SELECT CONTENT

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 pm

Emutennis wrote:So here is my list so far. The ones that are marked maybe is because I don't remember the guys but they are linked to most of the others so odds are pretty great. The ones not marked as maybe are 100% I saw in Jamaica. Happy sleuthing Smiley

Mike ogilvie
JPFok from fokfitness
Benoit Beausejour-Savard
Kyle Andrew Skinner - maybe
David Pinard (Windsor)
Andrew Rosen (Toronto) - maybe
Drew Classen - maybe
Scott Kolotylo - wootwoot!
Kevin Charles - maybe
Thomas Perass - maybe
Seth Isaac Oshea - maybe

BachFan2016 wrote:Drew and Thomas are 100%

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:10 am

Holy moddeling pics Batman....sheesh

Thomas Perras

https://www.instagram.com/thomasperras/

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2016-013
Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2016-014

http://thomasperras.tumblr.com/
facebook

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:45 am

affraid He looks like those models on the front cover of romance novels!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:19 pm

http://etcanada.com/news/162702/final-five-suitors-revealed-for-the-bachelorette-canada/

Thomas, 30-year-old international model from Regina, Sask.: “After a serious injury put Thomas in a wheelchair and sidelined his construction career, he was forced to take a hard look at his life and his future. He decided it was time to take a leap of faith and entered a local model search in Regina, Sask. Today the 30-year-old travels the world as a successful international model. The extreme highs and lows of his personal journey have shaped Thomas’ Zen approach to life, and now he’s ready to take another leap of faith in order to find the perfect girl to share it with.”

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Apr-10-2016_bachelor-thomas_0052

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Thomas

Thomas
Share Facebook | Twitter | Pin It | Google+
W Network
August 23, 2016

After a serious injury put Thomas in a wheelchair and sidelined his construction career, he was forced to take a hard look at his life and his future. He decided it was time to take a leap of faith and entered a local model search in Regina, SK...and the rest is history. Today the 30-year old travels the world as a successful international model. The extreme highs and lows of his personal journey have shaped Thomas’ Zen approach to life, and now he’s ready to take another leap of faith in order to find the perfect girl to share it with.

Name: Thomas
Nickname: While I was in India, my new friends nicknamed me Hercules. I think it was because of my inner strength to push through barriers and to always seek new adventures.
Birthdate: January 8, 1986
Hometown: Regina, SK
Height: 6’2”

Tattoos?
Yes, one on my right shoulder blade. It is the Capricorn Symbol.

Favourite Music:
If I had to choose one genre, R&B

Top 3 Favourite Movies:
1. Remember the Titans
2. Bad Boys Collection
3. Boyz N The Hood

What is your favourite book and why?
The Art Of Living And Dying – OSHO. My perspective changed with every page and the explanations were captivating – they opened new doors to every area of my life. I always try and remain open to all opportunities and to see life from other points of view first.

Who is your hero?
My parents. My father made daily sacrifices going to work for 10-12 hour days and then in the office in the evenings to provide for his family. My mother cared for the entire family. I'm still learning today about all the sacrifices they made for us. My childhood and home situation couldn’t have been more supportive.

Special talent(s)?
Naturally talented in sports/physical activities. I love to sing, though I am not sure if I'm good. Very amateur guitar player – right now, I can’t play a full song but I’ll get there someday. The ability to inspire people, or so I am told.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Probably when I got wayyyyyyy too drunk on New Year’s Eve in high school. I had to be carried home and put to bed before midnight!

What is your biggest fear?
Honestly, I can’t think of one.

What is your biggest date fear?
Date fear? I don’t know.

What is your guilty pleasure?
Some fine Italian Amaretto and maybe a good cigar, Bailey’s and coffee, and anything with peanut butter.

What would an ex say are your three worst attributes?
Stubborn, find it hard to relax because I always want to go at full speed and doing too many things at once. Though to be fair, the last one could also be a good quality for success, but too much work and no play is just as bad. And maybe I can be a little messy at times… now that I look around my room!

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done?
Skydiving!!

If you won the lottery, what would you do with your winnings?
1. I would give a portion away to charity
2. I would help family and friends
3. Vacation with family and friends
4. Invest annually to generate income so I can start a foundation to build homes for less fortunate since I have the knowledge in the construction business.
5. Buy a sailboat

What is your greatest achievement to date?
Can’t say I have any one achievement at this point in my life, but I feel the best is yet to come!!!

What are your three best attributes?
Honesty, integrity and openness

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:affraid He looks like those models on the front cover of romance novels!

This guys has caught my attention! He lives two hours from me. Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:38 am

I think he may be living in Greece or europe somewhere right now.....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Crcf7eawcaagihp
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Thomas has a zen approach to life. He's ready to take a leap of faith to find the right girl! #BacheloretteCA

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:38 pm

This guy is from my city.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:43 pm

I think he's F5 if not F3.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:21 pm

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Thomas
http://www.wnetwork.com/living/every-bachelors-limo-entrance
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:27 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't think he makes it to F5. He's been back and active on social media since middle of May. I'm looking at the screen caps and I think he gets a 2-1 and gets eliminated. It was in a desert like area... didn't they travel to Morroco? I think I remember reading that somewhere on this board.

Here's the SCs where I think he was eliminated. In motion, you can see the guy on the last camel has a man bun and wears a similar shirt to what Thomas has on in the SC where he's crying :

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Vy8q4n

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 30bzsxe

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Ka3bc1

Source: My SCs
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Thomas Perass - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
BlackHalo
dee
hdman
Maddy
jojo47