SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by grace8136 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:25 am

SweetRose wrote:Did anybody else catch in that video him saying that he said first got the call from TP "3rd or 4th week at the end of January."  I'm so curious if he really lied-I remember Robby saying it was over "Christmas Break" in one episode - just couldn't remember what he said in HTD.  According to RS Hope email she says they broke up at the end of January.  Her story would match up if so...

That new years eve pic that RS posted was the only one I've seen and I don't know where it came from. Was it definitely this year? There were no pictures of them together on any of their SM in January that I ever saw. Seems strange that Hope had no New Years Eve pictures or any January pics posted a few months ago if they were together. The picture she used to wish him a happy birthday was from November. Why use an old one if they were celebrating his birthday?

The most recent one I saw was in the xmas PJs. I did notice JoJo saying it had been 3 months and wondered about that. I also noticed Robby told his mom that he didn't want to be heart broken again. What happened? Despite all the time the show spent on it, I don't know much more about the ex situation (or Aaron Rodgers shunning his fam) than I did before the episode. no idea

grace8136

Back to top Go down

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by julychild Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:40 am

SweetRose wrote:Did anybody else catch in that video him saying that he said first got the call from TP "3rd or 4th week at the end of January."  I'm so curious if he really lied-I remember Robby saying it was over "Christmas Break" in one episode - just couldn't remember what he said in HTD.  According to RS Hope email she says they broke up at the end of January.  Her story would match up if so...

What I remember. He said:

In Argentina he said they broke up over Christmas break in December. On Monday he said end of December. Don't recall hearing him say anything about when he was called by producers in any episode. He did say it in earlier interviews that his sister submitted his name and he got a call from the show in January.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:45 am

When I saw the NYE  picture, that was the first thought that ran through my mind of it being a new or old one. I also question her motive for tuning down the interview with rs. Was it really because of legal repercussions or because she was afraid her past ( alleged cheating) was about to be exposed and she'd be found out? I'd be more inclined to believe her if the picture, like grace mentioned, had been posted on instagram. She posted her whole dating history with him. why not this one? Very suspicious imo.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:53 am

His hair kills me.  #bbjhair fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 76 1f601

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 76 Scree169

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 76 Scree170

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 76 Scree171

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat

Last edited by bluwavz on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:54 am

I love him. I love his hair. I love that he's the embarrassed f2 but still loves and support our little Ette and stayed friends with the man he was dumped for. He's the bestest doofus.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:06 am

Alanna wrote:I love him. I love his hair. I love that he's the embarrassed f2 but still loves and support our little Ette and stayed friends with the man he was dumped for. He's the bestest doofus.

He's won me over too! All his unedited post show interviews show him to be totally charming!

(My view on the ex is that if there is any truth to her sleeping with his brothers best friend or whatever the accusation somewhere on this thread and then Robby saying she slapped him and that was it-- just says to me it's unlikely he broke up with her to go on the show IMO!).

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:18 am

Robby should've just pulled a Caila and said he knew he had to dump his ex when he saw JoJo on TV. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:19 am

I would love for someone to produce validation as to when that NYE pic was taken.

I haven't seen the pic, and of course I don't go to RS's site, was it just a regular picture, not one posted on SM, no comments etc?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:22 am

@GuardianAngel This was the pic posted on RS's site:

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 76 HopeRobby1

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:26 am

bluwavz wrote:@GuardianAngel This was the pic posted on RS's site:

fitness - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 76 HopeRobby1

Source: Reality Steve

Hahahaha, the photo is weird. Is Hope's head off to the side of her body, or is her head blocking the head of the girl in the glitter dress?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I would love for someone to produce validation as to when that NYE pic was taken.

I haven't seen the pic, and of course I don't go to RS's site, was it just a regular picture, not one posted on SM, no comments etc?

I would imagine on NYE ? i.e 31st december ?

IDK what sort of proof is possible if that is the date. You cannot take a picture of NYE which is not on NYE. question

ETA : Do you mean which year ????

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetRose Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:41 am

julychild wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/FirstCoastNews/

This was video I was referencing when Robby said he was called by TP. He was just casually talking to the hosts & mentioned it. He talked about how his sister submitted him without him knowing and that he thought it was prank call.

And Hopes head looks very odd in that picture-almost too big/wrong direction for her body. Anyone think that might be photoshopped? Might be why we can't find it anywhere! Smiley
SweetRose
SweetRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22