SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:52 am

Nonina430 wrote:Pic with his hair stylist cracks me up. Mabe we should have
a talk with her. Truthfully I like the whole package.
He is personality +. Go ROJO I can dream can't I?

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 3806527698
@Nonina430 I am not giving up on Robby or #teamrojo. Now can the stylist trim the poof a little? BTW, I can see Robby pulling a Molly and taking her back post show, the boy is taken with JoJo.

soccermom333 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:He's playing video games tonight. shouldn't he be packing or something?

Haha!  Ya Robby get off the couch and start packing!  teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 3806527698   Robby is looking so much cuter to me now.  giggling
Hey he needed to watch LeBron keep the NBA finals alive first. Men pack much quicker than girls and he probably has slippers in his bag already. 

Welcome to Robby land ladies, he and the Hayes family are lots of fun.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:44 am

bluwavz wrote:teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 Screen43

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat

On twitter someone asked him who was taking all these pictures of him and someone else answered Jojo and he liked the tweet. rotfl Oh, how I wish this was true.

https://twitter.com/ADePoww/status/743630316066185216
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:47 am

Too cute! Thanks for posting, Traveler!

He is awesome and not one of Jo's BBs at all imo. Someone commented on twitter about the gf two-timing and he replied that "no, check the time stamps," meaning, the relationship is long over, and his mom liked the tweet. Not to mention, instead of chasing all around the available hordes of women now, he's still all about Jo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:34 am

It's so frustrating! teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 2292733854  In the new preview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6N8JSmAso ) where Rojo jumps off the cliff, Jojo says: "It's scary to put yourself out there but it was then that I realized how much I trust Robby. He makes me feel alive." And in her blog for episode 4 she says that Robby makes her feel so safe.
So, it's a no-brainer that she choses the guy that scares her (per her blog from episode 4) and that she is questioning about cheating on their first date. Yes, that makes total sense :dripdrip
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:38 am

traveler90 wrote:It's so frustrating! teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 2292733854  In the new preview ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx6N8JSmAso ) where Rojo jumps off the cliff, Jojo says: "It's scary to put yourself out there but it was then that I realized how much I trust Robby. He makes me feel alive." And in her blog for episode 4 she says that Robby makes her feel so safe.
So, it's a no-brainer that she choses the guy that scares her (per her blog from episode 4) and that she is questioning about cheating on their first date. Yes, that makes total sense :dripdrip
I know. Right?! And she even compares Robby making her feel safe & secure to the opposite with BBJ in that same blog. It's a direct contrast she acknowledges post-show even. I can't believe she'd be so blind.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:34 am

Well hopefully today we will see traction on Robbys part and see him airport  bound or something.

Either way, you  ladies  here sleuthing will uncover something this weekend.
Fingers crossed.

Now Im off to read CHs blogs to see how he paints the guys off the bat. I know most of you dismiss him but he does clue in to the season, contestants and the lead. IMO.

ETA : I got nothing from CHs blogs. Bummer.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Can someone point me to a page number or general area where I can read up on Robby's ex gf explanation? I'm being told there is a reasonable explanation. laugh out loud Or, a quick summary? Sorry.... Obnoxious questions.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:29 pm

sosleepy wrote:Can someone point me to a page number or general area where I can read up on Robby's ex gf explanation? I'm being told there is a reasonable explanation. laugh out loud Or, a quick summary? Sorry.... Obnoxious questions.
The last few pages of thread #1 have an article that explains that his little sister nominated him for the show in December. It appears that Hope still spent Christmas Eve with his family, but that is it and all done before The Bach ever aired or JoJ ever appeared. It was a four year relationship but long distance the last three years. We suspect maybe had been on and off again but no proof. Most notably, Hope has been quiet about it. So we do not have the angry ex or her friends like we see with Grant or Jordan. Possibly just a relationship that had run its course and a family that is still friendly with the ex.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:35 pm

Robbys replies to this gf question multiple times, also liked by his mom below.

As for the present, there is only one girl featured on his sm now and that girl's smile, body, laugh, etc etc etc is mentioned and that girl is our girl.

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 Image12

teamRoJo - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 5 Image11

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Cool, thanks everyone!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Loved your post Alanna, gave me goosies. :cutesmile!:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Here's some pros and cons for Robby as F1. I don't want to squash Robby hope, so please feel free to poke holes in this list.

Not F1
-There was a pause in the family's #teamrojo enthusiasm around FRC filming. To me, it seemed like they got the F2 phone call, then about a week later when he returned, #teamrojo was back on, although I'm not sure his mom ever went back to liking JoJo pics. Only his sisters did, but I may have missed it. Lately, I haven't noticed the older sister liking anything related to the show.
-Hope was better, for awhile at least. Liking of sad/mad quotes stopped after Wells followed her on IG/maybe he DM'd her with news that Jordan was the obvious F1? Wells unfollowed her a day later.
-Too OTT on SM - it's just too much for an F1. Plus, it's odd that his handler let him basically announce his return flight home with times/dates.
-Soraya liked a picture of Jordan and JoJo like the day after the FRC.
-Christians in Utah video- friends talking about Robby as the next bachelor in the background- OK, I know most aren't counting that one. I'm not 100% on it either. It hard to hear it with the music, but I do think the guess on what they were saying may be close.
-family friend Stork - comment on IG " no worries.. I can promote cat food."- regarding promoting #teamrojo (next bachelor?)
-he has started following lots of beautiful girls on IG
-No SHV travel that I've detected.
-His friend commented on an IG post- l o l #teamrojo and Robby commented back to him- "You already know?!" I posted about that comment and how this was all just a game or joke for him. His comment disappeared a few hours later.
-VO- "There are rumors that Robby has a gf." Sounds like Jordan. Was that VO added in after filming by Jordan?
-VO - something like "Maybe it would be better if I left." Sounds like Robby.
-Jordan and JoJo spotted at LA area airports on the same day (May 30th) Also, on and off SM at the same times. Likely SHV imo.

Pro Robby F1-
-SM from his family- they are very excited to watch, love JoJo, the rojo t-shirts, His sister Katie posted on FB about the premiere.. "This is one you won't want to miss." His sister, Grace recently commented on an IG pic of Robby and JoJo.. I love you both so so much.
-the hidden edit and some ITMs possibly after filming. Different white undershirt on Robby in the ITMs from the fireman GD.
-Hope liked this quote right around the time Wells followed her. I'm not sure if it was right before or right after because it all happened in like 24 hours. This was the last sad/mad quote for awhile. "Even if you know what's coming, you're never prepared for how it feels" - from https://www.instagram.com/thegoodquote/
-Robby has the last SC at the end of the season preview just like Chris Siegfried did.
-In episode 3, they showed a quick clip of Robby talking to JoJo about how great marriage will be.
-JoJo's family following him, even liking kissing pics between the 2 of them.
-His mom has been liking MF tweets all along, but liking the one about JoJo meeting with MF seemed unnecessary if he is F2.
-How in the heck did she pick Jordan after that cheating discussion?!!

I don't know which column to put this in, but Robby hasn't used the #teamrojo (that I've noticed) since June 10th.

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ETA)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22