SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:45 pm

JBF wrote:Well... we can't take things too personally around here. Again, this is only a silly TV show.
Yep it just keeps getting sillier!!   The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 1710264613

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:52 pm

Those are all the reasons (and a few more) @JBF and @Kashathediva have posted, as to why we do not ever post his direct link on this forum. We are not going to help him make $$.

Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:34 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I think so too Mo1. Game, set, match. laugh out loud Even though she did actually seem to give the other guys a chance and explored other relationships.  

As for Jo being with Becca, I just don't think so.  People here were following boths SM.  I honestly don't think those two would've hidden the fact they were together or if they tried that they could've actually kept the secret silent for the whole time they that they were together.  IMO, at some point one of them would've slipped and said something or we'd have gotten a quick glimpse of Jojo in the background of a snap somewhere.  Jojo was in a safe house with her F1.  JMO.

Sure, I guess anything is possible with this show and MF/TPTB and that all 4 could have gone to Thialand.  But I'm just not seeing it yet.  Not sure why they'd have carried him only to keep him sequestered, if he was eliminated at F4.  So, unless she just doesn't eliminate anyone after HTD, which I find unlikely to happen, I don't see why they would carry all four.  Unless someone leaves on their own or are eliminated and returns.  Guess we'll have to wait until Monday for a new preview to start getting an idea of how they're spinning and promoting the final epi's.  JMO.

Because I was not here when it was sleughted about Luke's clean up. I was confuse about the dates always mentioned (april 28 or may 1). So I went back then and did a throughout recap:

Post by HEA on Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:54 am

So I went digging in the first pages of Luke thread and here is a resume (first 15 pages) - the conversation starts HERE

(April 1)  - julychild, confirmed by mommyof1 noticed that his twitter banner has been chanced
(april 21) - auntie_love found out on April 17 and April 20, that Luke twitters numbers have small variation with followings/followers - Argentina week 7)
(April 29) - julychild is not sure if his IG was active or not
(April 29) - hae1001 says that she is pretty sure the IG was deactivated on April 28
(April 29) - LinkedIn has changed: picture and location Austin
(May 1) - grace0136 says that his IG account has been cleaned up by half since its reactivation (no post of the exact date)
(May 15) - julychild confirms that his facebook is active

so my question, again, is this:

we know that luke was in argentina on April 17/20, we know that he will be at hometown too. So we can pretty much assume that his twitter account was modified by a PR. I do not think any friend or family would dare to use his private account during his absence.We can also assume that someone played also with his LinkedIn since he was still on the show... IMO

So why do we assume on May 1 that because his IG was cleaned that he is sent home? Why not assuming, the same way a PR played with his Twitter and LinkedIn, the same PR played with this IG account? .. IMO

So if it is the same PR all along when he was still in the show, then there is no conclusive proof that Luke is F4, IMO

I will had that prods may have just decided to hide luke in thailand theasers. keep the KABOOM leaving at F4 and then a come back later. ??? maybe??? Then he can be either turned down at F3 or just be F1. (I just want to keep an open door that PRODS ARE GOOD WITH EDITS when then want it).... IMO

I will also add that Luke's mother had a facebook clean up too from january 3 up to may 19. Then she started to use facebook again sporadically, concentrating her post on Burnet activities, EXCEPT when she posted this Fan video TWICE (ground up) JUNE 9 starring her son and jojo. So it is a show of support? probably? for what reasons IDK. This lady is posting tons of bible verses on her facebook. .... IMO

Regarding Becca. good enough. makes sense.  thumbsup

Did anyone knew that Luke sister lives in CA?  giggling

richmondrose wrote:Well, y'all have been busy in here.  Despite the great sleuthing, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a Robby vs Jordan ending. No Luke in sight ... (sorry HEA :tissuebox ).

Taking the latest magazine articles into consideration, I  think initially JoJo was going to  pick Robby but something he did to her changed her mind,  and she chose Jordan instead.  I also think that the article's reference to the cooling of the heel re: comittment and being caught flirting on instagram is pointing to Jordan's fiasco with raya. I also suspect JoJo and Jordan are no longer a hot  item, or at least will be putting on a brave front at ATFR and then split up asap.

I think the wonkiness of the editing is due to the craziness at the ending. Robby and JoJo were establishing a strong connection througout the process as witnessed by  Robby's PIs and snippets of them interacting together. The editors were poised to have Robby as the F1 and now they were faced with erasing that strong connection by switching him into a where's waldo mode.  Tough job to do, but somebody's got to do it. Hugesmile

I think it'll be a "dramatic ending"... on par with all the others, anyway.  giggling  In my mind,  the only question that remains to be answered is what was it that  Robby did to her that meritted being rejected at the last moment.

JMOAA

aaaaawwwwe that is alright @richmondrose I am totally ready (a long time ago) that Luke is most probably F4. I am a logic girl and for me the edits about luke does not make sense at all. I feel as it will be a departure a la Jillian/Ed if this is the case. It will have to be major reasons for him to leave.

other than that I think you are spot on!!!  thumbsup

So we know that she has a magazine or letter in her hand at the FRC. She is shaking her head NO. Of course for me it is another last minute 'Lets piss on your cloud 9 moment' from the handler. Why would she had a magazine (I think not sure I see blurred pictures)? So if we can find some tabloids published around mid april up to may 5, we may have something. My problem with that is 'what you did to me'. If ROBBY, It had to be some kind of proof that he quit her GF to join the show but even that it is HIS word against HER word. So what is THE reason that is totally completely unforgivable? For the last 2 months it is ALL about jordan, barely Robby. So again, what is THE issue that she cannot forgive? or the mag is about Jordan? More logically Robby .... IMO

Then why Robby and Chase were seen in teasers early on in Thailand. no jordan. no luke.  question

--

@JBF

I agree with your logic and ideas. I especially like that you do not base your theories upon SM but edits and comparisons. That truly gives a good perspective.   :claphands

----

I know many think that luke is edited for next bach gig. I am thinking that I am not sure I've ever seen a guy in one season having so much 'LUV' connection that many said: oooooo but he is edited for the next bach gig for suuuuuuure!!! .... IMO

However, each time a guy got this 'LUV' connection, it was either F2 or F1.  .... IMO

So this is why I am thinking that robby and luke were supposed to be top 2. Something happened with both. Luke left so she had to keep jordan (chase was only to be meant to be #4). Then at the FRC, she wanted Robby but was left to pick Jordan instead. And like @richmondrose said, the prods had to change their script. .... IMO

Ep 1: M&G: jordan and Luke with robby narrating
Ep 2: Robby+Luke (GD) and Jordan (GD)
Ep 3: Chad drama - Jordan GD - no activities for Robby+Luke
Ep 4: Chad + Luke 1:1 + Jordan+Robby GD
Ep 5: Robby 1:1 and Jordan 1:1 - Luke GD
Ep 6: Robby, Jordan and Luke GD (Luke: with rose)
Ep 7: Luke 1:1 - Jordan 1:1 - Robby (GD ending -possibly- in bed with him)

I voluntary exclude the quality time. Robby never shined in GD, am I right? So obviously he ends top 2. So either he is the hidden F1 or something happened and she turned him down at the last minute. .... IMO

Robby: YOU've build in me some confidence... That means that she gave him signs. huge green lights. Repeating that he is a front-runner, THE front-runner. I do not think he is that idiot to say that when he has no idea what the others relationship are with her unless she gave him strong signals. We even have the famous 'OVERCOME' situation with his ex-GF covered since it seems that each F1 must have an issue The hidden F1 rejected at FRC - no other example so quite the MOST DRAMATIC EVAAAAAARR ending and A FIRST. .... IMO

Luke: possibly only lust. sad but true. although the edits gave us a lot of material about the emotional, way way more than any other guy. Possibly good on paper edit or a DeAnna/Graham (still waiting next monday teaser to see if no thailand, as I said the PR editing his SM DURING the show when he was in Argentina is for me something is fishy). We could have also the OVERCOME issue if he leaves and return later a la MESMICK .... IMO

Jordan: oooo but she was interested in him for sure. I do not deny that. But too much red flags. I am thinking she could not give herself to him. Everytime she tried, something happened. Des/Brooks turning into DeAnna/Jesse .... IMO

But then again, F1 turned F2, F2 turned F1 and why not a Mesmick F1/F4 .... IMO

quoting myself:

Luke:
EP 1: Unicorn last entrance + the only one who brought a personal gift (boots)
EP 2: fire station group date - no rose - long quality time shown (inside the hotel - talking /kiss on balcony)
EP 3: NO GD - NO 1:1
EP 4: 1:1 dogs, outdoor hot tub, romantic dinner and concert
EP 5: Sand Dunes GD, no rose
EP 6: Football Buenos Aires GD, got a rose (kissing/talking long segment)
EP 7: 2nd 1:1 shooting, horses riding
Hometown (horse riding, BBQ, flames around a fire, sunset kiss)
Thailand ??

Robby:
EP: Wine arrival, middle entrance. they drunk the wine with no glasses (lot of ITM)
EP 2: fire station group date - no rose
EP 3: NO GD - NO 1:1
EP 4: NFL football GD, no rose
EP 5: 1:1 Night club, walking downtown, jump in sea (diner with ILY declaration)
EP 6: Football Buenos Aires GD, no rose
EP 7: 3:1, get a rose (seen in bed with jojo)
Hometown downtown, boat (drama with ex GF: did you or did you not break up when you knew you were coming)
Thailand: YES - F3 Hin Hua - Kissing a bridge

Jordan:
EP1: First entrance, first kiss, first rose, long quality time
EP 2: ESPN's BachelorNation group date. no rose
EP 3: Sex talk GD - no rose (open up moment)
EP 4: NFL football GD - get a rose (no matter the team, he was in the winning team)
EP 5: 1:1 Yacht + Seals, get a rose (+ cheating diner)
EP 6: Football  Buenos Aires GD, no rose (Entitled/snobbish)
EP 7: Spa/Tub in vineyard, romantic dinner (ILY, makes me so happy)
Hometown School round visit, kiss on play field
Thailand ??

EVERYTHING mentioned in this post is of course my opinion. TY

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:04 pm

Simply put, I do not think to do as an extensive a clean up as there was, that he would have someone else do it, at least I wouldn't.  I would do it myself.  And I just have a hard time believing TPTB would give him his phone, iPad, laptop, etc., back while keeping him sequestered and hidden for him to get on various SM platforms and clean it up.  It would be too tempting and easy for him to get in contact with friends, family, post or like something or somehow slip and do something that would be noticed by sleuthers.  

And for that matter, if they were going to allow Luke to clean up everything, why not go ahead and let Jordan cancel and delete his Raya account somewhere along the way, instead of after filming had wrapped.  

Personally, I just think that Luke and Jojo want two completely different lifestyles and would not be a good match long term, regardless of their chemistry.  And I would not want or wish people to be together simply because I like the person more than the other options.  So, if Jo wants BBJ instead of Luke, Robby or Chase, then so be it.  It's her choice and life, they have to live it not me.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:15 pm

I have to look at the stuff above a bit later. There is a lot reading... ha ha! Right now, I am re-watching some interviews with her and finding some interesting stuff.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Then he must have had his phone during argentina if some ladies spoted some activities then.... IMO

I am only talking SM activities during the show. April 17, was argentina.

If someone touched his SM when he was on the show, I do not understand why the same person would not do it again later with his instagram?? Why it is okay with one and not the other? .... IMO

I am just trying to understand. Whomever she picked is her choice. I am trying to explore possibilities, options and not close any doors. If jojo reject luke, her choice..... IMO

So it is not about to prove that Luke MUST BE the F1, it is more about trying to find flaws and inconsistencies in the edits. .... IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:19 pm

JBF wrote:I have to look at the stuff above a bit later. There is a lot reading... ha ha! Right now, I am re-watching some interviews with her and finding some interesting stuff.

High clap

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:28 pm

JBF wrote:I have to look at the stuff above a bit later. There is a lot reading... ha ha! Right now, I am re-watching some interviews with her and finding some interesting stuff.
Good - glad you are finding some interesting stuff.  This season really has me  scratch .

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:00 pm

^^^Really??  Gosh it seems pretty clear cut to me.  Funny how we can see things so different.  Imo, she wanted BBJ, no one else was a contender, just needed to finish the show.  Time will tell with these two but I think Jo is doing a fabulous job.  Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:11 pm

What exactly is a head scratcher about this season? The way it ends? The editing? Because I think it's pretty clear that JoJo was the most interested in Jordan. She just acts wayyyy different around him than anybody else. A good different. Giddy.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:18 pm

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not everyone sees everything the same way.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:19 pm

I didn't even realize how much Jojo likes Jordan until someone contrasted the way she acted around Ben Higgins vs. Jordan. It doesn't even compare.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal