SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:51 pm

Lily wrote:At this point, anyone is better than Jordan... I'm so mad that he is ruining my most anticipated season. I wish, like many bad boys before him, he had left mid season.. Jojo would have ended up with Chase, Robby or Luke.

Exactly my sentiments too.  I'll still love watching Jojo throughout, but come on Jordan.  You were supposed to hit the road and try to become Bachelor and let Jojo end up with someone decent.  hissyfit

Back to top Go down

TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:53 pm

ForeverLove wrote:What's the consensus , Robby is better than Jordan?
Robby isn't out there trying to hook up with multiple women. For that reason I like Robby more than Jordan JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:54 pm

Lily wrote:At this point, anyone is better than Jordan... I'm so mad that he is ruining my most anticipated season. I wish, like many bad boys before him, he had left mid season.. Jojo would have ended up with Chase, Robby or Luke.
Seriously!!! I wish he'd have bailed and we could have ended up with a happy couple at the end, not a hot mess. And definitely a man who only posts about Jo versus a guy that seems to already be cheating on her is preferable.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:54 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I'm not a fan of her's either but hope a foiler or a full Mesnick is in her cards. The only thing is, didn't Robby kinda douche things up with his ex? Or was it a good clean break?
Sorry about earlier. I thought I was in the Jordan thread.

So the only person to report anything bad is RS. Hope herself has said nothing. She still has pictures of him up on her SM. He does too, but I believe he has other exes pics up as well.

We know it was a four year relationship, but long distance for the past three years. We are not sure of when the breakup happened, but we do know that his little sister nominated him for the show in December. Hope did spend Christmas Eve with his family after that. That is not odd to me as my family actually had exes at holidays all the time. We used to say you never really left our family. There was also a European vacation together in October. Was it booked and paid for in advance? Most of my friends who travel a lot book at least six months in advance. 

We don't know if it had been off and on again, though many suspect it was. We don't know exactly when it ended, but with his family who has only ever been positive and nice to Hope on SM and welcomed her into their home at Christmas nominating him, I would say the breakup was probably before the sister nominated him and certainly not right before filming. In all likelihood it was before Ben's season even aired. His family still seems quite nice to Hope and again she has said nothing at all. His family seems very loving and supportive of him and JoJo both.

I truly think Robby is a situation that RS got wrong. I think he was with Hope for a while, but their seems to be no animosity with the break up. Maybe getting the on the show was actually the stimuli to end a situation that needed to end, but because of genuine caring and affection between the two was hard to do. JMO, if Hope had been Robby's true love, his sister would never have nominated him for the show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:13 pm

I am going to play devil's advocate: Keep in mind I don't have ill feelings or lovey dovey feelings about any of these people.
What if JoJo is simply doing the season to fulfill a "role"?
What if Jordan is doing this season for the same purpose?
As well, as Chase, Luke and Robby?
What if JoJo did not find a love match and so Jordan for whatever reason fell into that role due to whatever motivation TPTB had?
Now let's move onto post filming:
What if JoJo only cares about all this "rumor/rs/mag" stuff because it takes away from her season and muddies the supposed romance?
It's possible she may not really care, if she is not really invested in Jordan.
What if TPTB don't really care at all because it just adds more speculation and talk about the show? All they are interested in is ratings.
What if Jordan is simply used to "not being caught" and being entitled and being none too bright? His actions seem to indicate this. :yes:
Maybe none of it's possible, maybe some of it is and maybe all of it is. IDK.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am going to play devil's advocate: Keep in mind I don't have ill feelings or lovey dovey feelings about any of these people.

What if JoJo did not find a love match and so Jordan for whatever reason fell into that role due to whatever motivation TPTB had?
What if JoJo only cares about all this "rumor/rs/mag" stuff because it takes away from her season and muddies the supposed romance?
What if TPTB don't really care at all because it just adds more speculation and talk about the show? All they are interested in is ratings.
What if Jordan is simply used to "not being caught" and being entitled and being none too bright?  His actions seem to indicate this. :yes:

I considered that, but it doesn't seem like they'd have a SHV for a fake relationship.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:34 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I am going to play devil's advocate: Keep in mind I don't have ill feelings or lovey dovey feelings about any of these people.

What if Jordan is simply used to "not being caught" and being entitled and being none too bright?  His actions seem to indicate this. :yes:

I considered that, but it doesn't seem like they'd have a SHV for a fake relationship.

Yanno, I don't know if that has been or has not been done in the past, so I can not comment.
I don't think it has been determined that JoJo and Jordan have had one either though, correct? I know there has been a possible quiet sm period, but that isn't that much to go on. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:37 pm

I don't remember Matt and Shayne if they had SHVs. They did sorta live together briefly so maybe. 

I know Blob barely saw Estella since he was already in deep with the soap opera woman. And Travis and Sarah didn't see each other even though they were both in Nashville, which isn't that big.

I am not convinced of the SHV for JoJo, it was two days, so maybe but it could just have easily been something else. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 pm

I could write off the SM, but they were both spotted in LA airports on the 30th.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:43 pm

I'm not positive that they had one this weekend, but the fact that both JoJo and Jordan were relatively quiet on social media during Memorial Day Weekend and were both spotted at two different CA airports on the same day just a couple of hours apart (we got pictures) leads me to believe there was a safe house visit, but that's JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm not positive that they had one this weekend, but the fact that both JoJo and Jordan were relatively quiet on social media during Memorial Day Weekend and were both spotted at two different CA airports on the same day just a couple of hours apart (we got pictures) leads me to believe there was a safe house visit, but that's JMO.
IA, I'm trying to think of ways to wish this away but literally I can't think of anything, especially because neither Jo or BBJ were spotted in LA or anywhere that weekend by fans.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:07 am

But Jordan hasn't really been spotted much at all. I think we have the least amount of sightings for him of all the F4. JoJo on the other hand being absent for two days was more notable. 

For a bad boy and man who supposedly wanted media attention Jordan has been kind of quiet except his little spouts with Chad on SM. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal