SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:44 pm

so sleepy wrote:..Jo^3 could hang on much longer than we are anticipating.
For JoJo's sake I hope she's smarter/wiser now that she's out of the bachelor bubble. I'm ok with Ed/Jordan being brothers from another mother. I'm not ok with JoJo becoming Jillian 2.0 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:45 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:I continue to be fascinated by how confident, relaxed and secure she's acting with all this going on. Even if it's a showmance, she must know what heat she's going to feel with everyone pitying her about BBJ and his BB ways. And yet, she's totally fine being besties with Fleiss. There has to be a switcharoo, foiler or a planned epic breakup at atfr. I just can't reconcile Jo's attitude in present day without one of these things.

Either this, or she is just genuinely "in love" and trusting of BBJ. Getting ready to stand by her man, Jillian Harris style. Jill and Ed lasted a year, Ben and Courtney just shy of a year. Nikki and Juan Pablo (though there weren't cheating rumors involved there,) again, just shy of a year. Jo^3 could hang on much longer than we are anticipating.

I'm thinking the later might be the Truth..... another example is Kaitlyn, she caught hell in mags and SM about her sleeping with Ick, the day he comes on the show and about Shawn's having a temper....and her & Shawn have weathered the storm for how long now at least a year right? So I mean things could work out for them if he is F1. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:48 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think any woman would be this secure in this situation. This is worse than Jill and Ed imo, and Jill was definitely acting pissed off and annoyed at the audience anyway. The implication is not that BBJ is just a dbag, but that he's already cheating in a 5 week long relationship. This is nuts.
The only way I think one could act like that is if she does not care, couldn't care less etc. That situation would be possible either if he were not the F1 or if it was an arranged situation and she really does not feel effected by it. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:52 pm

Di_ATL wrote:...I mean things could work out for them if he is F1...
I don't see their relationship working out. Jordan loves the attention he gets from the ladies. He's not at a stage in his life where he's ready to settle down. If JoJo wants a committed relationship which I believe she does Jordan is not that guy JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:00 pm

I don't get it even as a showmance. No one but insiders know it's a showmance and she's getting judged by the audience as a real choice she made. Even as a showmance, I think she'll break it off unless she's just that cold and calculating and has fooled us all with her compassion and adorableness. Guess that's also a possibility.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:01 pm

traveler90 wrote:I honestly don't get anyone's behavior. Robby, supposedly F2 is happy as a cucumber, Jordan, supposedly F1 is apparently back on an exclusive dating app, and Jojo who is supposedly already being cheated on appears happy and content.
THIS TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:08 pm

Again the only evidence we have for blogger boy's spoiler is two people being silent on SM for the same two days and then flying out of different LA airports the same day. Jordan is from Cali originally and has been there more than Nashville it seems. JoJo had the baseball game in LA before that. Not terribly strong proof to me. 

Screencaps for Jordan are absent for Thailand. We have had obsessed bachelorettes end up with someone else. Ashley was all about Bentley until he left, Emily with Arie, Des with Brooks, and depending what mood Ali is in Frank would have been it if he stayed. All ended up with someone else and half are married to that someone else. Maybe just maybe Jordan isn't F1. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think any woman would be this secure in this situation. This is worse than Jill and Ed imo, and Jill was definitely acting pissed off and annoyed at the audience anyway. The implication is not that BBJ is just a dbag, but that he's already cheating in a 5 week long relationship. This is nuts.

So... I followed Jill/Ed-gate pretty closely. There were of course the substantiated rumors that he slept with 2 different girls, one being his on/off again girlfriend when he left filming mid season. (The girls had text messages and emails to back them up.) However, the second piece was the unsubstantiated part that US Weekly printed. Nothing ever proved this one way or another, but they claimed that Ed came home an engaged man, and once again hooked up with the ex, one last time. IF that aspect is true, and who knows, Ed cheated on Jill while engaged. And I argue that if that part is true, it's definitely worse than activating a dating app.

I'm not defending Jordan here. How messy, how stupid of him. It's not too late to pull a Mesnick here, Jo! Maybe that's what she was discussing with Fleiss! Time to tape ATFR Part I!! TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 3806527698

Last edited by sosleepy on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:I continue to be fascinated by how confident, relaxed and secure she's acting with all this going on. Even if it's a showmance, she must know what heat she's going to feel with everyone pitying her about BBJ and his BB ways. And yet, she's totally fine being besties with Fleiss. There has to be a switcharoo, foiler or a planned epic breakup at atfr. I just can't reconcile Jo's attitude in present day without one of these things.

traveler90 wrote:I honestly don't get anyone's behavior. Robby, supposedly F2 is happy as a cucumber, Jordan, supposedly F1 is apparently back on an exclusive dating app, and Jojo who is supposedly already being cheated on appears happy and content. Color me confused. scratch

Me too.  I'm totally at the point of Alanna's bolded point.  Foiler (please be this!), switch up or ATFR break up.  Based on the edit of the show, I'm more inclined to think she boots him on the show and he's not F1. There's this week and then we know she questions him again later (in the leather jackets where he says he has to defend himself again).  Now is anyone else F1.  That is the mystery.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:20 pm

traveler90 wrote:I honestly don't get anyone's behavior. Robby, supposedly F2 is happy as a cucumber, Jordan, supposedly F1 is apparently back on an exclusive dating app, and Jojo who is supposedly already being cheated on appears happy and content. Color me confused. scratch

You want to know why? They are all in on it...to their eyeballs!!!

This is why one has to take the show for what it is.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Again the only evidence we have for blogger boy's spoiler is two people being silent on SM for the same two days and then flying out of different LA airports the same day. Jordan is from Cali originally and has been there more than Nashville it seems. JoJo had the baseball game in LA before that. Not terribly strong proof to me. 

Screencaps for Jordan are absent for Thailand. We have had obsessed bachelorettes end up with someone else. Ashley was all about Bentley until he left, Emily with Arie, Des with Brooks, and depending what mood Ali is in Frank would have been it if he stayed. All ended up with someone else and half are married to that someone else. Maybe just maybe Jordan isn't F1. JMO.

Do we have any indication that Robby has traveled to safe house visits? Or Chase for that matter? Otherwise... I'm on board with your potential theory.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Again the only evidence we have for blogger boy's spoiler is two people being silent on SM for the same two days and then flying out of different LA airports the same day. Jordan is from Cali originally and has been there more than Nashville it seems. JoJo had the baseball game in LA before that. Not terribly strong proof to me. 

TeamRoJo - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal