happen) and with an alterior motive to get lots of SM love. So to each their own, I see lots of humor in Robby's eyes and really appreciate following both he and Luke on SM. So to each their own, we can't all like the same people.

Not totally sure what the heck Lauren has to do with my initial comment, other than you know I'm a fan. laugh out loud No worries- to each their own. For what it's worth, I don't think she's going back to being a flight attendant any day soon either. And alterior motives to get lots of SM love applies to like 99% of the Bachelor population, and like 75% of Millenials in general. laugh out loud So yeah, Lauren is probably included there. fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 3806527698

Robby's fine. I think he's kind of amusing. I just don't buy that he's actually in love. I don't even think he thinks it's bubble love. He's just having a good time- living it up. It's carrying over to real life right now. His ex is a total wackadoodle, so we agree there.

Last edited by sosleepy on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:06 pm

I see Robby not as a fake, but the real enchilada.   fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 3806527698fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 2498057887

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:08 pm

Robby's whole persona feels fake to me. The show one is just so unbelievable that I don't think even he believes what he's saying. And then you have his social media antics which are just OTT that I do anything but shake my head at him.

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 87b72b10 fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 86669110 fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:15 pm

It's your prerogative Um. handwave

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:27 pm

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 Screen66

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:59 pm

bluwavz wrote:fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 39 Screen66

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
Yas Robby! The sauna is my version of putting in work! Sweat awayyyyy!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:59 pm

I like Robby's positive attitude. I haven't seen where he has thrown shade to anyone. He's just having fun and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. I think any girl he gets together with will enjoy the ride. I hope it's not going to be the wackadoodle again.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:05 pm

The wacky wacko has gained about 10-12 thousand followers since her and Chad's stupid SM game. Think that did the trick..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:36 pm

Robby : ily
(Or whatever he said)
Jojo : Thank you.

I died a hundred deaths of embarrassment for each of them separately.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:Robby : ily
(Or whatever he said)
Jojo : Thank you.

I died a hundred deaths of embarrassment for each of them separately.
It would have been okay if she had wanted to hear it, but she was so disinterested it was hysterical. I think she forgot she was the lead in that moment and didn't know wtf to do. Poor Robby.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22