SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:58 am

It's insane how JoJo can say, believe, and appear to have amazing women's intuition when it comes to other women...but NOT when it comes to men. Hopefully she snaps out of that sooner than soon.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

TeamRobby - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:20 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It's insane how JoJo can say, believe, and appear to have amazing women's intuition when it comes to other women...but NOT when it comes to men. Hopefully she snaps out of that sooner than soon.

IMO.
But that's not true!! She does have great intuition about men too!! Last season she knew Ben didn't love her from her reaction to his ily and she knows about BBJ this year also. She tells us flat out that she doesn't trust BBJ, that he makes her nervous, there's something about him that she can't figure out if it's happy butterflies or her intuition going wacky because he's not trustworthy, but she ignores all of it and chases him around anyway and then chooses him. It's amazing.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:36 am

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:It's insane how JoJo can say, believe, and appear to have amazing women's intuition when it comes to other women...but NOT when it comes to men. Hopefully she snaps out of that sooner than soon.

IMO.
But that's not true!! She does have great intuition about men too!! Last season she knew Ben didn't love her from her reaction to his ily and she knows about BBJ this year also. She tells us flat out that she doesn't trust BBJ, that he makes her nervous, there's something about him that she can't figure out if it's happy butterflies or her intuition going wacky because he's not trustworthy, but she ignores all of it and chases him around anyway and then chooses him. It's amazing.
Well, yes. But her intuition still sucks with Men if she chose him AND stays with him even after all these rumors. Makes her look foolish. If she thinks it's better to stay with him, whether the storm, etc... She's highly mistaken.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:59 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO.
Well, yes. But her intuition still sucks with Men if she chose him AND stays with him even after all these rumors. Makes her look foolish. If she thinks it's better to stay with him, whether the storm, etc... She's highly mistaken.

IMO.
Agreed!! I cannot imagine what Ben and Matt are thinking right now if they weren't happy with Ben H laugh out loud I would be surprised if they're not putting the pressure on her to end this "relationship" ASAP, never-mind about what her mom & dad must think and be saying about their girl's choices. Mommy's probably guzzling that champagne like it's going outta style.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:10 am

Alanna wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO.
Agreed!! I cannot imagine what Ben and Matt are thinking right now if they weren't happy with Ben H laugh out loud I would be surprised if they're not putting the pressure on her to end this "relationship" ASAP, never-mind about what her mom & dad must think and be saying about their girl's choices. Mommy's probably guzzling that champagne like it's going outta style.
I would hope they are. And at some point, hopefully in the near future, she listens to them. She's only been with this guy in the real world for like 5/6 weeks. It should be very easy for her to drop him like a hot potato.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am

Alanna wrote:

IMO.
I would hope they are. And at some point, hopefully in the near future, she listens to them. She's only been with this guy in the real world for like 5/6 weeks. It should be very easy for her to drop him like a hot potato.

IMO.

You know what, this would probably make Jojo an absolute franchise legend and I would LOVE it  (if she's not happy with him and rumors are based in truth).

Imagine a woman coming out on that ATFR stage - still confident and secure, not beaten down by the producers or media or internet trolls - and basically saying, I made a mistake this isn't the guy for me it's over.  No dragging out a doomed relationship for profit or standing by a man to prove herself right.  Being a strong, independent woman and owning her choice while also moving on from it.  Legend status. If anyone has the composure to do it, it's Jojo IMO.  And a display of woman power after they usually get run over by TPTBs buses and ripped in the media and by fans would be awesome to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:47 am

relaxing wrote:
Alanna wrote:

IMO.

You know what, this would probably make Jojo an absolute franchise legend and I would LOVE it  (if she's not happy with him and rumors are based in truth).

Imagine a woman coming out on that ATFR stage - still confident and secure, not beaten down by the producers or media or internet trolls - and basically saying, I made a mistake this isn't the guy for me it's over.  No dragging out a doomed relationship for profit or standing by a man to prove herself right.  Being a strong, independent woman and owning her choice while also moving on from it.  Legend status. If anyone has the composure to do it, it's Jojo IMO.  And a display of woman power after they usually get run over by TPTBs buses and ripped in the media and by fans would be awesome to see.

Pleaseeeeee. I would love for this to happen. At this point, it NEEDS to happen.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:51 am

I know!  And then she could do all the media rounds being her adorable self in her great outfits.  No guy needed whatsoever. Smiley  Might be the first time I'd be happy to see the show end without a "happy" couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:57 am

relaxing wrote:I know!  And then she could do all the media rounds being her adorable self in her great outfits.  No guy needed whatsoever. Smiley  Might be the first time I'd be happy to see the show end without a "happy" couple.
Honestly, yes. Interviews of only Jo being her adorable little self? Yes please!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:58 am

Just a thought on the whole Jordan Raya debacle. Sorry if this has been brought up, I try to keep up with the boards but the conversations go so fast sometimes! I know both of JoJo's brothers are in relationships, but I would think they have friends that may be on the Raya app. Couldn't they easily have one of them look to see if Jordan did in fact reactivate his account?

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:01 am

I think the whole thing just fits into what TPTB want the viewers to see.
JoJo appears happy. I don't think she appears upset. JMO--I think a lot more about this entire situation is a storyline than anything else.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:04 am

We had a bachelorette come out and dump her F1 at AFTR. Jen did it, they key difference her F1 was a nice guy and Jen herself was the cheater, not him.

ETA, I also think JoJo looks confident and happy. Whatever and however this happening that is all any of us can ask for.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal